Sign in to follow this  
Ace of Spadez

March 17, change your avatar to the Somaliland Flag day!

Rokko   

I still can't believe out of all those Nomadz who went there to repressent Sland and SOL didn't capture no pic at all. Don't tell us none of you brought a camera or cel with cam..? c'mon now and do share the pic...

Paragon   

Lol Mobb deep. I happened to be there, filming among the jubilant crowd that raised chants and flags over anything else. I, being an observer, was much impressed by the manner in which organisation was uptight. I have taken 100 photographs with a digi-camera, because the simcard became full. Pretty ones too. I have also had the chance to film the event and interviewed people whom, I was told by Jamhuuriya newspaper reporter, were members of the parliament, belonging to UCID among others. Insha-allaah I will try to post them here, meaning some of the pictures.

PS: If there is any kind of a Somali crowd somewhere I'llbe there with a semi-professional DV-3CCD .....

Blessed   

^^Excited lot aren't we :D

You know what - I had my camera and two films at the ready. Than, there stood before me the perfect photo opportunity. A whole street, by the river, with the Lodon eye and the river in the background filled with Somalis. Men, women and children. The sort of picture that would make ask weather this was Somalia or not. I took my camera out, got the perfect zoom.

Just as I was about to press the capture button - My camera battery died on me. Oh, well!

I'm sure other nomads have the pics.. ya'll just need to be patient dee.. damn. It's only been a few hours - some ppl are still sleeping off the long journey to the SE.

Rokko   

Ohh now you guys are making us impatient..na'mean. I can understand Jamal's Excuse..if he tells the truth..and says, out of the 100's pic he took, 99 were focused on those ladies wearing dirac made of SLand flag..hope he didn't zoooooooooom in..did ya..or? lol.

As Ameenah goes, all i can say is..Nice try..aight..lol.

...I must confess I was so excited in running out of work at lunch time yesterday that I left my camera at my desk :D , ....but another opportunity shall present itself on friday Inshallah, hoping to snap up few pics ;) ....

Rokko   

LOL@ Jamal, I thought so...got busted huh..na'mean.

Hey BTW, I like the Signature.by who else....

Banaan24.jpg

^^^^^ vying for the tallest man in the world mr bisad smile.gif lol what an funny name..like tiny ahaha

anyway...it looks like a nice gathering wish i was there smile.gif ...

P.S. african...lol we all found out late too smile.gif