Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Marka, Afgoye, Baraawe, all transfered to UIC. Sad Day for Duke, Maskiin and Co.

Yes, ladies and gentleman it was transfered to the good save hands of the Islamic courts of Somalia this morning local time in the district of Afgoye.

So, I wonder what is the next line of excuse that Maskiin Macruuf and General Duke are going to use except saying, 'well.......The courts must adopt the Democratic system and abandon the Islamic way of life and governance' At least that would ultimately clear out the ambigious position of those infamous people who constantly insult the great dignity of our religious and social values.

I will not be happy unless we defeat Ethiopia and invade all the way to Addis Ababa. And once we do that, our country must reclaim back the NFD territories of Somalia and bring Kenya to its dirt knees, because they had oppressed our people enough, making this turn the begining of their suffering.

Why do you make seem as this is news? He was and still is part of the ICU's army so nothing really changed. They were occupying shabeele and they still are. Friend, Hooskaaga haka dheereen oo waxba ha ubaxsan ethopia iyo kenya with out solving somalia's problems. Return people's lands and end the occupation first.

nuune   

The hand-over is BIG news to many Somalis everywhere, whoever is not happy with this great NEWS should cleanse their hearts from the wreckage of qabyaalad.

yesterday we were moaning why leave SHABEELE HOOSE,, now we are complaining WHY HANDOVER SHABEELA HOOSE now and not long ago, soomaalidu waa macangagyaal maskaxda iyo miyyirkuba qabyaaladi ku daxaleesatey

bambo   

INDEED , Sad news for those that hate somalia and sharia'allah. what's excuse is mr duke can come with up . lets face the fact icu is only true party that can re unite somalia , TNG IS dead Punch looser in Baidhawa, do you think ,abdulahi xaabaash,ina caydiid aka Alcholic, DAhir riyaal maaskiinkaa, these can not challange icu who are made by the people. the whole somaliland administration are going cracy , beating up waadaado and shit shiping them to Ethiopia istaafuralla what happend to I****tribe wallahi. wallahi i never new a somali would do that in my life istaafurallah who has seen clip, asking poor waadaad some ridiculs questions they sounded like Gaalo wallahi, i wish that clip is fake wallahi thats puting our dignity so low working for xaabaasho istaafurllaha. caad musa kaan waa alcoholic or something , latest development this guy is seperating the somali people ..lololol waaaxas waa laagaa taakee. in xaamar you will find ****** and ***** business mens and civilians , jus because he missid the civial war sitting in canada dont mean he has to turn time around.

Indeed this is a great news for the locals there. May all the oppressed people in the South gain their voices back with confidence, and live with dignity like all others. Aaamin.

IndhoCadde being part of the greater ICU body shouldn't be a great concern to anyone as long as he and his militia leave and hand the state affairs to the locals. Intaas wixii ka badan waa gardarro considering xaalada lagu jiro maanta.

These guys are really funny. No one said why he gave up shabeele but that nothing was given back. Indhocade is still part of the ICU so what changed. :confused: Mida kalase, Any one who questions ICU and it's inability to get rid off men who call them selves wadaad but have been sucking the life out of innocent people for years is automatically against islam and a supporter of the government to you. Only if you knew how much i can't stand the so called fake Government. :rolleyes:

This is no news what so ever. More like a reaction to the question of "what will you do about the lower Shabbele..

Sharif Ahmed stated that no man will lose his position, thus the occupeirs are now the courts the guardians the religious warriors...

Another sad day for the people of lower Shabble..

Xil Wareejintii Gobalka Shabeelada Hoose iyo Su'aalaha weli taaga

Last Updated::2006-09-30 18:45:54

Muqdisho:- Waxaa maanta degmada Afgooye ee gobalka Shabeelada Hoose ka dhacay munaasabad balaaran oo Maxkamadaha lagu wareejiyey maamulkii Gobalka Sh/hoose.

Xafladan oo si balaaran loo soo agaasimay, ayaa waxaa kasoo qeyb galay xubno sar sare oo kamid ah Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ee Muqdisho oo uu ku jiro Yusuf Siyaad Indhacade oo asagu ah ninkii soo maamulayey Gobalka Shabeelada Hoose.

