Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Ailing Warlord Col. Yey rushed to hospital again

Ibtisam   

^^Eveyone keeps asking me that, why did you all fall for Ngonge lies?? Anyway you might not remember but it is possible to connect from Burco. :D

Ibtisam   

"We"? you and who's army? don't be shy, just say I missed you! :D lol ~I just took few weeks off to sort some things out.

AfricaOwn: you could have at least said hello to other burciiews before joining the "protect our girls police" I would like to think for most part, I am trusted to look out for myself. Never the less. Hello and buudoka iino diig. Che is an old man :D

^^The list is long,but Duke and Emperor is the head of the army. When you disappeared,some thought you joined the protest at Cromwell with Paragon.And couldn't call me an old man. Qaraabsi aan ku jiraaye. It is good to see your kind to your Inadeer though :D

Ibtisam   

Where is Paragon toolow, hopeful the dude is still alive and well. Duke and Emperor will be the last on earth to miss me; they both hate me with passion, been a lander and all. :D In fact both will happily kill me and my whole family if the master said so. redface.gif

What is "Qaraabsi aan ku jiraaye"?

P.s. How could I be rude to an Inadeer, regardless. I mean I would not even dream of it.

Ibtisam   

^^^loool, dude you are far too old to be fishing, better head to somalia, that is your only hope now.

They will have a different master after, someone jack-as*s will always be their master. Different name, same policy and actions.

AfricaOwn: you mean you are not a burcaawii after all. All these people laying claims. Where is Ngonge.

^^Head to Soomaaliya, not bad idea, but plent fishes here in the big Apple though.

P.S. Too many people claim to be Burco. It must be like Xamar of the north. In our case every southerner was in Xamar.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool Burco is not as bad as Xamar yet, every southerner is from Xamar, even those who passed thorough it in a day claims they are from there! :D But they like Xamar, Burco attraction and reason people claim it is very very different.

P.s. The fish in the Big Apple is sour, cold and odd smelling I'm told. * ducks I say stick with somalia, help a poor sister in somali out. :D

Ok, you don't have to take swipe at my yanks, and at my Xamar folks, but I did stop claiming to be from Xamar altogether.Never end a sentence with "I'm told". Xalimos here are garab garab!

P.S. I would consider reer Burcaawi.. Know anyone :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Sadly for you, they won't consider you. But I can tell them of your kind gesture. I'm sure they appreciate the thought and the fact they know it is just (and safely)out of your reach. :D

P.s. I was just trying to help a sisters in Somalia out, I’m sure your lot are too great/ hot for ya. Haha lol. So we agree then soo maah: somalia smile.gif

Blessed   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

AfricaOwn: you mean you are not a burcaawii after all. All these people laying claims. Where is Ngonge.

LOL. Why call the Arab of all people? All of you 'Burcaawis' on this board are sheegads, you don't join this club just because your parents are from there. :rolleyes:

icon_razz.gif

^^Horta who made their spokesperson,and if they like to play little tough. That makes little the challenge more interesting.

"I’m sure your lot are too great/ hot for ya. Haha lol. So we agree then soo maah: somalia"

I agree, but I would say plenty are hotter than reer Burcaawi including certain someone :D