Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

check these sound files and pictures and i guarantee you will cry

JIDAAWY   

Click here!

Salaam my esteemed brothers and sisters, i came across these three files in an arabic website. please listen to them and try to pass them on to as many people you know. its even better if you burn them on a CD.

The first file is an emotional citation of the holy Qoran by Shakh Kahtaani http://mypage.ayna.com/walarab/khf.zip

the second file is another citation of Surat Al fatiha by imaam of the Makah, its amazing how emotional he got

http://winmear.hypermart.net/shreem/alfate7ah.ram

and the third one is a Ducaa of Khatm Al Quraan.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Also if you CLICK HERE or visit http://www.liveislam.com/series/hamel.html around 7:40 Makah time you will be able to watch Salat Al taraweex LIVE.

May Alaah bless you all during this holy month. i will post more files insha alaah.

Remember this is where we are heading

009.jpg

this Kafan is the only thing you will take from this Dunya and you will be layed down just like this..

012.jpg

and this is how you will be buried

013.jpg

and will be left all alone between these Qoboor...

017.jpg

This just a reminder.

JIDAAWY

3zma1L   

Welcome B/S

We realy need more than twice to think of what is in store for us if we don't act in acordance with the Holly Qoran and Hadiths.

Life goes bad if we don't try to control ourselves. One bad action leads to another, just the way one page leads to another page. So let us try to change the bad side of our selves!

Your files (I mean the one's you have posted) made me think deeply where and how I can imporove my self just to please Allah... I found many.

Well, I am a human, but, I am trying my very best.

nuune   

thanks JIDAAWY,wonderfull reminder,it all tells us how life just ends very quickly and we are all in the waiting list of the QABRIGA,ilaahoow naga badbaadi cathaabka qabriga iyo kan aakhiraba.

JIDAAWY   

Brother Ismaciil, Nuune and Sister Rahiima. thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me, i really find it very important for each muslim to sit down and ponder about where he is heading and how prepared he or she is to face allah.

also we have to call on our neglectful brothers and sister to come in on the side of the Islamic way of life, for they might become stronger and more enthusiastic in trying to compensate what they had lost or neglected. There are of course many other ways to attract such people or just some of them, yet we are neglectful in reviving the methods of Da`wah, and in doing our utmost to be connected with the masses of the muslim nation and its call to adhere to Allah's path.

Only one month ago my next door nieghbour died, she was a 22 year old somali girl, she was very healthy and full of life, i met her the night before she died, she looked normal, when i woke up in the morning, i saw all these people crying and cops all over the building, i asked a freind who was in tears what happened? your neibour died he answered. she was found dead in her bed this monring. Tii Ilaahay baa timid. I was really shocked and stunned to hear that. its so peculiar how we forget about death and the hereafter though we know we are full of sin. I was one of the men who lowered that sister (god bless her soul) to her grave, it was so emotional and sadning to put someone who just 24 hours ago never thought would be 6 feet under !!

Subxaan alaaah

Modesty   

Asalamu Alaykum,

I would like to thank Jidaaway for sharing the pictures of the oppressed people of Phalestine. Inshallah, our prayers our with the brave men and women of Phalestine who are martyred, who refuse to to kneel down to the cowardingly zionists(they need to go back to where ever they came from!). We Somalis feel their pain, as well as the whole muslim ummah, our distance might be far but our heart is near. May Allah take us to Jannah, and may the oppessors pay for what they have been doing to innocent souls for so long. I ask for forgiveness, and you have my forgiveness, and lets pray for justice.

JIDAAWY   

brother Modesty.. i thank you so much for your kindness.. our brothers and sisters in Iraq need our prayers as they undergo the bombing of zionests..

May allah be on their side..

Ameen..

Matkey   

Asalaama Alaykum my br

I thank you very much for the pictures. As you stated, we got caught up in this dunya, and therefore we need to remind ourselves what Allaah prepared for us in hereafter depending on our deeds.