Xafladan oo uu sidoo kale ku sugnaa Guddoomiyaha Golaha Fulinta ee Maxkamadaha Shiikh Shariif Axmed oo asagu halkaasi ka sheegay in si rasmi ah loogu wareejiyey Gobalka Shabeelada Hoose.

Maamulkii hore

Shiikh Shariif Axmed oo ka hadlayey maamulkii Yusuf Indhacade iyo waxa ay ka damacsan yihiin gobalka ayaa sheegay in Yusuf indhacade halow badan soo qabtay.

Shiikh Shariif ayaa sheegay in maamulkii hore uu sidiisa usii jiri doono illaa laga dhisayo maamul kale oo uusan magacaabin wakhtiga la dhisi doono.

Maleeshiyooyinka iyo Hubka

Sidoo kale maleeshiyooyinka iyo hubka maamulka Yusuf indhacade ayaa la sheegay in aan la wareejin doonin, taasi oo sabab looga dhigay in maleeshiyooyinkaasi ayba horey uga mid ahaayeen Maxkamadaha.

Arrintan ayay dadka siyaasada Maxkamadaha si aadka ah ulla socda u arkaan mid aan isbedal weyn keenin marka laga reebo in afka looga dhawaaqo wareejinta maamulka.

Degmada Baraawe

Degmada Baraawe oo kamid ah degmooyinka ugu waaweyn ee gobalka Sh/hoose ayaan ayadu la sheegay inuu maamulkiisa gaar ka yahay maamulka Indhacade isla markaana uu sidiisa usii jiri doono.

Maamulkaasi oo hoos yimaada C/abdulaahi Xaashi Dhuxulow ayaa horey u xiray dad ku dhaqan Baraawe oo horey u codsaday in halkaasi Maxkamadaha la keeno.

Inkastoo Dhuxulow Maxkamadaha diiday in la keeno deegaanka uu ka arrimiyo ayuu hadana wuxuu kamid ahaa xubnihii ugu fir fircoonaa ee Maxkamadaha kala qeyb qaatay abaabulkii duulaankii ay Maleeshiyooyinka Maxkamadaha ku galeen magaalada Kismaayo iyo Jubooyinka.

Su'aasha la isweydiinayo ayaa ah munaasabadii maanta ka dhacday Afgooye ma noqon kartaa jawaab dhameytiran oo ku aadan codsiyadii ahaa in xaqa lagu soo dabaalo gobalka Shabeelada Hoose?

Waxaa muhiim ah in la xuso in tilaabadan ay tahay bilow wanaagsan, walow aysan weli wax badan oo isbedal ah ka muuqan dhulka iyo deegaanka Sh/hoose.

Qaar kamid ah odayaasha degmada Afgooye oo maanta ka qeyb galay munaasabada ayaa sheegay in ay rabaan in si dhab ah loo meel mariyo hadalada wanaagsan ee kasoo baxay Maxkamadaha.

Maxamed Cabdi

HorseedNet.com

bambo   

who you calling warlord sheeq shaarif, Dahir aweys and indhacad istaafurlaha, and abulahi xaabash and in caadiit, Abdi qeerdiid etc are heroes aka offical's eh, what legedmized them let me guess Ethiopia and your adder abdulahi xaabaash since his president. i wanna clear something do you see any warlord in ICu or all *** clan leaders are warlord's :eek: , Why wasen't Indhacaad and dahir aweys,sheeq shreef ,abu mansoor, sheeq Turki not invited in kenya peace talks as warlord. Were did sheeq abu mansoor, sheeq shariif, dahir awey occupy before icu was established please tell me who did they obress and who are they obressing today. They made xaamar peace paved it , clean it , gave the people back there power , kick people out land that they do not own , brough kitab allah words to south somalia is that why you call them warlord . This how low qabil made us we warship people who are working for there interest , for example dahir riyal the men obressing the people jus to seperat people and cad muse drawing the green line taking as back to the 1990's . Icu will come to those regions when people ask them, if every thing was good in puntland and somaliland then the offical should not worrry about uprise true or falls. Its hard to argue with someone who is arguing for abulahi xaabash,caadiid,qanyar,abdi qabiid and the rest warlord

[ September 30, 2006, 15:31: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Sharif Ahmed is becoming a joke, go ask Xasan Turki is they ahve foreign fighters, if they burned down the flag?

