Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

The specch of a leader in the making....!

Sky   

what is this bullshit of ppl from gaalkacyo are more messed up than the rest. i heard that before, saying that theres something wrong with the water in ceelka bardacad that makes you nuts. all somalis are messed up as hell.

msword aka horn's word :D , granted evidence is provided by all parties. but you dont accuse someone and demand evidence of someone's innocence, the accuser comes with evidence first to show WHY the accused is guilty. please dont tell me your ligc works that way and that you said that becuz you actually were losing the debate.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Rahima:

quote: But, my turn to ask a question. Other than you being a female, is there a difference between you and JUMATATU (honorable USC spokesman)?

Once again you make me smile, only because I wonder how you could conclude that I support the USC simply because I defend Mogadishu against unfair comments?
Smile more walashiis untill you realise whatever the case you will be in the firing line of Yeey supporters simply cause of your background. If you hate USC or not, if you put up a big banner reading 'Mogadishu Warlords are Criminals' Duke, Camir and Co. simply dont care. So easy with the patronising sis.Unless you want to be PM Geedi who is on remote-control.

36_2_15.gif

There will not be another kenya i believe this the last chance for centeral Government. we cannot live in west and be oppostion for ever. The majority of malis need central govermnet more than you and me in the west, even if is bad government is better than nothing. support yousuf and geedi or ama fad ama hafadan waa lagu fad siin.

^^^^ Juma and his dellusions, now you insult our our PM Ali Mohamed Geedi for doing his job? :mad:

PM Geedi has been a revelation of late a consistant fellow who seems to know what he is up against.

Geedi is bigger than these foolish warlord's for he represents all of Somalia. A man born and raised in Xamar who seems to know the challange facing the capital. An educated gentlemen

who has not taken part in the civil war. And Juma

heaps insults at him

because he wont fall for the fake promises of the warlords.

The warlords and gig men are scared and I like it.

Che-Guavara- I thought you was bigger than that

why insult Mudug dude?what the hell has that area done to you man?

Mudug is just like any other poor backword Somali region. It has a mix of wonderful and crazy people. To me its wonderful magical place for my parents both hail from Mudug and my heroes General Omar Samatar and Osman Yusuf Kenadeed also came from that region. ;)

Emperor   

ama fad ama hafadan waa lagu fad siin.

:D:D:D LOOOL

What?? Suprised seven pages of nonesense, USC warlords die-hard supporters & co are doing good job to defend them thugz and accuse others.

Well done, Keep up the good job, Mogadisho defenders, ethiopian(gaalo) haters and Islam lovers.....

peace out

Emperor   

Duke

Mudug is just like any other poor backword Somali region

What a confession, nice one bro and Sure it is a real backward region... :D:D

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

PM Geedi has been a revelation of late a consistant fellow who seems to know what he is up against.

Sxb I did not expect you to say anything less.. :D

Xoogsade-You are right Xamar is not bad as many here would like us to believe, but the question here is do the citizens in Xamar have the muscle to dismantle the militias, or are the warlords willing to disarm on own their accord.I do understand, and fully support Reer Xamar's objection to Ethiopian presence in our capital,but is there alternative plan. So far the warlords haven't presented any tangible alternative plans. Antoganism is all they seem to be doing now. Xamar is our capital, and as such is essential to the stability of our land, and the letigimacy of any Somali goverment. Reer Xamar have responsibility to the rest of the country to make mogadisho not just livable, but fully secured so that the Somali state could be reinstated.

I did not see Che's movie yet. It is out on dvd, I was hoping to rent or buy one. I heard it is good picture.

Ppl, Perhaps Iam wrong in generalizing all reer mudug,but you gotta admit lot of these ppl are little more tribalistic than your average Somali. Likes of Yeey, and Aidid Sr have always shown their addiction to tribalism, their tendencies to violence, and unwillingness to comprise for the greater good of the Somali nation. For looking back at 14 Somali reconcialation conference that preceded the latest one, you would see and agree that those responsible for the demise of those failed conferences are largely people of mudug decent.

MsWord. A more deserving Somali worth of our Support would be perhaps someone from Bay/Bakool.Folks from these regions generally supported every Somali goverment, and have always been willing to comprise.

Nephissa   

Mr.Yeey is the only hope Somalia got for now. A dictator, and a blood thirsty warlord. Somalis need not shown mercy then they'll function like normal human being. Mr Yeey is the only canditate that can use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes, and they'll appreciate that. Sad but true.

Don't say that bro cuz you never know. The only hope we've got know is Allah subxaana wa tacaal and not Mr Yeey.

Surely we need a strong leader but we don't need a coward who suppresses his people with dictatorial tendencies.

However he seems like a capable leader who has certainly proved himself.

If he puts his trust with Allah cazza wa jal he will certailnly succeed but time is not with him.