Sign in to follow this  
Ace of Spadez

March 17, change your avatar to the Somaliland Flag day!

Some nomads have initiated that we change our avatar to the Somaliland Flag for March 17th. Some of you like I may have missed it, so I took it upon myself to share it with every one else. This is a way those of us who can't be there demonstrating tommorow can show their support :D

Nasir   

lol Spadez me too brah, Since I won't be there I will show my Love for Somaliland from Here. United We Stand, This is not a Trip for political Party but Trip for Somaliland ;)

Gabbal   

United We Stand,

Ironic really. If "United We Stand" why are you so keen on running away from your Somali brethren? :rolleyes:

Never will a treasonous entity ever gain recognition! May the trip of the rather dull Riyaal, brake the nonsense hurraying for a non-and-never-will-exist-entity.

UNITED WE STAND!

DIVIDE WE FALL!

LONG LIVE THE 3RD REPUBLIC OF THE SOMALIS !

LANDER   

I'm glad to see the effects of this little move I initiated, hope the rest of you keep spreading the word to the rest of LANDERS on this site as you can imagine it is a little too time consuming to private msg all of you so don't be offended if you didn't hear about it but good initiative SPADEZ on starting this thread.

I wanna send a shout out to my friend Barwaaqo a.k.a DnD here in public to change her avitar too, "Yeah...I'm callin you out and kinda twistin your arm a little :D " I also wanna reach out to the moderators who are S-landers to join us in this small show of solidarity. It is only for a month I'm sure your impartiality will not be questioned.

Blessed   

^^I want xaal for not being told b4 :mad:

Update ---

I just spoke to who is at the city with the Slers. Man the noise is just amazing. I think am gonna through Westminister once am done here...hoping it ain't too late.

Seems like everyone is there or on their way..wow!

lol   

I am against the sepaaration..... although by birth I belong to Somaliland.. I believe Somalis should be one as they have always been... NO EXCEPTIONS!

Faheema.   

Ameenaaaay

Adiga mooyee cidkale may maqneyn....from heblaayo hebel...to heblaayo dacar to hebel hebel... :D

Walahi it was Amazing to see so many young and patriotic Somalilanders....

I just came from there...treated myself to a nice Arab dinner too. The atmosphere was really calm and peaceful not to mention happy. About the number of turn-outs, its difficult to estimate, ppl have been going in and out since early this morning... I'm assuming there must have been atleast 40,000 ppl around the time I was there.

VIVA LA SOMALILAND! :D

Lander,

Thats not fair dee, twisting my arm like that! But I stand in solidarity with u crazy lot.

Sorry Ameenah, I stole your avatar. I'm sure u dont mind. ;)

About the demo...it was good actually. Surprisingly there was a huge turnout from the under 25s. Amazing. Never seen so many teenagers in one place outside of those London raves. :D

I gotta hand it to the Landers...they kno how to show their support....there was a nice carnival atmosphere with lots of singing.

BTW...Athena took me out for dinner afterwards. Ya, thats how easily I can be bribed! redface.gif