Sign in to follow this  
-Nomadique-

Sorry Everybody!

I have gathered from reading many replies on this forum that a great many Nomads experienced an emotional earthquake as a result of the re-election of Bush. However, my inner Richter scale read nill after the election of the republican candidate. If Bush was not elected, then bleeding democrats would have dominated the US Supreme Court. One would be hard-pressed to fathom the effect a democratic victory would have on the social and moral values of the US.

With Salaams

PK

mutakalim brother i have gathered the same or some what along those lines as well....but with all honesty "Gaal Gaal iima dhaamo aniga iyo intaan ka masuul ahay"

asxantu

nafta   

now thats what i call a sincere heartfelt apology...

I'm waiting for his next move, the next muslim country he will barge in

Xoogsade   

How nice of these guys!! Their sincerity will surely let others know that Americans are not all bigotted.

Btw, Republicans are religious extremists who would convert your kids, expell you from their country, invade islamic countries one by one, consider you infidels who are legally subjects of conversion. If they really had an unchecked power and access to America's arsenal, We would see a more bloodier crusade than the one going on under the guise of regime changes and democtratic reforms in the middle east. America is what it is today because of Republican ideologues who got the chance with Bush coming to power. How could these hateful rednecks be better in morality astounds me. Who is better for a muslim if you compare between the Evangelical extremist bigot who believes every muslim should be killed or converted than a liberal ignorant who never heard about islam(or have little clue of what it is) and who believes in peaceful co-existence?

Republicans are racist fascists, holier than thou malfeasants who worship America and don't want anyone else to live or have a dignity. And the only minority people who support them are blinded by their superstitious beliefs through church dogma and a misplaced love for Jesus.

shyhem   

Xooqsade

Worse than the republicans are the democrates,how about the new jersey governer as u'r leader,San Francisco mayor sending u a post card of two men kissing,what about the massachussets supreme court trying to define marriage as the union btw a man and a woman or btw two pple of the same sex. Finally how about abortion 101 for u'r 16 yr old daughter.Democrates i tell you got issues.

Trust me the Americans ain't as dumb as most of you think,they do know bush is bad, but kerry is no better,apart from giving bush the authority to invade Iraq he is on the wrong side of the whole morality issue,plus he is aflip flopper who can't make up his mind,got my drift?

Malcolm X, the twienth century African American civil rights activist and "revolutionary", when asked about the difference between Republicans and Democrats said, "Republicans are like hyenas and Democrats are like foxes".

"Rebuplicans" hal mar bay ku goosanayaan , laakiinse "Deomocrats" tartiib ayeey kuu cunayaan . Malcolm X, did not like to be torturted, so he preferred the Republicans.

P.S. The autobiography of Malcolm X is a must read for anyone who wishes to apprehend the nuances of American polity.

IL CAPO   

It doesn't bother me at all on who got voted by who and if I was in U.S I wouldn't have voted either as it is against my principles after all they are two rich Christian white men fighting over on who gets to sleep and occupy the top floor of the White house for the next four years.

Change the world? If I had the power to change anything I would start from my own Somali people and set them free from their own tribe-infested mind so for once we would wake up from this long sleep filled with painful nightmare and remind them and make them realize that we are all brothers and sisters and that is exactly what Allah (s.w)intended for us to remain.

Yeah, the Autobiography of Al Hajji Malik Al-Shabbazz a.k.a Malcolm little a.k.a Detroit Red a.k.a Malcolm X happens to be one of my all time favourite books alongside Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom. i love reading autobiographies simply because they expand your horizon and teach you one or two things about the western hypocrisy and imperialism.

Peace.

Gediid   

Xoogsade

The people you talk of are the idiiots who buy into a politicians quest to gain power.The first four years are spent pleasing them.The last four is all about payback.I would'nt be surprised if Bush does a total turn around and starts to behave like the ignorant liberal you describe and decides what if we all co-exist in peace ;)

Todays headlines: Resignation of Ashcroft an ultra conservative redneck and his replacement with a liberal hispanic.Todays headlines also include Bush's request to legalize illegal aliens already present in the US,another slap in the mouth to the ultra right and I think a more liberal Bush might emerge in the days ahead if not on the foreign front at least on the domestic front.

Xoogsade   

Gediid, Ciid Wanaagsan BRO. The Aschroft replacement is said to be Liberal but he doesn't seem to be a typical one considering his involvement with the Patriot Act. He engineered some or much of the legal manouvers the Bush Adminstration took to sidestepp the International laws in regards to Prisoners and their treatment. Priot to 9/11 he worked for Bush also in Texas. I watched an Interview of his the other day taped in 2001/03/x on C-SPAN. They replayed the entire interview. You can trust no one when it comes to those who make decisions in the upper echelons of power in Western countries anyway. Some of them are Okey but most are readily biased anyway. Even those who try to be fair in Congress are afraid to come across as too nice towards the usual suspects smile.gif

It is just some of these people are more nicer than others. The Average American who is not associated with any right-wing group seems to be civilized and unbiased to a good extent.

Take Care Saxib.

loooool OG Girl that was hell funny.

It reminds me of a comic in a local Australian paper which was describing how everyone got to keep their old jobs due to Bush's relection. Including Osama Bin Laden, The designated bad guy.