Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Akhyaarta Politic Section macsalaama, anigu qolkaa Islam section yaan u baqoolay.

Gabbal   

Akhyaartiinaan sharafta mudan ee qolkagan siyaasadaha soo buux dhaafiyo waa idin macsalaamaynayaa aan idin oranayana igumaad arki doontiin goobtaan, anigu halkaa iyo Islam section ayaan u baqooli inshallah.

Dagaal heblaayo halkagan ka dhacday iyo qabiil fulaan baa shir yeeshay iyo waxaa la caynka ah waa arrinta ina baaba'isay haatana aan u kici la'nahay. War iimaankii yaa naga dhumayey bal alle aynu u wada waantowno, cafis aanuna waydiisano inta jeer aan colaad iyo dhibaato inaga nasoo garayn aan hurinay.

Soomaaliya iyo ummadeedu dhibaataysane waxaan ugu rajaynayaa alle inuu masiibada habsatay ka qaado una naxariisto aayahooduna tuso siday uga tashadaan, qabyaaladuna alle hay inaga wada qaado ee an anigu laftayduba hoos galay. Aamiin aamiin alahayow.

Waad salaaman tihiin akhyaaray

nuune   

Good move Mr Horn, adduunya markaad qastey ood walaaqdey baad tiri tawbad baan u raadsan Islamic Sectionka, waa wax loo baahanyahey.

Hope others will follow your steps.

And Aaamin to all the Duca aad soo taxdey

Ha ubixin sxb, waa kaftan waxaas

Jacpher   

Is this Horn or someone stole his login credential? Bal naga hubiya. Just kidding.

Hiiraale has definately lost a voice. You didn't need to completely abandon that section. A little fadhi-ku-dirir is sometimes needed. Good call anyways sxb. Aan iska bilaabee horta caf iyo masaabax horta.

Castro   

You'll be missed Horn. But don't quit just yet. I read in another thread someone calling your hero a buffoon. Though it may simply be his way of asking you to stay, I encourage you to defend your hero for I'm sure you reject the label buffoon on his excellency Hiiraale.

Khalaf   

Lool@ Castro.....c'mon man give the brother a break. Horn sxbow wa hadal wanagsaan ba sheegthay, lakiin iska tartiibso ninyahow aduunka hal maliin ma ahaan you know what i mean. Anyway You'll be back :D

I think I understand why you would quit, I mean, reerka achieved their goal of finishing up what they have been wanting for a while I.E, the Capture of Kismayo,so theres nothing really to talk about any more. And if the rumours I am hearing are true, Hiirale is all SET to join dowlada Kusheega uu hogaamiyo Meles Zenawi.

Good Luck adeer, I shall miss you,Hopefully Alamagan can fill in your flipflop Shoes :D

Jimcale,Hello Adeer?!

Thierry.   

A wise move Horn, I have avoided the politics section for the last 6 months and replaced with the islamic section, trust me man it is relief and you wont want to go back the tit for tat.

we are deeply divided and need to go back to that which unites us. and Islam is the least common denominator

HornAfrique = N/AA = No Aspersion Anymore

But I warn you

N/AA = Never Assume Absence

This is a clear warning to other "villains" out there not to get carried away with lies about his clan because he will be back. N/AA will be back to tell the truth. Islam is all about the truth.

What is his advice to his SOL foes when it comes to his clan and Kismayo?

N/AA = No Attacks Adeer

Jacpher   

Howdy Faarax.

Should you continue instigating Horn once he leaves the scene? You heard it right. Allamagan is not taking over for no one. Leave Hiiraale alone.

Horn, A bit hasty decision tho I think. You shouldn't quit from this politic section at all, but rather be not active as you used to be in here and from an islamic point of view should try to aviod all these clasical slippy muddy threads. Some people here hated you because of your uncompromising stance & true over many issues and I am sure many others here will be missing you as well so hope you take some good break and come back. Many here like MR X, MR Q9, MR 007 & MR Qoslaaye are all celebrating tonight tho smile.gif . Good luck and you welcome any time. Convey my salams to brother Nuur out there smile.gif

Farax Brown,

Adeer ma istiri, you like to challenge me these days smile.gif . In another thread you asked me questions which I answered, and I asked you questions you presumably decided to ignore... NW, it is your deal! :D

Farax Brown,

Adeer ma istiri, you like to challenge me these days . In another thread you asked me questions which I answered, and I asked you questions you presumably decided to ignore... NW, it is your deal!

Salaamat Adeerkis icon_razz.gif

Challenge lamadhaho,Waa dandaansi waxas dee. :D

Actually,I have a soft spot for Gedo,The people have been VERY HELPFUL to me & my family abaartii lasoo dhaafay. Thanks waa inaan kudhahaa Ugaaska(Not Hiirale,I hope) icon_razz.gif