Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ONLF a failure of a community

Waryee nuune, Jabhad, & Jafe01 aniga Generalku waan isla jeexjeexaynaa waana isku soo dhawaanay if you read last few post ee bal idinku is qabta oo ragga shafka garaacayya pm u dira oo dhaarta joojiya dhaha :D

If strong Somalia emerges, it will have unparalleled influence on the final strategy and the organizational structure of the movement if the state shows commitment in terms of resources and diplomatic support of the large struggle. It could also negotiate with Ethiopia and address the source of this long conflict and reach settlement of some sort. Intaa taa laga gaarayyo raggu hasii celceliyeen ee ha la daayyo

The point is taken, however it’s up to the community & the leaders of this group to make sure they outline a clear strategy and not beholden to the past.

Nuune, I am not against my people, I am against ********* as in the case of the kids in SOL calling for clan warfare and the silly propaganda. Now the name change is a simple step in the right direction. They lack a plan also let alone a strategy, aside from the silly songs and the wailing we see no strategy for an inclusive attempt at liberating or at least getting the rights they claim are missing.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Waryee nuune, Jabhad, & Jafe01 aniga Generalku waan isla jeexjeexaynaa waana isku soo dhawaanay if you read last few post ee bal idinku is qabta oo ragga shafka garaacayya pm u dira oo dhaarta joojiya dhaha
:D

Xiini,

Kolka waxaa hadhsan intuu is giijiyo inuu ku dhawaaqo : LONG LIFE ONLF. Intaas marka laga helo qaalin geela ayaan ku xidhi, ama u loogi :D

Originally posted by The Zack:

Duke, are u trying to defend Puntland's actions of handing over those five youngsters to Xabashis?

No, I only defend something real never imaginary propaganda sound bites.

Also my suggestions would help the community, drop the name be more inclusive and liberate the state. The rest is just hype. :D

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Why on Earth would they drop the name? LOL your clan hatred never ceases to amaze me.

Again there goes the clueless “Romanian” gypsy commenting on things he does not know about. Adeer the O sub clan is my own kin in any terms, they are family thus you have no argument there. If we were talking about a golf club then it would not matter what name one took. We are talking about the “liberation” struggle of a new nation. There are many sub clans and clans who inhabit the land who don’t want to fight under the banner of another clan who are their equals. Thus its counter productive, and I make these suggestion as a man who has deep familial affection for his family.

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Why on Earth would they drop the name? LOL your clan hatred never ceases to amaze me.

Again there goes the clueless “Romanian” gypsy commenting on things he does not know about. Adeer the O sub clan is my own kin in any terms, they are family thus you have no argument there. If we were talking about a golf club then it would not matter what name one took. We are talking about the “liberation” struggle of a new nation. There are many sub clans and clans who inhabit the land who don’t want to fight under the banner of another clan who are their equals. Thus its counter productive, and I make these suggestion as a man who has deep familial affection for his family.
You care for the O-people as much as you care for my gypsy nation, stop being such a hypocrite. "Familial affection" LMFAO

I'm sorry, I should have said "your sub-clan hatred never ceases to amaze me".

^ Statistically, you will never see Duke see sense. Talk about thick skull!

I know the reason Duke opened this thread is to cover$ss up the puntland's decision to hand over its own somali citizens to enemy. A&T got it right, Duke deserves not the slightest attention I say.

VIVA ONLF!! kii kanaxayow ka nax, udhimo