Sign in to follow this  
Br. Nur

You Are Invited To A Party, Confirm Here For Directions.

Br. Nur   

That is right!

For a select few

For a limited time!

Yes, you are one of the special invitees!

If for a long time you were all dressed up and had no where to go,

Do I have some great news for you, please dont be a no show.

This is a true party and reception at a special mansion, and if you respond early, it may the best advertisement you've ever responded to, so confirm by showing your interest on this thread, and inshAllah you will make it if you follow directions well.

After receiving enough responses on this thread, inshaAllah, I will give you direction to the location of the party and reception, so invite as many family and friends as you can, they will thank you for this.

Question: Read Nur backwards in Somali, what do you get?

This is a TRUE offer, it is no joke, try me!

Nur

Nur   

Darman bro.

Thanks for being the first to respond to this thread, This offer has no strings attached, relax, when enough Nomads sign up, we'll take off to a great party, you wont be sorry bro, get ready for fun, what I am going to post made me cry like a baby outta joy, see you at the party.

Wiil Edeb Badan

A turbaned Chauffeur driven, super stretch late model camel equipped with GPS, a fine camel milk and fruits riferegerator, a super sound system starring Sheikh Mohammed Saleh Alim Shaah, a 5G Mackintosh Power book with a broadband mobile EVDO connection to another world, can be dispatched as an appreciation for a classy guest like you, but you need a permanent companion before embarking on this great trip to assure safe arrival, this trip is no fun without a reliable partner(i mean a GEEL JIRTO lady), let me assure you bro., half the fun, will be getting there.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

This is the second pass on this great opportunity, if the party was held today, you'd miss it forever, parties like this one are not well known by Nomads, so few respond to it, right now I have two Nomads listed, a curious Nomad, and a happy party-human.

Nur

Nur   

SiSade

This party is precisely for people like you, party animals are not envited for this one, only people who wait for the real thing, not the false glitter, so can I count on you accepting this invitation sis?

Nur

Nur   

SiSade

In this party, you are allowed to go overboard, no limits of what you can imagine, or even what you cant imagine, and ......some still more surprises smile.gif

Nur

Haneefah   

I think I kinda have a clue of where the party is taking place...If it is where I'm thinking, then I will definitely accept the invitation and I will also invite as many ppl as I can Insha'Allah. I'm usually good with directions but somehow I have a feeling that this one is a bit challenging...so I sincerely hope I can follow it easily.