Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Morgan concedes defeat, tells AllPuntland Al Qaeda defeated him.

nuune   

xarago, thanks, i think u got the point, am not talking about sool and sanag, iam talking about dhoobley and afmadoow and buaale :D

OG_Girl   

eedo xarago, first week was ok and I have 2 tests next week and an assey :( .Thanks for asking smile.gif

Boolbaro, I wouldn't mind to be their warlord if you become my translator between them and I, I would be first female warlord ever in Somali history and wouldn't mind it too :D .

Well, they don't need warlord All they need is to organize themselves and stop hatting on each other for God's sake!!

2 of sub-sub-clans of these people killed each other 2 years ago.

They are no masaken or poor people they deserve it..there are from ONE subclan and hate each other like enemies not brothers :mad: .

Salam

OG_Girl   

looooooool@sool and sanaag.

Boolbaro man you kill it...loooooooooooooooool

Wallahi I am still laughing at your sarcastic way :D . easy on her she is my eedo.

Seems you learned from Moi ;)

Salam

Gediid   

Boolbaro

Succesive governments in the past have planted people from areas either hit by droughts or people who just wanted dhuul boob.Sad that the decisions of those past tribally minded governments haunt these innocent folks still today.

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Wallahi I am still laughing at your sarcastic way

Seems you learned from Moi

Is that now officially accepting there is sarcasm in everything you say.

OG_Girl   

Well, Gediid, I would agree with you if you talking about Kismaayo.But these small towns NO one planted any one there is badeyah place , people who live there live over houndred years ago.

Xarago, eedo I say all I want in sarcastic way that is why my teacher says I could make a great sarcastic writer if I could be little serious and focus on one thing at the time .. ;)

Gediid   

OG Girl

This whole war is about KISMAYO.

Anyways since when have you become a member of the politics section.I remember your FAVORITE hangouts were in the womens & general sections and I followed them before but I kinda lost you for a couple of weeks only to find you among the wolves of SOL.Now before you start growing dirty facial hair and fangs the size of Kuwait we want you back where you are loved.

OG_Girl   

Gediid thanks, Missed you too.. smile.gif

About posting in this section, Brother as Dr King said " Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

This Issue does matter for ALL of us not only for these you called them wolves. Isn't enough they are in Nairobi representing us; when none of us voted for them and still they are negotiating with each other on our neck like Sheep in animal market? :mad:

As there are warlords in Nairobi there is also Internet warlords...lol need to be stopped :D

I am still nice though smile.gif

Salam

Gabbal   

Two of my favorite people on SOL could not have made me laugh anymore :D:D

Gediid to OG_Girl

I kinda lost you for a couple of weeks only to find you among the wolves of SOL.Now before you start growing dirty facial hair and fangs the size of Kuwait we want you back where you are loved.

:D

Og_Girl to Gediid

As there are warlords in Nairobi there is also Internet warlords...lol need to be stopped

:D:D

Gediid   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Gediid thanks, Missed you too..
smile.gif

About posting in this section, Brother as Dr King said "
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

This Issue does matter for ALL of us not only for these you called them wolves. Isn't enough they are in Nairobi representing us; when none of us voted for them and still they are negotiating with each other on our neck like Sheep in animal market? :mad:

As there are warlords in Nairobi there is also Internet warlords...lol need to be stopped

I am still nice though
smile.gif

Salam

Oh my God Og Girl waan ka baqanayaa.You are starting to sound like them now smile.gif

Ok but lemme know if you need help cleaning the internet warlords,I designed a vacuum with dual retro motors with built in console that contains its own chemically enhanced formula(top secret) that will even remove the strongest of them all :D

A word of caution here OG ,remember cleaning involves dirt make sure you don't get dirty in the process.

Horn

OG_Girl   

Gadiid, Don't worry my dear...LOL wallahi you are funny. I need help big time .

Don't worry about dirty things , I wear space suit in the middle of Arabian desert...loooooooooooooooool

Serious note my dear Gadiid ; I came to learn, in so doing it I will express my opinions .I admit I have NO knowdlge about Somali politics (if you call politics), but I am using my logic and what makes sense to me.

I will not allow anyone to project upon me, I know that tactic far to well and will be able to avoid it most ruthlessly if need be and if I do its not to insult or make fun of but to teach a lessen about who I am and where I stand my ground.... I don't bite though ;)

Horn, I am glad that I put smile on your face smile.gif

Salam

Gediid   

^^^^^Trust me you gonna bite a lot,am just hoping you were either blessed with dinosaur teeth or you have a great dental plan :D:D

OG_Girl   

hmm naah I don't have dinosour teeth and I dont need insurance cause I have a great and free dental care plus they call me miss Colgate ;);) .

Salam

Gediid   

^^^^She who wants to box among heavyweights must kiss her smile Goodbye......... An old korean proverb and it makes a lot of sense too :D:D