Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

UK Somali Khaniis launch website!

Chimera   

lol

there are two ''views'' of the Somali people and both are ''extreme'' there either ''animals'' or their the most ''pious folk'' on this planet amongst whom there are no apostates,homosexuals, pimps and thieves

again lol@the attention there receiving as if we are extreme nr 2 and not human like everybody else

Fabregas   

@LLLP, these things happen in all socities even in the most of the so called Islamic societies. The difference is that over there it is hidden and concealed whilst in the West it's open. Somalis go clubbing, drink,, screw each other; Somalis sells drugs which are all prohibited in Islam, but somewhat they accept no Somali homos to exist? Hiiraan just displays stories about Somalis from the world media and this is just one of them...they are not making a judegment....

Peacenow   

Good luck to them. I wish them the best of luck. There thousands and thousands of somali gays and they deserve to live freely and happly. Wonderful news.

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...I don't know if I could post it here, but the word "GAY" in SOMALI just cracked me up...It is one thing to hear people use it, but a different thing to actually read it in a sentence as an actual word...Kax kax kax kax kax kax...

As for Hiiraan posting this, I really don't know how I feel about it...At first I was like WTF, how dare they...Then I started thinking, if these 'gay' Somalis excist, who are we to shut them up...Let them be free and express how they feel...What they do is between them and Allah...Anaaba teyda i heesato, tu kale kuma dari karo...

I checked out their web site, it seems like any other web site to me...

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...I don't know if I could post it here, but the word "GAY" in SOMALI just cracked me up...It is one thing to hear people use it, but a different thing to actually read it in a sentence as an actual word...Kax kax kax kax kax kax...

As for Hiiraan posting this, I really don't know how I feel about it...At first I was like WTF, how dare they...Then I started thinking, if these 'gay' Somalis excist, who are we to shut them up...Let them be free and express how they feel...What they do is between them and Allah...Anaaba teyda i heesato, tu kale kuma dari karo...

I checked out their web site, it seems like any other web site to me...

Couldn't have put it better myself. The exact mentality I have.

What they do, as long as it does not hurt anyone, is upto them.

Now if everyone else thought that. Somalia would have been like = Norway today. On its feet and peaceful.

Kool_Kat   

Thanks...I know Somali hadaan nahay waxaan isumood naa ineynanba waxun naga dhalan karin ama eeynaan yeelan karin...We are not any different then any other country that has drug dealers, alcolo/drug addicts, gays/lesbians, prostitutes...You name it we have them...So in fairnes, tiisa daryeelaa tu kale kudara...Teena uun aan ka soo baxno...

Horta isn't there a better word to use then "Khns" to refer to them...What about kacbaay, or laga roone...lol...Ok Ok seriously, the word just looks and sounds iney iyaga naftirgooda is caaynayaan...Oh well...

Originally posted by peacenow:

Good luck to them. I wish them the best of luck. There thousands and thousands of somali gays and they deserve to live freely and happly. Wonderful news.

Why don't they just ban this dude I don't get it