Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Waving Somali Blue Flag Performance in South Africa

Don't be shocked ,,,, we need to show people all the sides including ciyaal suuqnimo, the dowlada and the sheekhnimo .... all in one ,,, :D

Oz   

Something you don't know about JB heh, his the only one who keeps this forum moving. Especially on Sundays :D . You don't have anything against Jbaro his unique and most of the lads don't take him serious. :D

Malika   

^Something is fishy with his 'mood'..is it a minyaro? ..Only that will make a man this happy..heh

:D

Minyaro ???? ,, u can't be serious Malika ,,, lol

Haven't u read A&T's latest post ?? ,,,, just double what he said there ,,, :D

Malika   

^ :D ,dee maxaa kale. It's not the end of the month - so not salary.

ah! I know. Something to do with a US visitor?

I should pay this much attention to reading quraan. :D

which US visitor coz they are many ,,, :D

U still have to figure out that Malika ,,, it can be you having a positive observation today ,,, :D

MZanzi   

Ngonge dad badan ba sasab mode kujiro he's not alone

PS.Ngonge ninyoho dadkan adey wax ka maqlaane maad sihoose ula hadashid qadiyadi weey lafogaatay

anigu ngonge laftigiisaan u baqsanaa maanta ka hor

alxamdulilaah, ibtisaam iyo north baa alle u baxshey oo uu waanadoodii iyo wacdigoodii maqlay :D

Somalina   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

NNC

Well, it's nice to know that to you any half-naked back-side, that in turn may belong to a young girl, which also may be forever in display in the front of the sight of their elders, is something to make a cutesy comment about it; not to say nothing about how some like you are so shameless thinking that sort of sight is a something that others ought to compliment them for it, indeed...
;)

As I said sometime ago, one could easily guess at the sort of revolting
"social etiquette"
of certain wayward girls and what it could amount to, indeed. But, still, what one never have taken into account of it in here, is that at least to some of them that
"indecency"
which is in display for all to see, is something to which to brag about it; like you are doing right now, particularly in the middle of polite company, such ours of
SOL
;)

Hence, as to why the off-putting reproach you may have bargained for yourself in here, at least from the likes of me, particularly for showing your back-side to us, seemed to be to you a way of confirming, your previously held
"hunch"
, which suggested to you, that old men have the
"tendency"
to look girls who are half of their age in
"certain way"
; without never wondering in the first place, that perhaps that
"specific look"
in question, may be a sort of
"fatherly disapproval"
of your
"sluttish conduct"
that is before them, as opposed to the manner of the usual
"sexual innuendo"
in which you think such a look in conveying to you, indeed....
icon_razz.gif

Well, as they say one man's distasteful sight of other's conduct, is to merely another block-head's way of reasoning that other's are really in awe or in admiration of them, indeed...
;)

Hence, I won't hold my breadth for you in here,
my dearest
. But, merely hope to god, at least in passing, that in time you'll learn that certain softness that one may have when it comes to the idea of making a display of
"one's bodily features"
before the gaze of others does not necessarily or universally inspire a great deal of
"sexual frisson"
from everyone that could be in your vicinity (
at least as a de-rigueur sort of basis
). Regardless of whatever the latest ladies magazines and other monthly
"fashionistas's bible"
may have indeed inculcated to you to believe in, in the first place,
my dearest
icon_razz.gif

Regards,

Oodweyne.

All that for me? hahaha..

It all sounds like something a geriatric patient such as yourself would say! Thus, no big WHOOP from me! and no hula hoops either!

Please don't have a heart attack on my account. Forgive and forget.

Salaam

NASSIR   

Haahey ana waa ikan weeye sheekadu. Calan been ah iyo Cawaale amaahdiisa.

We wish this young star the best of luck for his musical career. I hope he continues making good music and putting his earned financial value in good investments and trusts. That is what seperates a black singer or sports man born or raised for that matter in America/Canada from his white equals. :D

Somalina   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Oz, He is more reasonable and tolerable than one-liners and emotional outburst of certain nomad We don’t have to agree, but you have to put a little effort in your argument, rather than just crying and pulling at people’s sleeves :eek: [/quote

lol....honestly, my one liners are more potent than the 10, 000 words of utter garbage that certain nomad posts to prove a point. . All I have to say is, mind your own biz as my exchange with hebel had nothing to do with you.

I have never disrespected you, and I highly suggest that you do the same. I'm not here to impress you, nor do I care about what you think of me.

Marka walaal aan kala xishoono, I've told you that before, and I'm going to remind you again incase you forgot.

Salaam.