Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Bugland: Waanu Ka baxaynaa TFG

Originally posted by Sabriye & co.:

oo hadee baxaan xagee aadayaan? lol

Are you talking to the people, who now rule more than 1/3 of Somalia and 50% of its coastline, who have in the past 12 years build cities from scratch. Who have put their political system in order and overcame internal disputes as well as external threats from clan mongers and extremist fake Jihadi’s?

The largest real estate today in all the lands of the Somali's, that is at peace, with the beloved blue flag flying high is Puntland.

No adeer Puntland does not need to go anywhere, its you who has to fix his own house before crying out. You can not even contain little Abdi Shukri and you come here talking big?

:D

Now now , Dukey, I’m not sure whether you’ve forgotten all about Mr Atom or if its the (S&F) suuro & faan syndrome troubling you again. Either way settle down adeer.

The only point i was making is that at the very most they will become another delusional Somaliland.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Sabriye & co.:

Now now , Dukey, I’m not sure whether you’ve forgotten all about Mr Atom or if its the (S&F) suuro & faan syndrome troubling you again. Either way settle down adeer.

The only point i was making is that at the very most they will become another delusional Somaliland.

Mr. Atom, the man that is so fearful of Puntland security forces he ensure no photo of him is never taken? Have you ever heard of a Somali "leader" who no one can produce an image of? There isn't any! He's the first, and it's because he is terrified of Puntland.

More so, the reason this criminal is hiding in the mountains is because of Puntland's stability and security forces that he is scared of. He couldnt'take over even one village or he'd be thrown out!

Sabriye adeer, trust me Puntland will not go anywhere, it is now Somalia itself. Its Sharif Hotel who is protected by 7000 AMISOM troops who is the liability and will go soon enough.

Puntland has the recognition of the worlds only super power, and it does not need poor old Saabriye at all.

Little warlord Abdi Shukri has just ignited a clan war by attacking Cadaado and there is nothing you can do about it.

So again mind your language, and be careful how you speak.

:D

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

We wont be part of the TFG doesn't equate as not wanting to be part of Somalia. PL was not part of Arta TNG. So what's the fuss?

Coorection: Among other issues including if the TFG abandons federalism. This is the only system that can restore the Somali nation to a stable country and allows each region to have local administration acceptable to its inhabitants. Then and only then will Puntland govt withdraw its support for the TFG. This postion is not different during PM Sharmarke's time.