Go ask Xasan Dahir why he covers up for Inda-Cade, Cirfo, Seeraar, Dhuxulow and others for their crimes against humanity?

This group killed over 1000 people in Mogadishu in their fights with the warlords, innocent people.

Their legitimacy comes from the technicals and clan millita. Their end will come also from war..So Bambo go ahead defend the clanish actions, but speare a moment for the poor people who have lived with the horror that is Xasan Dahri and Indacade..

bambo   

general Duke ....... who are you are send by ethiopian seceret agent or something, this guys fevors how xaamar was before compare to today how ironic, we truely seen your tribel side :eek: :eek: baseless argument and fabricate lies againts icu and waadado's , whats making you unger i dont know, be happy for your somali brother . dont talk for people that dont want you talk for them ,

This group killed over 1000 people in Mogadishu in their fights with the warlords, innocent people.

xaasaan dahir aweys killed 1000 :D

I might even work for Yemen and the Comoro Islands. Go tell Sharif Amed he might curse me like he did with Amin Ammir.

Xasan Dahir for all his swager was a brutal prison warden in the last regime. Oh you might have his biography. ;)

But I know you have come across the report by the UN monitoring group that went into detail the alleged drug business of your beloved "Shiekh" Inda CADE.

Now tell me whats the punishement for such crimes in Islam?

So spare the bull, I see nothing more than scrap/charcoal merchants and alleged drug lords. Who have harmed the people for so long. You should be ashamed..

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xasan Dahir for all his swager was a brutal prison warden in the last regime. Oh you might have his biography.

smile.gif

I bet he doesnt!

What is ironic people are clapping for this as if it is an achievement by the Maxakiinta. And yes it is indeed an achievement by them but not for the oppresed people on Afgoye, Aw-dheegle, Merka, Barawe, etc. This is just a dressing to legalise, if there is any legality of the steps taken by the maxakiinta, the atrociuties and illegal occupation by Cirfo, Balao Indhacadde and Co. in that region.

What is ironic is that all you have to look at is where the alleged hand-over celebration took place. The 'host' Hussein Cirfo (does he really have a right to host people in Afgooye), and where was he hosting them, at the farm belonging to Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyaan in Afgooye.

Now I dont know whether anyone in here is familiar with Afgooye, but that farm belongs to the family of Al-Nahyaan of UAE and was always under the control of their representatives with the supervision of the government of the day.

For the maxakamiin to be breaking their fast in a farm illegally occupied by a thug (cirfo) and for them in the same venue curse (amin amir) a person forced into refugee by the illegal occupiers speakes volumes of the under picture of the Maxakiin. They are nothing less or more than the criminals they support,conceal or even rely on for aid.

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Xasan Dahir for all his swager was a brutal prison warden in the last regime. Oh you might have his biography.

smile.gif

I bet he doesnt!

What is ironic people are clapping for this as if it is an achievement by the Maxakiinta. And yes it is indeed an achievement by them but not for the oppresed people on Afgoye, Aw-dheegle, Merka, Barawe, etc. This is just a dressing to legalise, if there is any legality of the steps taken by the maxakiinta, the atrociuties and illegal occupation by Cirfo, Balao Indhacadde and Co. in that region.

What is ironic is that all you have to look at is where the alleged hand-over celebration took place. The 'host' Hussein Cirfo (does he really have a right to host people in Afgooye), and where was he hosting them, at the farm belonging to Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyaan in Afgooye.

Now I dont know whether anyone in here is familiar with Afgooye, but that farm belongs to the family of Al-Nahyaan of UAE and was always under the control of their representatives with the supervision of the government of the day.

For the maxakamiin to be breaking their fast in a farm illegally occupied by a thug (cirfo) and for them in the same venue curse (amin amir) a person forced into refugee by the illegal occupiers speakes volumes of the under picture of the Maxakiin. They are nothing less or more than the criminals they support,conceal or even rely on for aid.
Yes,he was a captain awaiting to be promoted to a major.And yes he was a prison warden officer and yes he is a warlord in disguise and again yes he is a criminal just like the criminals he harbours.