Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

University of Minnesota is Hosting a Program About Somaliland

Now i want to know who is going ?? ,,, hehehe

Where are the cyber warriors ? ,, it is your chance to go and give your weak argument there. That is if you ever wanted to go beyond the cyber world ,,, :D

^^^

As always JB, a poorly thought out post.

In your haste to come up with anything that might legitimize the existance of la-la land, you sacrificed "quality" with the redundance of repetitively being desperate to mention anything Marfish related, culminating in a overall result that is as bland as a tray of hospital food.

I suggest you concern yourself MORE, about the election that was supposed to take place on March 29th, instead of a silly little event at the university of Minnesota's human rights center this month.

I am going, Insha Allah. Because of Sh. CWahid many people will go to listen his findings, observations, and what he generally has to say about that region’s judicial development after spending four months in SL.

Yes Gheele, Abdiwahid studied in Pakistan.

Wasiir, I do believe this will be an informational session, and not a political argument of separatism. If it however turns out that way, count on me to expose the myth. I am sure that kind of argument will not come from the Sheekh. Abdiwahid. But we have got to be ready though for you may never when little Mujahid Red comes with.....

It seems the topic is focusing the establishment of law in post-conflict Somalia as whole and has nothing to do with partitioning of Somalia. Some people will be disappointed methinks.

Wasiirka waan ku salaamay saxiib.

Xidigo   

Abdiwahid sh. Osman Qalinle Somali-land kaliya kama hadlaayo meesha, gabi ahaan Somalia iyo law geeda ayuu ka hadlayaa.

Somali land Iyo wax faalku caayay sanka naga mariyaan caawiyo bariba. :rolleyes:

Soomalidu waxay tiraa, Ma daale isagaa dan u daali. ;)

Walee dad baa qalbi la'aantii INDHO LA'AANA ku darsaday ,,,, :D

Just read the poster and tell me where SOMALIA is written ,,, ther is no rule of law in Somalia saaxiibayaal ,,, it is about SOMALILAND ,,

MISE CEESAANTII BAA DUUSHAY ?? :D:D