Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Hargaisa: The fantasy of recognition takes a step closer to insanity

''Puntland is 1/3 of somalia'' the fishheads and the soolanders can pack their bags like good nomads and move on. I'm sure the Puntlanders will be very welcoming and we most certainly wont miss them.

Baddacas, your logic is still flawed, xaaji.

Afti haddii la qaado aad leedahay, and you say the majority opinion matters, then let it take in overall Soomaaliya. Let the same plebiscite be held in Soomaaliya oo dhan, concerning the issue about separation.

Mar waxaa leedahay Waqooyi Galbeed bas tan laga qaado shaqeyneyso oo Soomaalida kale degan gobollada kale ee Soomaaliya do not matter, yet Reer Sool iyo Sanaag waa u diideysa the right la siiyo, their own referendums in their own regions, the same right you allowed to give the separatists. Same can be said Reer Waqooyi Galbeed has no right to vote in their own, since they are a minority and overall opinion, which are for pro-unity, should matter.

Marka wax daacad la imoow haddii kale naga kale yaree bahasha, duqa.

The Zack   

Haddii xitaa waqooyi galbeed cod laga qaado wali codka waxu u badan in la ahaado Soomaali-Weyn. Awdal, Sool and Sanaag will all vote for Somali-Weyn.

^^

Even without Awdal, Sool, Sanaag's obvious vote against the seccesionist agenda-- I am very confident that if a referendum were to take place TODAY in Waqooyi Galbeed, that the majority of the people there would not want to opt to secede from Somalia. In as much as the secessionists loudmouths on SOL pretend to speak in the name of the people of Waqooyi Galbeed--THEY DO NOT: A great majority of those Somalis remain loyal to Mother Somalia.

Originally posted by Muhammed:

Watch this space next as Badhan is also brought to its knees much like Las Anod was.

:D

Hay’haataa laga arkaa qoorta haajaha ‘e

Maja hoolan bey leedihiyo baalal heerya ah’e

Maxaynu hubsanaa ileen goronyo waa haade ;)

Wiilka sanaag ayuu ku qafiifey :D

RedSea   

MMA that is nice and dandy but what I say dont count here lad. What counts are the rules. The territory Somaliland claims are those same ones during the colonial era. The world looks at those colonial boundaries to settle any difference. So if referendum was to be held it would only take place within the boundaries of colonial Somaliland not 1960 Somali republic; which no longer exists. Your argument would be valid towards a state like puntland if they decided to seceede then they would have to face a vote within Somalia, since they havent had distinct international known boundaries. But Somaliland borders are well known and even recognize as seperate country before unification with Somali proper. They included Sool and E. Sanaag and we have no interest in letting them go. We are not claiming Bay or any state part of Somali proper, what we want is the return of Somaliland simply put. And we want it peacefully, if the people of E. Sanaag and Sool do decide that they do not want to be part of Somaliland they can stand up for to vote in Somaliland referendum of unionists vs. bring back Somaliland bloc and see if they have the numbers. If they come up short, there is always vacating Somaliland and going else where. I'm sure most of them would be fine with option A.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^

Even without Awdal, Sool, Sanaag's obvious vote against the seccesionist agenda-- I am very confident that if a referendum were to take place TODAY in Waqooyi Galbeed, that the majority of the people there would not want to opt to secede from Somalia. In as much as the secessionists loudmouths on SOL pretend to speak in the name of the people of Waqooyi Galbeed--THEY DO NOT: A great majority of those Somalis remain loyal to Mother Somalia.

And I suppose you would know that more than someone who comes from there?

^^

Yes Genius. I undertook a survey of my own(I happen to live in a Somali community with a great many folks from Waqooyi Galbeed in it) and I found out that, for every 2 who are anti-secession, there is 1 secessionist imbecile still pissed off about the molestation done to the SNM by General Said Barre's military. Now if you do the math with me-- a 2:1 ratio in favor of Somali Unity does not bode well for your separatist ideology, my fake cyber-mujaahid. :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^

Yes Genius. I undertook a survey of my own(I happen to live in a Somali community with a great many folks from Waqooyi Galbeed in it) and I found out that, for every 2 who are anti-secession, there is 1 secessionist imbecile still pissed off about the molestation done to the SNM by General Said Barre's military. Now if you do the math with me-- a 2:1 ratio in favor of Somali Unity does not bode well for your separatist ideology, my fake cyber-mujaahid.
:D

Just shut up. You dont know what the hell you talking about. I took personal survey ku yeh. Whoever takes this dope seriously ayaa ka waalan.

^^

Oops. Ha xanaaqin RedSea. Runtii, it's the truth that your secessionist dreams are just that; DREAMS. And I very much doubt that you have any evidence to prove otherwise(that you and your fellow secessionist knuckleheads on SOL repeat your senseless nonsense often doesn't make it not true). What is most absurd about this whole flawed ideology of yours is that there already exist a number of far more efficient and effective movements pursuing secessionism in other countries that jaded Marfishlanders could look to and evaluate how successful they've turned out to be. Instead of thinking about these failing movements, RedSea, you and your daft ilk on SOL want to continue to argue for a secessionist ideology that has never worked anywhere in this modern era -- just to remain relevant in the affairs of the greater Somali political landscape -- instead of being rational and loyal to your country, Somalia.

RedSea   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

and u must be in nite mare!!!lol..since uncle middle finger is busting caps on anyone who is not paying him these days.

hehehehihi@uncle middle finger. :D