Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Bugland: Waanu Ka baxaynaa TFG

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

this funny poor pirates are driven are driven into a corner

Yeah they are now only based in the South East corner of the state or Garacad. Though not sure why this is funny and I would not call them poor or feel sorry for those darn pirates.. :D

Gallad   

Pirateland can carry all they want, lakin loma jojinayo. They were saying the same thing when they suspected that they wont win the PM race against Mohamed A/lahi, but no one listen to them.

Gallad, Wllahi you have issues adeer, like making sure the poor people of Gedo are not killed just for Barre hiiraale's attention seeking scheme.

Its 2010 and we have clown Hiiraale and his cheerleader Horn, claiming victory for taking over Beled-Hawo, a village of no more than a few hundred souls...

:D

20 years old Captain Mike - I have witness on SOL and good authority at that - that my grandfathers use take camels as form of 'baad' from your grandfathers during the daylight - and there was nothing they could do about it - what do you say to that??? :D:D

bootoda naga daa dee.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

We know what JB is playing at, bu the only Somali's who push for division are the minority fascits in NW Somalia who have been deluding themselves these past tw decades.

Calm down buddy.

I have never seen you more upset. Didn't think mere PM post in every changing paper govt meant so much to Puntland.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

20 years old Captain Mike - I have witness on SOL and good authority at that - that my grandfathers use take camels as form of 'baad' from your grandfathers during the daylight - and there was nothing they could do about it - what do you say to that???
:D:D

bootoda naga daa dee.

:D:D:D you're joking right. Isna maanta Tuuloyinkaagii oo iska camiran ayuu iska qaatay. What says you about that, Macalin icon_razz.gif

Warkaa maxaa kacusubna?

I thought President Faroole said this in his overly discussed statement:

He made few points including the federal system, so what's the new thing here.

"Unrecognizing" the current TFG and seeking "secession" are two distinct propositions. Wax fahma yaa Jamaacah (where is NGONGE). We went through this tête-à-tête when Cumar Abdirashiid was the PM.

If the President feels working in tandem with Puntland in a federal system disadvantages “his clan” (the rumor mill is in overdrive), Puntland should overlook the current TFG and let whatever that remains of Shariif’s tenure toil away in relative obscurity. With the recent US policy shift emphasizing regional governance, Puntland is in a position of strength to toss Shariif and his struggling team under the proverbial siteey-manoogto. In the current political calculus, it is Shariif who emblematically benefits from a loyal Puntland, not the other way around.

My genuine advice to President Faroole would be to tirelessly promote the idea of federalism as being the quintessential model for communal rebuilding and governance in post civil war era. It is the more promising alternative for the nation as the current unitary system has utterly failed in bringing multi-clan Somalia together in a meaningful manner.

Thankful   

I agree with you Libaax Sankataabte,

The thing President Faroole has to deal with is an extreme resistance from the Southern groups who are completely against Federalism. They want a Republic, where all roads lead to Mogadishu. Some say that the appointment of the current PM was to take away from the announcement that the U.S would work more with Northern Governments.

My point is that there is a very strong force against Federalism! Puntland and NW Somalia admin in Hargeysa need to start opposing the whole Somalia Republic notion.

Saalax   

^^^ Stop lumping Pirateland with Somaliland you are alone in this! kulaha Admin in hargeysa & puntland need to start opposing the whole somalia notion loooool. that is the talk of the defeated "lot". ;)

NASSIR   

It's surprising "PL" cries for federalism when it frustrates good-intentioned projects, pursues divide & rule policies and denies the same political rights for the people of SSC regions and Maakhir Territories. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

A scorching, desert, sparsely populated region has the least economic significance for the rest of Somalia. At least, Sool & Sanaag regions have fertile areas & untapped proven natural resources.