Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Time for a change of plan for Sheikh Sharif's government

NGONGE did not say anything new. Other than the clan bashing strategy, Sharif did everything NGONGE suggested above.

The momentum has slipped from him...and times is not being nice to him.

He lost the sword killing contest to alshabaab. Hence Sharif should resign. Period. That is how he could lead in lessening the suffering of the masses...

For alshabaab, the only advice i have for them is: wa ithaa qataltum, fa axsinuul qitlata .

To all nomads:

Horta hal su'aal iiga jawaaba ...

We all know Shariif has only a few months left before his term in office expires...do you guys think he will ask for an extension or will he quietly step aside for someone else? And if he does step aside, who do you guys think, in Somalia's current political wastelands, can replace him and is capable of running the presidency effectively, or at least better than Shariif?

Haatu   

What difference will it make if Shariif goes? Tomorrow if someone from reer Hebel takes control, half the Somali population will be against him because of clan reasons even though they'll give you 101 excuses.

Yes NGONGE is right. It IS time, but time to STICK with ONE leader and SUPPORT him wholeheartedly for the duration of his tenure.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

NGONGE did not say anything new. Other than the clan bashing strategy, Sharif did everything NGONGE suggested above.

The momentum has slipped from him...and times is not being nice to him.

He lost the sword killing contest to alshabaab. Hence Sharif should resign. Period. That is how he could lead in lessening the suffering of the masses...

For alshabaab, the only advice i have for them is:
wa ithaa qataltum, fa axsinuul qitlata

He did? When? :D

Dee naga daaya...

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^What is there to support? He needs to lead.

I agree one thousand percentage points.

HE MUST LEAD FOR US TO FOLLOW.

FIDHIN   

when he came to power, he should have kept the union of islamic courts alife and not mix it with th goverment,and let alot of islamist join it to face al shabab, and make it looklike tht he dosnt control it and its another movement like al shabab, it woulv made alot of pple in alshabab confused and some of them might have even joined the maxaakiimta., i guess the shikh is an expert of money transfer provision only an has nothing to do with siyaasad, i could maybe done better, me and Ngong lol

Carafaat   

Ngonge, I think Shariif has followed your adviced. Moqadishu and Gedo are Al Shabaab, parts of the Jubba's have been cleared, most Somali's have turned against al Shabaab, Somalia is even cooperation with Somaliland against Al Shabaab.

Would you say that Shariif has done well?

Carafaat   

Better late then never. Shariif showed he is willing to learn. And that is the kind of leadership fitting our times and the leadership we need