Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Bugland: Waanu Ka baxaynaa TFG

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

My genuine advice to President Faroole would be to tirelessly promote the idea of federalism as being the quintessential model for communal rebuilding and governance in post civil war era. It is the more promising alternative for the nation as the current unitary system has utterly failed in bringing multi-clan Somalia together in a meaningful manner.

Libax hit the nail on the head.

At this moment, at this time in our history there can not be an all powerful centralised government.

Puntland does not need Sharif or the Ala Shiekh group, it outlasted more powerful groups.

Timur   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

A scorching, desert, sparsely populated region has the least economic significance for the rest of Somalia. At least, Sool & Sanaag regions have fertile areas & untapped proven natural resources.

What an ironic statement.

It must say a lot about the people when that "scorching" region is producing glass hotels, shopping malls and universities, also attracting thousands from those "fertile" Sool and Sanaag regions to migrate.

Someone once told me; put a Puntlander in hell and people will eventually want to go there. :D

Timur   

Originally posted by General Duke:

It seems there are those who are yearning for confrontation and dispute.

I find it quite ammusing that's all.

Absolutely. Its like the small dog that barks through the fence. There are those of us, like me, who like to tease the dog back. :D

N.O.R.F   

How ever much one wishes to sugar coat this, it's a classic case of 'nac nac baa la ii diiday' so I will make a nuisance of myself.

Looking forward to Sharif's response.

^^^ Dont embarras yourself lad, Puntland has welcomed the new PM and even stated it's position before the appointment of Sharmarke. Remember the Midnimo Qaran crap?

Oh I am sorry I am talking to a scessionist who thought Shabelle spin of the news on this thread was an actual press release from Puntland!

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

How ever much one wishes to sugar coat this, it's a classic case of 'nac nac baa la ii diiday' so I will make a nuisance of myself.

I think Puntland's official mouthpiece came out in skeptical but mature way.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

In other words, POLITICS. Love them or hate them saaxib, this is the only move that was open to PL. It's a game of high stakes and the first to blink here loses. As LST said, it is Sheikh Sharif that stands to lose in this game if he does not go out of his way to appease PL.

Where SL is saying "we are not with you at all", PL is saying "we are with you but we reserve the right to run our own affairs". Politically speaking, this is a more beneficial position to take. In reality, of course, it is neither here nor there whilst that oaf, Faroole, runs that place. :D

N.O.R.F   

I understand all that. It's the pretence that some thought went into it and a benefit exercise carriedout that needed highlighting.

Waar runta sheega heh

NGONGE   

^^ It matters to anyone following Somali affairs, saaxib. If you keep on asking such pointless questions, the SOL kids may start a riot and complain about you (and Al Shabab) encroaching into their cyber territories. Dee naga daa. :D