Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ONLF should vacate Puntland

If they do they need to vacate

If you don't even know they do? Ordinary folks who go about their business are being handed to Ethios cuz organizations that don't even operate from Puntland?

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Horta adiga Putland waa ceebaysay, wallahi. Seriously you act as if you're this clan's spokesperson as if they're a single entity, yaa rab.

Every Somali individual has a right to reside and live in peace anywhere in Somalia regardless of where his/her clan resides. Now, the practice of handing over a Somali person to their enemy to be tortured is unbecoming in which ever way you slice the pie. You're not housing or feeding anyone. Somalis who migrate to say Boosaaso do so because of the prospect of stability and earning a living. No one is running a charity case here. They have as every right to be there as me and you.

Why on earth are you going around in circles, who said that any clan was not able to live in Puntland? Clans from every region of Somalia live in dignity in the state, those who break the law can not hide behidn the clan.

Second I am an advocate and an ardent supporter of the state and admin of Puntland, its not a clan but a state.

Third, go read the thread and the comments then speak for if every O is a member of ONLF then we would have no problem :D . The President of the Somali state of Ethiopia and all the members of that entity would be member’s right? Go get some breakfast people you all sound more delusional than usual. :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:
If they do they need to vacate

If you don't even know they do? Ordinary folks who go about their business are being handed to Ethios cuz organizations that don't even operate from Puntland?
Che, adeer provide a list of these innocents, names with pictures of them being handed over and the dates they were handed over. Thanks.

kyz   

duke, this people do not understand politics , puntland should keep its interest at first then comes the others. puntland can not avoid war with ethiopia so it its intereset to have freindly ties with addis to survive in this rough wheather.

so atleast puntland can help onlf secretly but not publicly because addis ababa can harm puntland interest.

You have Che leading the MOB, wanting answers and revenege for the innocents, tortured and handed over to the coptics, yet he goes by the news articles generated by Somali clan websites.

Provide some proof.

"Where the mind is past hope, the heart is past shame."

sense of shame - a motivating awareness of ethical responsibility - motivation deriving logically from ethical or moral principles that govern a person's thoughts and actions.

shamelessness - behavior marked by a bold defiance of the proprieties and lack of shame

feeling no shame; "a shameless imposter"; "an unblushing apologist for fascism" - the case of the poster of this thread.

The argument of the thread is quite simple. If the ONLF has a problem with the law of the land, then they should not come to this land, they should avoid it at all cost.

What laws of the land did they break? Where is the evidence? What? Did they look suspicious? Oh wait, they expressed dislike for Amxaarada?

The idea that a struggle that they have failed to convince the majority of the people of Western Somalia or in Ethiopia, can be implemented on the people of Puntland who are free and in their own republic of Somalia with its many issues is ludicrous.

Where is the evidence that they failed to “convince the majority of the people of Western Somalia?

Again read my lips, the clan lives in the region, in peace and with dignity, a few men were arrested as part of an ONLF conspiracy.

It doesn’t bother you that the "state" sacrificed “few Somali Men” to please the Amxaaro?

We are not expecting any of you to acknowledge the support the people of Puntland have given your kinsmen in their time of need, the fact that thousands of families reside in the state peacefully and with dignity. No that does not matter , what matters to you is that five men were arrested.

Who is the “we”?

Now again if the ONLF vacate Puntland there would be no issue what so ever.

Who gave you the power to ask a group of Somali people to vacate a Somali land on the basis of “suspicion” of opposing a group of terrorists(yes, Amxaarada are the worst kind of terrorists)?

Second I am an advocate and an ardent supporter of the state and admin of Puntland, its not a clan but a state.

State is made up of members of communities. Who are the members of this Puntland except the M clan?

Now you go and get your head checked while I get some breakfast.

Kamaavi   

To put it forward, again, we know ONLF enjoys with a popular support in South Somalia, Kenya, O'gadenia, Sudan, Eriteria, Britian, German, America, Sweden, Norway, etc which ofcource most of them befriended with Ethiopia, so if one may ask again what makes the North East province of Somalia special?

Duke needs to give it up, if he cannot clarify on this.

Duke-What more proof you need than Puntland admin actually admitting men snatched in Galkacayo by Tigrays and doctors in Galkacayo treating the bloodied body of tortured man left to die.Then you have the same administratiuon denying they hold men in custody, then admitting they actually "arrested" five men and one mysteriously dies.

Chocolate

What laws of the land did they break?

Where is the evidence? What? Did they look suspicious? Oh wait, they expressed dislike for Amxaarada?

The men were arrested for a number of reasons including being part of conspiracies that resulted in the murder of a number of individuals in Bossaso. The arrest were made by the security forces and the men are in jail.

