Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Libaaxyada Geeska Afrika 'Amazing pics'

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

SOL admin should do all of us a favor and ban all those who openly support these terrorist and bring their propaganda here, just a suggestion.

waraa jiljileca meesha kalatag! For what will he banned for? Like it or not this is news, this is information and is available in many websites so he is free to post whatever he wants to.

Allamgan, its unfortunate that you would defend something you fear to talk about yourself.

To the other libaax, this is internationally designated terrorist organization, connected to al-qaeda no less and whose sole victims are Somali civilians, why is their presence or even worse their propaganda tolerated here?

Naxar, all I say to you is if you cant stand the

heat get out of the kitchen. In this forum there

are many people here who don't like your wicked

views towards Islam and no one is calling for you

to be banned. So stop being childish sxb. I am not

for shabab and I will never call for Muddeey's ban

on this forum ka warranhee?

I don't know how this logic works but when I start post about how kill/blow up Muslim, feel free to call for banning me but until then its a little crazy to that you should equate views about a religion to providing a an avenue for terrorist propaganda.

^you did start that long ago here (many times) and no one ever wanted you to be banned. btw didn't uncle Sam teach you the true meaning of freedom of speech?

First, I did no such thing and we need not take that road where we accuse each other imaginary things for the same argument. Second, I am not aware of any decent entity that teaches that terrorist propaganda is free speech much less the honorable uncle Sam.

^Nothing imaginary here, read your SOL records regarding Islam. U are #3 if not #2 islam basher (hater) here in SOL. Btw, Dont you know one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Mind your biz, sxb!