Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Ailing Warlord Col. Yey rushed to hospital again

Ibtisam   

@ Blessed:

Well he was the only one online at that point dee....At least me know he has some basis for laying claims there.

Poor burco soo maah. But then again, you have yet to bless the place, until then I don't believe you can judge. :D you and Ngong both need to prove you can at least visit the place. :D

Che

^^Horta who made their spokesperson, and if they like to play little tough. That makes little the challenge more interesting.

You asked of the ones I know, and I told you dee, Pluz you seem to think there is a challenge (which implies that in the end you will succeed) Boy you better hear me when I say there is no way in hell, you can ever get a burcawiit. :cool:

"I’m sure your lot are too great/ hot for ya. Haha lol. So we agree then soo maah: somalia"

I agree, but I would say plenty are hotter than reer Burcaawi including certain someone

OH my GOD! did you just claim to be hotter than haablah reer burco??? HAHAH lool Aaal beerika! haha. Now I've seen everything, a man claiming to be better looking than a women :rolleyes: :confused: :cool: Sheekaado is finished if this is the point you've reached. God help ya. I think even somali wee kaa taagteh!

Paragon   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Where is Paragon toolow, hopeful the dude is still alive and well.

Here I am, dear. Still alive, still ravaging baasto.

Ghanima..LoooooooooooL..I thought you were talking our southern girls, or did I misread that. I was just agreeing that they are too hot for me, hotter than reer you know.

Blessed   

Ghanima, visit the place, ***? I lived there for 5 years and have the injuries to show for it... :D

p.s I'm seriously considering tagging along with hooyo, this year.

pps.. yuou've got mail. :D

Ibtisam   

^^As a kid does not count. I'll check now. smile.gif thanks.

@ Che

When I said your lot ( I meant the Yankees who you thought I was insulting) :rolleyes: Our southern girls kuulaah, haablah diig, you don't own them. At this rate I don't think you deserve gaabad somali ah baa. :D

Paragon you changed your name. :rolleyes: I thought you dropped off at your old age or something, waan kaa soo waar toonlaah to check, but I can see you are playing undercover.

Paragon   

^^Lol. I am romancing, erm, entertaining a special, special lady who wants to have me anew smile.gif . She's asked me to reclaim my grandfather's name, which apparently makes me seem older in age. And you talk of my old age when special people think me a young boy.

Women, eh? ;)

Ghanima..Oh, the Yanks, well they are still hotter thanbug toothed Brits. And no I don't own the sista, but I'm sure they feel closer to me since Ghanima and Co is exclusive club. :D

Ibtisam   

Isseh romancing aah, maadiicikaarto, maaxaad romance kaataaqanah. I'm sure she'll be disappointed :D lool. Although I'm surprised you are letting her change you man, and dictate even what name you can use. Man-up dude :D lool. But then she did call you young, so you must do everything in ur power not to piss her off enough for her to say otherwise. Baal good luck. smile.gif

Che :cool: you out in the cold dude, brits, yanks, somali, waaxkaleh doono me thinks?

Emperor   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Duke and Emperor will be the last on earth to miss me; they both hate me with passion, been a lander and all

Lool, Im not flattered at all my dear, although I expected no less comment from you, a Burcawi girl, and to I, the future Emperor of Burco :D

Of course Che is right, you are greatly missed ;)

Suldaanka....This time around Riyaale will be instructed to lose LA,and we will have Duke posting a thread titled "Laas Caanod liberated", much like your boy Ayoub did when LA changed hands. And we won't see you in SOL for while atleast till Somaliland makes another excursion into SSC town or village.

Sxb, qof waliba wuxu jecelyey oo maskaxda ku haysto haduu ku hadlo we will be filling these pages with endless nonsense.

But good to know that you entertain those sort of things in your mind. ;)

Your leader is in Addis but you claim to be against what Ethiopians are doing in Xamar right? You don't protest against your leader visiting the same people you accuse of committing genocide? Hypocrites!

When your leader Egal died, no one was laughing or gloating about it calling him a warlord or drunk? So show some class!

LOOL

This guy is a joke. Ethiopia is a neighboring country. Waxba kuma jabna inu qofku cilaaqaad la yeesho. But, you are trying hard to defend the undefendable - the occupation of Ethiopian forces of Somalia's capital.

If Egal was rushed to hospital every couple of weeks like Col. Yey is, I am sure he would have been adviced to retire from the political scene. Qof walba waa dhimanayaa one day, but the funny thing about Warlord Yey is that, one minute he is claiming that he is 100% healthy and kicking and the next minute he is in Emergency Room somewhere in Kenya or now Ethiopia.

Tol miyaanu lahayn duqa la talisa oo runta u sheegta. icon_razz.gif

^^Suldaanka, are you saying Riyale will replace him to become the president of Somalia and that the Somaliland dream will come to an end?

That is nonesense.