Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Rumeyso ama ha rumeysan...

Ebyan   

I think you're the one with the reading comprehension problem my friend.

Why is his qabiil even an issue? You made it an issue, so I addressed it.

Would you be talking about the President appointing a personal spokesperson had he been from your clan? No.

So what's your problem? The fact that the Presidents spokesperson is from Puntland. It's not that the spokesperson isn't qualified for the job, it's his qabiil that you have a problem with.

I'm getting the hang of this. Many people on this website try to mask there dislike of a particular clan by hiding behind ambiguous words and phrases so as to not break any rules. Please be more honest and forthcoming next time. It'll save the both of us a lot of time and effort.

mantra   

I'm getting the hang of this. Many people on this website try to mask there dislike of a particular clan by hiding behind ambiguous words and phrases so as to not break any rules

even more people in this site try and hide behind "patriotism" to mask their qabilism...I can't help but dislike them and the tribe they represent, not only because they believe that it is they and they alone who deserve to hold power in Somalia, but also because they are so morally bankrupt as to support a murderer all in the name of reer hebel.

one other thing, your signature is absolutely disgusting...and very typical.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by mantra:

even more people in this site try and hide behind "patriotism" to mask their qabilism...
I can't help but dislike them and the tribe they represent
, not only because they believe that it is they and they alone who deserve to hold power in Somalia, but also because they are so morally bankrupt as to support a murderer all in the name of reer hebel.

one other thing, your signature is absolutely disgusting...and very typical.

If I want to support the President based on qabiil, it's my prerogative. I have that right. You, on the other hand, claim to be for an Islamic state and thus you can't hate or love anyone based on their qabil. How can you claim to be a "Mujahid" and at the same time dislike a certain clan? You are as clanist as the next Somali, the only difference is you claim to be religious. Talk about being morally bankrupt, how can you use and abuse the religion like that? Ever heard of cognitive dissonance?!

My signature may bother you, but you're gonna have to live with it. The fact is Abdullahi Yusuf is the President of Somalia. :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Baashi:

lol

Ahem! Idaamle editor is Somali and he is on the same page with Ina Yusuf as far as the TFG agenda (whatever that is) is concerned. If not him, who?

On the other hand, this TFG is all about clan. No surprise there. May I remind you that the 4.5 formula leaves ample room for Ina Yussuf's sub-clan. They are just taking their share of the TFG positions!

Remember TFG is made up of a group of armed warlords who agreed to share the token positions in the Transitional Institutions per clan qouta.

The funny thing is this kind of political "bias" is not limited to the "non-entity" of TFG. Even Bush administration chose Tony Snow as their White House Spokesperson. Tony was far left neocon radio personality who later became FOX anchor. He does spin like there is no 2morrow.

Baba this is the ugly side of politiking and its legit to pick ur team on the basis of their loyalty and their partisan credentials. It just so happened that ours is based on clan. Welcome to the "institutionalised" negative tribalism.

It is a whole new ball game. Siyad Barre and the military jnta he led chose communism as an ideology of the state. They declared tribalism as the enemy of the state and allocated a budget in its eradication. They didn't follow through the program they instituted but at least in its haydays it was the stated line of the military government that politics based on clannism is a bad idea. Yet that system was accused of hidden clannish agenda and was opposed by clans for clannish reasons. Abdullahi was one of them. Think about it baba!

Today is the opposite. The founders of the current framework of the Federal Institutions are riding at the back of 4.5 clan (segmentalized constituents) as the bedrock the political process of the post-conflict Somali state will anchor on

Knowing the facts, as they are and not as they oughtta be, about nomad politiking what is it that made you frown upon hearing this news?

No wonder no one takes you seriously anymore. Stop with the semantics and answer this; should the editor of Idamaale be the spokesperson of the presidential office in any situation let alone in a reconciliatory, transitional era?

War miidnaan fakirayn? Why in the world does Abdulahi Yusuf boast about being the first to fight against what he perceived as the injustice and clan hegemony of one Siad Barre and at the same instance turn around and do something like this? Appoint a college dropout as the ambassador to White House, though by no instance is Washington ready to accept anything from Somalia, a young half-illiterate man as the ambassador to the U.N, and etc etc etc all because they are his "nephews".

It is becoming more apparent, to Somalis at least, that all the criticism directed at Siad Barre was not based on the belief that he was nepotistic or what not but because it is they who wanted that sort of favoritism rather than the lip sung idea of fighting for Somali justice.

Haraga saad u joogtaanba aayar usiiba, awalba waxba idin ma harine.

^ First of all it is premature to say he has appointed anybody to the US ambassadorship. No press releases means its premature to make assumptions.

But lets take a look at 'Ambassadors' that have been named.

Ambassador to Yemen- Siyad Barres son-GEDO

Ambassador to Oman- Naaji- Somali Yemeni

Ambassador to China- From Marka- From the clans of djibouti,Awdal etc

Ambassador to UN- From Bulo burde- Hiiraan Clan

Ambassador to Kenya- Not from yeys clan

Ambassador to EU- Yey's 'clan'

Now tell me where is the corruption? Where is the Siyad Barre like moves?

