Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Jubaland. is coming?

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

waxba ha ku degdegen jubbuyenka oo dan, ghedo iyo gagaduudba la tagdarantaheena.

Naxar, (Nayruus)

Firstly, your somali is barely comprehensible to us all, therofore, I would honestly encourage you to go to evening somali classes to learn how to write proper somali otherwise your message is not going thru as you would otherwise wanted to. Or use english that is better :D

Secondly, don't ever talk about dagaal ama taagdaro, throughout the history, markii la isgalaba waa la is yaqaan adeer so just to mention one out of dozens incidents, back in the days, when you were driven from a central somali town, you turned to me for help and the world knows sidaan kaaga rogay that time so marna i caay marna oohin iigu imow. No hard feeling sxb idinka ayaa sheekada halkaa gaarsiiyey!

...one more thing: the people of Gedo & Jubooyika is noted for their importance in uncle YEY's survival. So adeeryaal instead of cheap nonsinsical talks rather try and concentrate the importance of promiting peace and reconciliations amongst all somali

peace!

Allamagan.

The fact is the radicle reer mudug folks have an uber urge to run regions that they have no right to run.

Coz the culture of reer Mudug and reer Juba is quite the opposite.

A reer Mudug likes to subjugate masses while they plunder the wealth of the commoners not sparing the degradation of Environment(desertification).

Mudug is characterised by stony and dusty region with hardly any vegetation while Juba is opposite.

Morgan used to relocate the tax he got from Juba to rebuilding Puntland.

While Hiraale(who receives more than $100,000 a month )just uses the tax to Enrich himself and his cronies consequently the region is under seige from his underpaid Murians who continue terrorizing the populace of Kismayu with Banditry and day light robbery.

Jacpher   

PB, This is cyberspace so don't lose your cool. No need to refer thousands of Muslims zionists. You're going to the extreme and these guys are dancing for you. Get over your emotions and contain yourself. Address the subject matter civily, not the person. Adeer cidii ka hadasha your Holy Father ayaaba kaa gardaran. Count me out.

Horn & Allamagan, gibinka xad gudubka ha ku eeganina. Maato horey loo laayey in yahuud loogu woco ama millions of Muslims ma tukadaan la dhoho waa serious xad gudub, in my opinion. This kid is becoming the Yalaxoow of SOL for calling the deceased yahuud. Not acceptable at all. Sxbyaal rag iska dhicis iyo aakhiro moognimo ha isku khaldina. Haven't you heard Qulil xaqqa walow kaana calaa nafsik!

Gabbal   

This is a cyber forum adeer and everyone is entitled to their opinion. That doesn't mean we share Pureblood's opinion nor does it mean we had not already acted just because you have not seen it publicly.

What is hypocritical in this stance is you speak out about that, as a political score of course, when emotionally-prone insults such as "Huuraale" and "Afweyne" (deceased individual in this case) came easily off of your religiously masked lips and you, yourself, do not hesitate in alikening me, myself, to a "neo-con" or, worse yet, a "zionist".

What's the extent of this irony..?

Adeer pureblood wuu khaldanyahay, adiguna meel baa ku bugtaa.

Horn & Allamagan, gibinka xad gudubka ha ku eeganina.

Lastly, where you really born and bred in Kismaayo adeer? :D Lahjadaas hal meel baa wadanka dhan u gaar ah, halkaas iyadoo soo dhaaftane ilaayo haatan lama hayo. :D

Paragon   

Sheekada Kismaayo waa sheeko aad u qoto dheer. Waxaan xusuustaa waa ay jirtay xurguf u dhaxaysey reeraha daga Af-Madow iyo qaar kaloo lagu tuhmay in ay 'dooni keentey' :D (ari boowe bari laga reysey) . Is qabqabsigaa isagoo socdo ayaaba labadi reerba Kismaayo gacan ku haynteediiba laga fara maroojiyey. Waa halka Morgan kula magac baxay 'The General of the Jungle' smile.gif . Maantana muranka waxaa isaga baxay reer Af-madow oo waxaa u muran lahansho uu u dhexeeyaa reerkii ay doonida keentey iyo kuwo cusub oo uu 'geel dhaan ah keeney' :D (ari boowe gado laga reysey) . Waxaanan hada sugeynaa, wadaado tikniko keentey. Alleylehe, anigana markeyga ayaan is keeni doonaa, xantalaay dhuuc iyo keeno leh ayaan Kismaayo kusoo weerari doona. Ama dooni keentey ama dhaan la imad haba ahaadene, dadkuse waa wada dhiig iyo in wada dhalatay oon loo kala hiillin karin.

PS:On a serious note, I remember when the argument was confined the O and H tribes and now the the M tribe is in the equation. I believe Kismaayo has a chance of becoming a multi-tribal city where people live side by side with each other and peacefully. Claims of ownership maybe taken care of in that way.

