Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

La Jihaada Amxaarada!

Paragon   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

What are you pleading with me now ********?

:D I would like you to continue with your cay...Can you do that for me? smile.gif

[ March 31, 2007, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Pi   

Hornafrique, why isn't Barre Huuraale and his little minions not fighting against the gaalo? Where is the Guutada Saddexaad. The anarchists can use their help right about now. What a shameless flip-flopper. No stability whatsoever. Yarku fududaa.

Gabbal   

Pi, a question you should ask is why isn't Barre Hiiraale fighting for the gaalo? Is he not the Defense Minister? Was he not asked on several occasions to come to Mogadishu and organize the TFG troops? Actions speak louder then words baa la yidhi ee sug.

As for help or lack of it, war jiraaba cakaarahuu imaan.

Pi   

^^ The least he could do is resign. But it seems Barre Huuraale doesn't want to condemn or resign from the goverment. I think he should make his moves while he has time. Once Xamar is tamed, he won't be as useful.

EDIT: Hornafrique, he already fought for the gaalo. Whether he will do it again is another question. We all saw the pics of Huuraale on Ethio tanks rolling into Kismaayo. Is he still a divine warlord for you? :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Pi:

^^ The least he could do is resign. But it seems Barre Huuraale doesn't want to condemn or resign from the goverment. I think he should make his moves while he has time. Once Xamar is tamed, he won't be as useful.

Maanta adeer Barre Hiiraale iyo hebel sheekadu dhaaftay, adigoo nool ayaan ku tacsiyaynayaa hadaad taa garan la'dahay!

Gravely warned you, the repeat violators: Stop repeatedly referring to qabiil names again and again, or from now on, the whole posts will be gone with it.

[ March 31, 2007, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Khalaf   

^^^^I think this sums it up PI

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Cakuye Somalino iyo Muslimaa iska ba'ay, oo mar kale hoogay! [/QB]

Pi   

Oh. So you don't want to address why Huuraale supported the TFG and their Tigree allies, or why he said he would even use YAHUUD if he had to. LOOL. What has changed?

Originally posted by Pi:

The anarchists can use their help right about now. What a shameless flip-flopper. No stability whatsoever. Yarku fududaa.

:D

Pi,u are way too kind bro

Pi   

Captainka, I think the N/A stands for honesty and stability NOT APPLICABLE. :D

Khalaf, that's true bro. By the way, that's the only sentence I understood from Samurai. His somali is as archaic as his english. LoOL. It's true though. Soomalinimo iyo muslinimo ayaa ba'ay oo hoogay.