Is the Presidents personal spokeperson now supposed to be divided in the 4.5? Your one quick character ya horn. When the ICU kicked Hiraale out you started to call them the 'entity'. When the alleged bombing in Kismayo happened and you perceived Afgaduud was behind the happenings, your stance has changed from Pro-TFGish to Clan man.

But yet you speak of 'Somalis'. Give me a break saxiib. Flip flop, drip drop, and wherever Hiraale goes, only Horn shall know.....

Lake   

This is funny lol...This whole 4.5 formual is funny.A government based on that formula is funny lol....Somalis will never go anywhere with this formula. That's why I support Somaliland Independence..

Baashi   

N/AA, you must be confusing a meritocracy system with the 4.5 tribalism!! This is not a system where talented are chosen on the basis of competence or achievement nor is it a system where the healing the wounds of Somali psychic is high on the priority list. You dissappointed me young man for you seem to think that TFG is clean enough about this sort of charges and by doing this now will compromise its credibility and legitimacy.

Maa caleesh awoowe!

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Ambassador to EU- Yey's 'clan'

Isn't that post given to Yusuf Baribari? And his cousin, the idamaale editor is now the speaker of the president? Why labo ilma-adeero in two different posts. Why not do the same thing with the rest of TFG. Ina-Caydiid was not given a high ranking position when he left his post for his cousin.

I'm not so much concerned about the clan driven appointments as the whole government is based on 4.5 clan formula. What I don't understand is why choose the worst of the worst. Yusuf Baribari sub-clan could not find a better and more qualifying candidate? I don't get the business of a cousin after a cousin.

^ Aideed was replaced by gacmadheere. Aideed was still given a minister post.

Ministers are different from Ambassadors.

Second of ALL you and all the people are forgetting one key thing.

This position is spokesperson for the president.

Not government spokesperson ala Diinaari. Whom if I may remind you is not from Yey's 'clan'.

There is a PM spokesperson, There is FM spokesperson. You appoint a person you know well to speak on your behalf. I guess this individual knows Pres Yusuf well. You guys kill me seriously.

He is the spokesperson for the president. Not something special. Just a simple spokesperson.

Realize that.

Defense Minister probably has a spokeperson, The Minister of Agriculture probably has a spokesperson.

But when the President names somebody who he knows is reliable and this is what it's all about, LOYALTY. The president trust this individual enough to give press briefings.

However one must not realize that all thing the president does is being scrutinized by the SOL police. I guess Abdullahi yusuf must start dividing his shoe shiner and tailor, barber, body guard, cook, etc in the 4.5 NOW? :D wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Jacpher   

Aideed – from Interior Minister & Deputy Prime Minister to housing minister. Any worst demotion that this?

So you argue Ina Yusuf’s loyalty is with Idamaale boys. The old man must not trust the rest of Mudug plus Bari/Sool/Sanaag. Yeey could not have chosen any worst individual as presidential spokesman.

mantra   

Originally posted by Violet:

]If I want to support the President based on qabiil, it's my prerogative. I have that right. You, on the other hand, claim to be for an Islamic state and thus you can't hate or love anyone based on their qabil. How can you claim to be a "Mujahid" and at the same time dislike a certain clan? You are as clanist as the next Somali, the only difference is you claim to be religious. Talk about being morally bankrupt, how can you use and abuse the religion like that? Ever heard of cognitive dissonance?!

My signature may bother you, but you're gonna have to live with it. The fact is Abdullahi Yusuf
is
the President of Somalia.
:D
[/QB]

Anyone who finds A Yusuf and his 'govt' a big farce is a mujahid now? what does that tell you about your dearest adeer?

I havent said anything as to who you should or shouldnt support, you're right it is your prerogative, and it's mine to dislike you, your lot and everything you stand for...it's only normal that I should do so.

Here is a more realistic map, perhaps A Yusuf can be king of puntland?

67998862_5ce9fac610_o.gif

Aideed went from Interior and deputy to housing due to his political gaffe. You don't say Somalia and Ethiopia are one and expect to be deputy prime minister of a country and goes against the rules of engagement.

Secondly, Abdullahi yusuf choose This man Maxammuud as his spoeksperson. He is what he is. The presidents spokesperson.

During his time in Puntland A/Y was close with members of Sool Sanaag Bari, Nugaal, Mudug and is still today. But he is giving the post to this individual. Is there anything to argue. Or is this just Jimbo and semantics again? Arguing for the sake of arguing?

Originally posted by mantra:

I havent said anything as to who you should or shouldnt support, you're right it is your prerogative,
and it's mine to dislike you, your lot and everything you stand for
...it's only normal that I should do so.

Here is a more realistic map, perhaps A Yusuf can be king of puntland?

I can't help but dislike them and the tribe they represent,

Thanks for being upfront and honest.

This below is the real map of Puntland.

MAP_PUNTLAND.jpg

Khalaf   

Taako and Violet one two punch dheh, waraa Taako Violet wa fire walaa ;) ...gabdahena wey blood badan ka bax!

Mantra is nice girl she dont hate nobody (tribe) she just got caught up in the mix......