Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Now Alshabaab are the ones being sloughtered.

Ahlusunna oo Goowracday Saraakiishii beebaha ku qabteen

Galgaduud 07 June 2009 Waagacusub Media.

Mujaahidiinta Ahlusunna Wal Jameeca ayaa degaanka Walxoolo ku goowracay 11 ka mida Saraakiisha kooxaha taabacsan Xasan Dahir iyo Axmed Godane ee la kala baxay Al-Shabaab iyo Xisbul Islaam.

Beebaha%20Mujaahidiinta%20Ahlusunna%20oo

Saraakiisha oo lagu qabtay dagaalkii Wabxo ayaa intaan la goowracin ka hor waxaa la saaray gaarigii beebaha ee godka ku dhacay,ayna hore u qabsadeen.waxaana kadib la geeyay meel fagaaraa oo ay daawanayeen boqolaal ka mida dadweynaha degaanadaas oo aad ugu faraxsanaa xukunka lagu riday.

"Ragga seefta Mujaahidiinta madaxa looga jaray waxaa ka mida Ninkii ay lahaayeen Sandheere ee Khawaarijta Hiiraan ugu caansanaa,waxaa ka mida Tima Jilic Diga Xeroow oo ah ninkii ku caam baxay goowraca maatida"ayuu yiri Afhayeenka Ahlusunna Wal Jameeca Sheekh Cabdi Raxmaan Sheekh Cabduqadir Abuu Yuusuf Al Qaadhi oo Waagacusub kula hadlayay Walxoolo.

Waa markii ugu horeysay taariikhda ee nolol lagu qabto hogaamiyeyaal sare oo ka tirsan kooxda la baxday Shabaab ee Culumaa'udiinkana ay ku sifeeyeen khawaarijta qarniga marka la miisaamo hab dhaqankooda .

Beebaha%20Mujaahidiinta%20Ahlusunna%20oo

Weriyeyaasha Waagacusub ee dagaalkii Wabxo ka qaaday sawirada ayaa soo sheegayo in dagaalkii dhexmaray labada dhinac uu ahaa mid aan la isu aabiyeelin,waxayna sheegeen in dhimashada iyo dhaawacuba ciidda ka badan yahay.

It seems the first picture shows few al-shabaab guys sitting on top of an armored vehicle surrounded by guards right before they were beheaded.

Killing war prisoners is just nasty. One should see no honor whatsoever in that process regardless of circumstances.

Libaax your right, as I said before these sufis will become as ruthless as Alshabaab once they test victory, its a Somali thing, we are not good with victory, it fires us into arrogance and ruthlesness.

the guy on the first pic sitting on the armoured vehicle looks like Roobow abuu mansuur, we did not see him since he was demoted.

TopGirl   

suufis should be kicked out of somalia. one by one they should the ultimatum. what they have done and are doing is nothing but shirk we should have kickd them out long time ago. in fact i believe one of the reasons somalia hs unrest war and blood shed is becuase of the amount shirk an xaraam activities that are carried out within the country. i just hope the 19 years of war have tought us a valuable lesson.

Fabregas   

If this was accused of shababs, there would be thirty pages of cabad and the word barbaric would be used three hundreds times.

nuune   

Beheading prisoners is barbaric and waa wax aad u foolxun, Subxaanallaah,

This is soo sick

Hassan_B   

WOW!!!

Look at the moral pedastel you guys put al-shabaab in. Al-shabaab beheading many more captured in their mosques and homes who were doing nothing more than fulfilling their deen and were Un-Armed! You compare it to this when they were captured in battle on the offensive? Please gimme a break.

Still, I'm not condoning this act, but everything in proportion. I said before, this is where the real bloody battle is going to be.

nuune   

this is where the real bloody battle is going to be.

You said that with smile on your face sitting in your chair and enjoying your fellow countrymen butchering eatch other!!

All you could do is condemn all acts that both sides are doing.

It is not a time for "I support this & you support that"

Wadanka wuxuu marayaa marxalad aan waligeed soo wajihin, dadka ha loo soo duceeyo iyo in uu dagaalkan fitnada ah istaago.

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

the guy on the first pic sitting on the armoured vehicle looks like Roobow abuu mansuur, we did not see him since he was demoted.

Hahaha!

You took it right from my mouth. He certainly does look like Abu Mansur