Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Rumeyso ama ha rumeysan...

LOOOOOOOL at the threats in this thread. Some people are not civilized enough to engage in a debate without threating to harm others. Simply moronic and empty in rhethoric.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

LOOOOOOOL at the threats in this thread. Some people are not civilized enough to engage in a debate without threating to harm others. Simply moronic and empty in rhethoric.

Hey Taako,and u forgot the blaspheming part. :D

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

A Government and a clan court and the clan court clowns blaming the Government's civil servants and citizens as qabilists simply coz their reasoning or lets say debate capabilities hasn't matured yet is indeed a dire desperation.Accept the little potatoes u are and u will be fine.Simple indeed!

Xalane, quit crying you ******* qabilist. This is not blame, its just genuine opposition based on principles. It’s common in every entity & governments alike.

When One group oppose certain policies & decisions (based on principles) it’s not blaming, It is just really voicing an opinion. The ruling side needs to rebuke the claims (not Blames) and come with alternatives.

If you are dull and you are unable come up with concrete intelligent answers, I suggest you step aside.

[ February 28, 2007, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Xalane, quit crying you silly qabilist.

And what are u saying now,that u are too sacred as to know the unknown or that u are some wizard that knows the hidden for i never told u my Clan.But then again,how can i blame u for u are just a sick paranoid little potato wizard.In time u might be fine.

Kashafa   

Civilised ? I guess that means you wipe your @$$ with A4 paper rather than using water ? Ilbax waaxid :D

Sxb, debate is between nameless faceless avatars online. In the real world, you are my enemy. So if you expect me to smile at you while you denigrate the ongoing Jihad and gloat about the Tikrey savior, think again. To be more accurate, think about how much a visit to the local maxillofacial dentist would cost. smile.gif

Brown,

I had some free time t'night, but you're right. No amount of honest discussion will change their minds(kinda hard to kick off the qabil monkey), but it would expose their duplicity to the silent readership of SOL.

Lake   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Who are the defeated lot here? The people from Puntland? The people from the capital? Somalis in general?

Ngonge,the Clan court movement and their co are the defeated lot.They represented no area and thus,represented only themselves.Again,the wasted clan court movement is the Defeated lot!
Say if they represented an area...Would that have changed things?

Lake   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Be grateful that this is a anonymous online forum, cuz we both know that none of you TFG supporters would be talking with such bravado in front of other Somalis. .

Real Talk

A lot of empty bravado. Some people think there huffing and puffing online attitude would equate them with mike tyson. :D In reality they are probably the typical 125 pound faraax on qaad who think they are big when they could easily break a bone, simply by being pushed onto the ground.

Folks, again, would you kindly stop personalizing the issue. Let's stick the topic at hand, naga aayara afxumeyna, hanjabaata iyo personalizing forum members.

----------------

Originally posted by Dhubad:

^Miskiin, Just out of curiosity, where did you get this info from? Are you a private detective or something...

It is publically available, duqa. Google gareey those names. Is it, however, a coincidence, all three la magacaabay ama ismagacaabay, but not recognized by the meelaha loo magacaabay sida Mareykanka, Midowga Yurub iyo Ingiriiska, are all ilmo'adeero?

Marxuum Max'ed Siyaad Barre ayee wax ka sheegi jireen, waligiis saan kuma dhaqmin, umana dhawaan, qabyaaladna saan uma ahayn uu wuuba xishoon jiray marmar, I mean at least his personal, closest bodyguard was Cabdi Madoowe gadaashiis dabataagnaan jiray, kaas oo ahaa qof ayna meel iska galin. Siyaad Barre safaaradaha dalalka Galbeedka waxaa u fadhin jiray dad wax bartay oo karti leh Soomaalinimo ahaa, sida Caddoow ee Mareykanka fadhiye.

Then again waxaan awalba dowlad ku sheeg ayee ahayd oo Xabash nuujiso, kuriso and barbaariso. Without Xabashi kaaro, one day ma last gareyn lahayn and it won't last either.

^ As a moderator of a forum, shouldn't you provide a source? How do you know they are all ilmo adeer? Maybe fadhi ku dirir sessions with your arlaadi folks? :D Dude frankly, nobody has been comfirmed for US post. When and if somebody is then speak to me. The EU ambassador is within the framework of the 4.5 formula. Whether or not 4.5 is right or wrong is for another debate.

But if you don't have proof and you are simply going on waxaa la yidhi hebel hebel , then you are simply wrong. Prove it by substantiating your claim. Otherwise if you can't then I won't be seeing you in this thread no more. :D

Ebyan   

^ Correct Taako man.

Some of the posts haven't been confirmed yet(i.e. the US post).

Some aren't even from the Presidents clan( i.e. Ina libaaxsankataabte)

And some are completely qualified for their posts (i.e. Hibo Maxamed Cilmi).

But that doesn't really matter, does it? They're all from Puntland..hence they're all from the Presidents clan..thus its nepotism at work. :rolleyes:

An educated Puntlander like Hibo looks like a clannist selection. A illiterate animals dealer like the Shariif Hassan (who I made add is MMA inadeer) is a saviour, a religious man (Note: He jumped from a bed with Qanyare, to Aweys and who knows now, Omar Guelleh?).

Janaraal Moorgan oo hogaaminaya Howl galka nabad sugidda Muqdisho

Iyadoo maalmaha soo socda la filayo in hawlgalo amaanka Magaalada Muqdisho lagu sugayo ay ka bilowdaan Ciidamada sida uu qorshuhu yahay, ayaa waxaa soo baxaya in Madaxweyne C/laahi Yuusuf uu Janaraal caan ah u magacaabay hogaaminta hawlgalkaasi.

Janaraal Maxamed Siciid Xirsi (Moorgan) ayaa la xaqiijinayaan inuu Kol. Yuusuf u xilsaaray hogaaminta howlgalka sifaynta Muqdisho loogu magacdaray ee dhawaan Ciidamada Dowladda oo ay weheliyaan Kuwa Itoobiya iyo nabad-ilaaliyaasha Afrika ee Uganda ay ka bilaabaan guud ahaan Magaalada Muqdisho.

Gen. Moorgan oo Xiligii Dowladii dhexe ka mid ahaa Saraakiisha ugu sar-saraysa Xukuumadii 21-ka sano ka riminaysay Dalka, ayaa waxaa Sanadihii ugu dambeeyey lagu xusuustaa in uu si isdaba joog ah ugu guuldaraystay Weeraro uu ku qaaday Xarunta Gobalka J/hoose ee Kismaayo oo uu ka talinayey Isbahaysigii Col. Barre Hiiraale.

Xiligii Maxkamadaha ayaa Jen. Moorgan waxa uu kusoo laabtay Caasimadda, isagoona deganaa Hotelka Saxafi International, waxaana xusid mudan in shir jaraa’id oo uu Muqdisho ku qabtay ku shaaciyey inuu xilligan wixii ka dambeeyey Dagaal dambe uu faraha ka laabtay.

Booska ilma'adeernimada waa buuxsami la'yahay, I see. Moorgan dowlad ku sheegaan maa hunguri ka gishay, hadduu warkaan run yahay. Xamar nabad ayuu ku deganaa ee muxuu isku dhiboyaa igaarka.