Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Morgan concedes defeat, tells AllPuntland Al Qaeda defeated him.

Gabbal   

Morgan concedes defeat of the fruitless, time consuming, tragic, and wasted war he took upon the Jubba Regions.

He tells All Puntland it was "AL Qaeda" that defeated him. :rolleyes: {Wasn't there a time when people lost with dignity?} He says he is calling on foreign troops {Ethiopia} to combat the Al Qaeda threat in Kismayo. :D

Morgan Interview

Rahima   

This is quiet sad actually.

These warlords just keep giving more ammunition to the gaalo to attack the small number of true Muslims with taqwa. May Allah save them from the evil claims of these sell outs.

He says he is calling on foreign troops {Ethiopia} to combat the Al Qaeda threat in Kismayo.

HA, I asked my friend from Afmadow about the Al-itixaad issue in the Kismaayo area. First he said it couldn’t possibly be true (he is an avid Al-itixaad supporter), then suggested that if it is indeed true then they’re probably fervent youth who lack wisdom, then topped it all off with the suggestion it could be that the group that they are supposedly fighting against could be using the aid of the xabash government (which he detests passionately, them and their Somali lackeys).

I suppose the last of his suggestions seems to be the case smile.gif .

Xarago   

This has to be the joke of the year..eh..eh..eh! Blame it on Al-qaeeda.! Ha ha ha ha...! How more desperate can this General(achieved through marrying Anab- not through knowledge or capability) from Puntland get.

But then again it is commonly know for a puntlander to sell his soul and dignity for a material gain. If given the chance and told they will be rewarded Worldly Morgan and his Colonel yeey will label all Muslims as thugs.

Ok Morgan wait Ethiopains and Bush are on the way, you just pin point to them where Al-qaeeda are.

Eh..eh..eh..! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Gabbal   

the suggestion it could be that the group that they are supposedly fighting against could be using the aid of the xabash government (which he detests passionately, them and their Somali lackeys).

Rahima it is a way for the Xabesh to invade Somalia. It is an excuse to bring them into Somalia. redface.gif

These days any with a gar is Al Itixad. I'm surprised Morgan hasn't labeled himself as Al Itixad :D

Rahima   

These days any with a gar is Al Itixad. I'm surprised Morgan hasn't labeled himself as Al Itixad

Funnily enough HA, this is exactly what my reer Afmadow buddy said.

So true ain't it?

Xarago   

Originally posted by Mr WD:

His wife Canab Maxamed Siyaad Barre, is just something personal. Sure it has boosted his carreer but you don't get a carreer like his if you're an incapable fool.

Are you serious dude? Ok let me go over with a brief history of Morgan:

1) Balanbale was captured by the Ethiopians while he was in charge of the 21st Division.

2)Hargeysa was first infiltrated and semi captured by the heroes of SNM while he was in charge of 26th Division, it is actually where he picked the nick 'cabdi-bile'.

3) Mogadishu fell while he was minister of defence.

Peruse and ponder the above list and tell me what he achieved.

Xarago   

Xarago, than I suggest you take a hisotry class from me:

In other words propoganda right..? eh..eh..eh..get real huuno..!

Xarago   

it was for me the first time to see Cabdulahi Yusuf in his 30s in military uniform. Laughed my @ss off when the SSDF mujahids start singing some kind of country rodeo music.

:D:D You really seriously need to go and see psychiatric huuno.. :D:D

OG_Girl   

hmm, I am back after long week of School and I back exactly where I left ..eedo xarago with WD...lol

I have only one thing I have to say .... why these people from Afmadow or Dhoobley or waamo people in general allow others from Puntland and Gedo plus these from Mogadisho Clan come to their houses and fight over them? Subhana-Allah...I never saw some one that $tupids like my people!!! why they don't kick them outta their towns and tell them if you have beef go fight in puntland or Gedo!!!

No wonder people call us stuuupids or like Togane called us quantity without quality redface.gif

Salam

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I have only one thing I have to say .... why these people from Afmadow or Dhoobley or waamo people in general allow others from Puntland and Gedo plus these from Mogadisho Clan come their houses and fight over them?

I have to admire the sharponess of gabadha-Og. Exactly the point the residents should have not allowed insurgents in the begining, once you allow one accept the consequences.

OG_Girl   

eedo xarago, with all due respect , please don't quote my words and use it with your own desires!!.

Next time try to be original and have your own words.. :rolleyes:

I think this aint your business Waamo or kismaayo... aren't you were Somalilander? duuuh :rolleyes:

Salam

nuune   

OG-GIRL loooooooool u r back to kick xarago and WD out, xarago is your eedo, i think WD would be fine :D:D

why these people from Afmadow or Dhoobley or waamo people in general allow others from Puntland and Gedo plus these from Mogadisho Clan come their houses and fight over them?

cuz the people who owns these lands of Af madoow, Dhoobleey, Hoosungoow etc don't have warlords like abdulaahi yusuf or morgan or Bare Hiraale or Aidid Atto or any other warlord, so these people don't have to go all the way to puntland or somaliland or xamar, all they have is Suldaan or sayyid, and that is why their lands have been taken away, played with, their lifes been destroyed by the likes of these so called warlords,

my point is, if the people who are from the jubbooyinka have their own warlords as those mentioned, their lands would be safe and protected from any warlord who is trying to make his Land bigger,

but the problem is that the people who live in dhoobleey or af madoow and even Buaale, they themselves fought over the past years, in dhoobleey for example two clans fought about two years ago, one clan which was from afmadoow captured dhoobleey, they still control it to may understanding, and what happened to them about the looting and all dat thing took place would be cuqubadii ay walaalahood u geesteen :mad:

this somali politics is sick wallaahi, that is my cent :D

Xarago   

^^Huuno your statement is utterly blur, could you make it more clearer please, so that gabadha-Og can have a go at you...eh..eh..eh..!