Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Waving Somali Blue Flag Performance in South Africa

NASSIR   

^just to remind our friends here that we still love our blue flag and that Somali unity & political independence is still intact and strong.

NASSIR   

Che, don't you think most people from backhome you see or come across believe in the blue flag and Xamar as their true capital. The secessionists & al-shabaabists are quite few.

But I agree we need to work on that noble ideal.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

^^We don't want your flag nor de want your capital you can take your flag to Mogadisho and take your unity there.

43.JPG

Maybe in the triangle they don't....but in Boorama they want the flag! Remember this was in 2009 when your regional president was from their region...can you image now?

This was 18 may 2008

Borama awdal

B%201.JPG

You can't compare that with a few Immigrants from Djibouti who have no loyalty or devotion to the rep of somaliland what's so ever waving the koonfurian flag doesn't mean anything. these pictures you posted were taken in july during the summer reer Djibouti flood borama gabiley arabsiyo during that season.

This is the reality in Borama awdal

qt11.jpg

Thankful   

You can't compare that with a few Immigrants from Djibouti who have no loyalty or devotion to rep of somaliland what's so ever waving the koonfurian flag these pictures you posted were taken in july during the summer reer Djibouti flood borama gabiley arabsiyo.During that season

This is reality Borama

Xaaji, the things u come up with and you actually expect people to believe it....lol!

Here big protests in Boorama against your admin this year...are these Djibouti's too??

I know JB will say, "this is just our democracy!" But why is Borama the place that protests your government the most and brings out the blue flag? Where 300 ONLF landed and crossed? Where upset at your admins new cabinet???

^^^ they have every right to protest the same way there were protest in hargeisa and ceerigabo its normal in a democracy i dont see any problem i don't see any koonfurian flag in the video? do you see any flag in the video.

Thankful   

I didn't see any of yours either in the video!

Look my point is that dont'speak for everyone in your enclave when you say take Somalia's flag to Mogadishu. There are some that want it in Awdal or their own!

No they are not i posted pictures of borama people waving the somaliland flag and kulmiye flag just before the election. So your point is baseless. We don't want your koonfurian flag in borama awdal berbera saaxil not in hargeisa maroodijeex not in burco togdheer not in laascanood sool not in ceerigaabo sanaag not in somaliland. Take it to your pirateland and the rest of your country :cool: .

Thankful   

I showed you pics of people with Somalia's flag, you claimed they are Djibouti's looooool, then I showed you when they made their own flag to protest your admin. So yes some want your flag, but some dont!

Don't speak for all!

Every gobol in somaliland has it's own regional flag i don't see a problem with that. The protest were about more representation

in the new govt so these people were pro somaliland.

What is so funny are you telling me Djiboutians don't cross the border during the summer they do that and these people are not loyal to somaliland you should not be suprised at all.

qt11.jpg

God bless the people of awdal

Thankful   

There you go again Xaaji, making things up.

All regions don't have their own flags...show me flags of other area's. Even if Awdal did why would they make there's similar to Somalia's colours like in the video?

What is so funny are you telling me Djiboutians don't cross the border during the summer they do that and these people are not loyal to somaliland you should not be suprised at all.

So you expect people to believe that Djibouti's cross into your enclave and start waving Somalia's flag?? Djibouti's??? That's your excuse for people waving Somalia's flag in Boorama, that they are Djibouti's?

Sometimes I wonder if you actually think people believe what you say.