Where is the evidence that they failed to “convince the majority of the people of Western Somalia?

quote:

The evidence that they failed to convince the majority of Western Somalia, includes the fact that many clans who reside there from Jigjiga, to Raaso to many towns resent the ONLF and fight them viciously. The fact that the Ethiopian state employees thousands of civilians from this clan who willingly work for the state and its interest in the Federal level and the state level. Who are the leaders of the state of Somalia Ethiopia?

It doesn’t bother you that the "state" sacrificed “few Somali Men” to please the Amxaaro?

No fiction does not bother me, for you have no proof other than what you heard from laymen, the state of Puntland is a haven for Somali’s from all walks of life, the state came against the attack the Ethiopians made against ONLF members in Galkacyu, why would it then hand over innocent men?

quote:

Who is the “we”?

We the main stakeholders of Puntland and those who have supported it and made it into a sanctuary and beacon of hope for all Somali’s.

quote: Now again if the ONLF vacate Puntland there would be no issue what so ever.

Who gave you the power to ask a group of Somali people to vacate a Somali land on the basis of “suspicion” of opposing a group of terrorists(yes, Amxaarada are the worst kind of terrorists)?

Allah (SWT)gave me the power to use reason & logic and to highlight the interest of my people and that of my state. The ONLF need to vacate the state, if they want to keep running around the state then they need to stop crying when they get arrested by the secret services, they are not special at all.

State is made up of members of communities. Who are the members of this Puntland except the M clan?

:D

Lool. You are as fair and balanced as Fox News. Adeer Puntland is 1/3 of Somalia, and has 1/3 of its population, 50% of its coastline. It is made up of many clans today a diverse mix, who happen to play a major role in its development.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Duke-What more proof you need than Puntland admin actually admitting men snatched in Galkacayo by Tigrays and doctors in Galkacayo treating the bloodied body of tortured man left to die.Then you have the same administratiuon denying they hold men in custody, then admitting they actually "arrested" five men and one mysteriously dies.

Che, Adeer kindly provide the proof, you are talking nonsense, now you are saying Puntland Admin admited they targeted this clan in order to hand to Amxaro?

Again dont talk rubish and kindly provide the evidance that you have, that you have been using to attack the state and people of Puntland.

I am waiting. ;)

Chocolate

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What laws of the land did they break?

Where is the evidence? What? Did they look suspicious? Oh wait, they expressed dislike for Amxaarada?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The men were arrested for a number of reasons including being part of conspiracies that resulted in the murder of a number of individuals in Bossaso. The arrest were made by the security forces and the men are in jail.

LOL! We can go in circles all day long. How was the conspiracy discovered? Oh wait, you dont know as you're not part of the investigative unit. You're in somewhere in midwest sipping on Chai Lattes! :rolleyes:

quote:

quote:

The evidence that they failed to convince the majority of Western Somalia, includes the fact that many clans who reside there from Jigjiga, to Raaso to many towns resent the ONLF and fight them viciously. The fact that the Ethiopian state employees thousands of civilians from this clan who willingly work for the state and its interest in the Federal level and the state level. Who are the leaders of the state of Somalia Ethiopia?

Two types of people dont support the ONLF; people who are inherently cowards and are forever afraid of the big bad wolf(Ethiops) and people who disagree with ONLF strategies. Every movement has its promblems but the good that ONLF has done outweighs the bad. Certainly the Amxaaras feel the heat and think twice before they burn entire villages.

quote:

No fiction does not bother me, for you have no proof other than what you heard from laymen, the state of Puntland is a haven for Somali’s from all walks of life, the state came against the attack the Ethiopians made against ONLF members in Galkacyu, why would it then hand over innocent men?

Fiction? So I see you're one of the laymen for you dont have a clue what is going on other than projecting what you hear from fadhi ku dirirka.

quote:

quote:

Who is the “we”?

We the main stakeholders of Puntland and those who have supported it and made it into a sanctuary and beacon of hope for all Somali’s.

quote: Now again if the ONLF vacate Puntland there would be no issue what so ever.

Dont make me laugh! Again, you have no power to evict anyone.

quote:

Allah (SWT)gave me the power to use reason & logic and to highlight the interest of my people and that of my state. The ONLF need to vacate the state, if they want to keep running around the state then they need to stop crying when they get arrested by the secret services, they are not special at all.

Do you ever read the rubish you write? So, now we're playing the God card? The last two statements sounds something a cornered person would write me thinks. Lol@"they are not special."

quote:

Lool. You are as fair and balanced as Fox News. Adeer Puntland is 1/3 of Somalia, and has 1/3 of its population, 50% of its coastline. It is made up of many clans today a diverse mix, who happen to play a major role in its development.

Name the clans, the shareholders(as you think it is a company rather than a "goverement") ;)