Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke’s manifesto for Somalia a path to restoring the republic.

In a Nutshell, and thanks Ibtisam for the benefit of doubt, I was trying to remind us that women participation in Politics, ON ITS OWN, has hardly altered anything accross the world and that it would even be islamic to prioritise them in some areas of service delivery; certainely not that they are the root of all evil, which should be locked with the key thrown away!

Not buying into simplistic cliches, latest trends or buzzwords (parliamentary quota, "gender equality schemes" etc) hardly make one into some sort of crazy "extremist" (as someone whose female relatives are making vital contributions to our priorities)...

Having said that, most of the contributed propositions were not specially women-related and given that we agree on the primacy of Shariah, me and Ibtisam are quite exactely on the same wavelength anyway, regardless of semantics.Actually, even Duke is not that far away, if any...

Now, it would be more beneficial if we took this thread as an opportunity to share as clearly and precisely possible our ideals as well as their foundations, while assuming nothing but the best from each other; over to you Jalle Liqaye, Castro and Adeer OOdweyne...

Liqaye   

Indeed Xiin, but fundamentally one cannot "outlaw" the psyche of the somali people.

It will always be there until other segmentations preoccupy the minds of our people, like class, regions e.t.c

Laws and decelerations would be broken during the Jalle era or at any other time, until when qabiil truly becomes irrelevant.

Liqaye   

^^^^

Indeed good analysis.

Clannism per se can be used positively, up until other factors be they economic or social supersedes it.

For the attention of Af-weyne^

Diatribe and pointless verbiage are your trademarks. a mere boy in his mid twenties, wannabe solicitors who thinks an excess of words that add little or nothing to the meaning is tantamount being taken seriously or sign of being grown up.

Now take note in your tone and stop pointless diatribe in your responses to me son. Failing that don’t respond at all.

^^Abti... afkaweyne aniga hayla soo gelin.

you are a boy of no significance, inapt and devoid of any decorum. therefore, you are dismissed henceforth.

Thankful   

Originally posted by S*S:

^^Abti... afkaweyne aniga hayla soo gelin.

you are a boy of no significance, inapt and devoid of any decorum. therefore, you are dismissed henceforth.

Well put :D

wannabe solicitors

:D

Castro   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

:D:D

That was funny, for sure. This was my favorite part: "qashinkan" iyo xaabadan isa soo urur saday. lol.

Xaabo indeed but I bet Oodweyne wouldn't be saying it if this xaabo came from a Hargeisa neighborhood. :D

Ibtisam   

D :D:D School teacher and kids here. Let it go boys.

S*S Stop hating please, bet you wish you could write like him, don't cha? icon_razz.gif Oh oh oh wait, The irony of calling a Somalilander Af-weyne hehe :D

It is like when a Dutch white man came to Hargeisa and visited one of those schools. Kids started to greet him "Wassup Nigga" ,,, :D

He was laughing saying i'm in Africa and i'm called "Nigga" ,,,, :D