^^^^ Paragon u sheeg sxb. Kismaio city belongs to every somalis, not to a H or O or M. Can you get anyone of them to confirm that :D

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

Morgan used to relocate the tax he got from Juba to rebuilding Puntland

While Hiraale(who receives more than $100,000 a month )just uses the tax to Enrich himself and his cronies consequently the region is under seige from his underpaid Murians who continue terrorizing the populace of Kismayu with Banditry and day light robbery.

Exploitative PL!. Mindhaa mardambuusan asaga ama waxla mida lacag xaqdaro ah aysan ka qaadin reer Kismaayo.

Originally posted by Jimcaale

Qulil xaqqa walow kaana calaa nafsik

Wanna-be sheekh Jimcaaloow waxaad isoo xasuusisay wadaadadii kulmis ee dhihi jiray aayadaas waxaay ku soo degtay afweyne iwm. Caqligaadu suu qabo inaad huuraale tiraa nin muslima haddana aayad quraan ama xadiis meesha la timaado ma ku qabataa? Af & Qalbi is qilaafsan ayaad halka la imaatay sxb ee TAKE OFF THE MASK sxb and first impose this Qulil xaqqa walow kaana calaa nafsik on yourself then on your relatives then on muslims. Your words are conflicting each time and you yourself are bursting your bubbles all the time! :D

am

Morgan used to relocate the tax he got from Juba to rebuilding Puntland

I think its the other way round dude. Saxib stop with the reer Mudug bull. Morgan was not from Mudug and neither are Inda Cade, Hiiraale and oothers you mention.

Reer Mudug have land and they have the skills to build it up. As for the Juba's please remember that it is Somali land and thus open to all.

AllaMagan, support Hiiraale never the less kindly spare us the bull.

PB, This is cyberspace so don't lose your cool. No need to refer thousands of Muslims zionists. You're going to the extreme and these guys are dancing for you. Get over your emotions and contain yourself. Address the subject matter civily, not the person. Adeer cidii ka hadasha your Holy Father ayaaba kaa gardaran. Count me out.

Please do not reword what I wrote, if your not competent enough to understand what I wrote, kindly ask me and I will explain it to you.

AllaMagan, support Hiiraale never the less kindly spare us the bull.

There's no bull in what Allamagan wrote.

Teda kale, Mudane Barre Aden Shire Hiiraale is more entitled to reign over Kismayo then the indhaburis from bari.

Duke.

I hate those who just wish to environmetaly Degrade Juba by their deforestation and selling of illigal Coal.

By the way you should learn the difference between Juba and Shabelle.

In otherwords,the inference is that pple would support warlords so long as they come from their clan or family.And the same pple would be talking about peace and reconciliation while harbouring the evil warlords and infact honouring them with titles like mudane or something like that.Sxb tuug xaqdaro maskiinta xoolaheda wax kunoqday mudnaashada uu mudanyahay bal mala ii sheegi karaa ? :D Qabqable oo dhan ayaa tuug ah waxeena mudanyihin in la daldalo.

Jacpher   

Horn,

This is all you gathered from my post? I once held a high opinion of your cyberspace persona but you’ve proven me wrong. Pardon me saaxiib if you though I equated you to a Zionist or neo-can. I’m obligated to apologize if you convince me though. Let me re-post that paragraph again and give you a chance to re-read it.

Look my friend, I don’t wish to lose energy or effort to debate you anything remotely close to Afweyne or Hiiraale. Your political stance of these men or issues related to them is well known, and crystal clear. It feels like convincing a neocon of the legality of Iraq war or a Zionist of the occupation of Israel. It ain’t gonna happen. Well, Alle tiisa waa meesheeda.

Can you spot the sentence showing Horn as Zionist or neo-can?

By "Somalilander" if you mean the SNM rebels that formed in 1988, well, I hope they remember daily from salat subax untill cisha (thou I hardly believe they pray)the actions that were taken against the zionist mujahids as result of thier treasonist ways; and if they don't repent , may thier crimes against the state follow them to thier grave.

If you refer this as an opinion entitlement, I see it as it is, a bigotry presented in an opinion form which lacks tolerance and respect for the death of thousands of Somali innocents wrongly killed.

What is hypocritical in this stance is you speak out about that, as a political score of course, when emotionally-prone insults such as "Huuraale" and "Afweyne" (deceased individual in this case) came easily off of your religiously masked lips and you, yourself, do not hesitate in alikening me, myself, to a "neo-con" or, worse yet, a "zionist".

I’m starting to doubt your familiarity level of Somali politics. Yeey, Huuraale, Afweyne, Caasho Ceydiid, Beerlaawe are some of the well-known pronouns of Somali politicians. I have not created them and take no fault for their existence. If you were a bit smarter and googled, you would have found out they’re widely used in maryooley politics. And lastly, throw all the sticks and stones within your reach. If I can’t take one or two, I should not be in politics forum. :D

If one is lost it's good to ask for help, otherwise we'll always just be the lost ******** redface.gif

Absolutely no name-calling, baliis.

[ August 04, 2006, 01:16: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]