Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Cal Madow: Somaliland's Nightmare

Paragon   

^Ofcourse I had something to say; to tell you to stop deluding yourself. Somaliland army this, Somaliland army that! You think your phantom army is all that mighty to reduce everything to rubble. Oh I am scared smile.gif . Son. don't get ahead of yourself now. Get your priorities right first. You don't want another war in another region, would you? It would be silly really. Riyaale is gambling, and you'll be paying the price for his habits.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Ceyrow Jnr,

You have become quite a nuisance of late. Choose a side and stick with it. A man with two wives can never be fair to them both, never mind one with two causes.
;)

LoooooooooooooooooooL :D:D

Paragon...When the home turf is threaneted. Miciyo aa lasoo baxdaaye. These boys need long overdue reality check ;)

Qudhac   

paragon

I am poud of my nation and our arm forces whatever they may be am proud of them.

we have heard the likes of you scare mongering before and to be honest its getting bit boring the wind of change has been blowing for while now the doom mongers such as your self have been fading those who keep people hostage in fear using clans and other divisive distructive methods. just like the same qabilist scare mongers have failled utterly in sool so dont think you will succeed either.

those grass root wind of change that swept the sool platue has been heading your way son.

scare mongers who ruled with neptism corrubtion on behalf of the collapsing garowe based dictator shall meet their demise too.

^^ It's not much of a story to be honest. Ceyrow's difficult customer act is.
:D

It's funny nonetheless.It might be less amusing to Ceyrow if it came from least say Aw Xiin.

Paragon   

^No sxb, not really. No miciyo yet. I am only iritated alittle by the empty threats of Qudhac. I had to say something. Usually I don't bother.

Qudhac, what are you on about? Proud of what exactly? Who are the warmongers in this scenario? Hmm? I don't get it!

RedSea   

Qudhac take it easy man.

NG and Che,

adeer you need to expand your mind sets. Dont be puting your thoughts in a box, let 'em run free and wild.

Somaliland is home, Southern Somalia is a home as well.

NGONGE   

^^ Nope. Not working for me, saaxib. Why do you need Somaliland when you've already got a better cause to believe in?

Laba-X   

Yaa Paragon, Let the naysayers clench their fists and scream propaganda at every opportunity that presents itself.

Let them rejoice at promises of beautiful lands, let them gladden for glory never to be attained, Heck, let them even ululate at every mention of Somaliland and let the deplorable clamour of their voices be heard far and wide - yet it all amounts to nothing!

And truth still stands - No Somalilander in SOL has either the knowledge of the lands in question nor the aptitude to defend his position when questioned (except for one whom I have in mind, and he too lacks the geographical knowledge). Therefore, at this level, I do not trust in their ability to engage in a meaningful discussion that may unearth any monumental information or enlighten the average SOLer.

They all either diminish the debate with few ill-conceived words of contempt and censure or admonish everyone of hate or fabricate stories that are beyond the realm of human comprehension or hopelessly regurgitate age-old lies to assist them in the discussion.

Its only a discussion, my friends, only a discussion!

Bring your wits to the table, not your Calaal!

RedSea   

^^ Nope. Not working for me, saaxib. Why do you need Somaliland when you've already got a better cause to believe in?

It's working for me saaxib.

^^I have a tough message to share with you yaa Redka! Believing in a contradictory causes is no wise possible. It just isn’t adeer. I don’t believe that is what you believe though. I think you are just confused and don’t know what you are talking about!

To know for sure, why don’t you share your story? I am sure you have a story to tell! Perhaps the war between snm secessionist ideologues and internationalist alshabaab fighters for your heart and mind has already been won. I cant for certain say who won that war however. It may be, just may be, what we see here is the relics of what once was a great mujaahid on these boards.

Tell your story adeer, just tell it!

RedSea   

Keep trying. ;)

But the war is between Somalia's liberators vs. Foreign invaders and local collabrators. I chose to take the side of Liberators as everyone should. And here you are crying about it. Get a nolol ninyow.

^^That's good and dandy adeer. But you are also supporting something that's qiute contradictory to what these good folks are fighting for, no? Yes you are and there lies your confussion.

Share your story adeer!

RedSea   

xiinfaniin,

Alshabaab stands for something I can quite relate to, which is Islamic idealogy and the fight against evil doers such Ethiopia and the TFG. Now who is looks confused?

I see you are once again bringing that old tired line of since Ethiopia has relations with somaliland then you are contradicting. loool.

Adeer I am an individual and somaliland's relations with Ethiopia is alot different from the case of seccesion.

I support the will of my people in somaliland, howver I am against any military relations with ethiopia which would add to the problems in S. Somalia. That is what it is. I dont' know why you are having hard time getting that simple straight forward answer.

Originally posted by Ceyrow jr.:

xiinfaniin,

Alshabaab stands for something I can quite relate to, which is Islamic idealogy and the fight against evil doers such Ethiopia and the TFG. Now who is looks confused?

I see you are once again bringing that old tired line of since Ethiopia has relations with somaliland then you are contradicting. loool.

Adeer I am an individual and somaliland's relations with Ethiopia is alot different from the case of seccesion.

I support the will of my people in somaliland, howver I am against any military relations with ethiopia which would add to the problems in S. Somalia. That is what it is. I dont' know why you are having hard time getting that simple straight forward answer.

Adeer the fact you believe in Somali dismemberment is incompatible with the political objectives alshabaabs espouse. That is the intersection of difference between what you pretend to believe and what the reality actually is. Unless you believe alshabaabs are reactionary group who once Ethiopia is defeated will vanish and go away, you must’ve thought the consequence of your stance!

Forget about Somaliland for a second. Don’t you, yourself, believe separating from Somalia on the bases of colonial sketches? By holding that view, do you realize the degree to prostitute to the both regional powers and the global ones to attain that phantom state? I do realize that you as an individual have no control over Somaliland entity and what relationship it may or may not have with Ethiopia. It’s you who seem confused or feigning confusion when you hold two contradictory positions at the same time! Somaliland leaders do not shy away to boast about their relationship with Ethiopia. The mere fact they want to separate entails making hard choices and they made those hard choices. It’s you who is, at least in your argumentation here, failing to make that choice adeer!

Tell your story adeer! I don’t believe you’ve told your story!