Rumeyso ama ha rumeysan...

Lake   

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:Originally posted by Tone:

quote:

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:

your signature chooses to wipe off an entire country

You mean Somaliland? Well, technically, it's still apart of Somalia and until the two sides sit down and work things out, that's how it shall remain. That doesn't mean I hate Somaliland, I understand why Somalilanders would want to leave the union and I honestly have no problem with it.

Abaayo, its one thing to dislike the TFG..you even have the right to dislike President Abdullahi, but to you say that his clan doesn't care about Somalis or Somalia and you dislike them..Don't you think that's taking it a bit far?
Work what out? lol...Somaliland people made it clear they wont ever go back. You people need to let your wishful thinking go.
They have a lot to work out, like the situation in SSC.
Just stop posting all together....Thanks

Ebyan   

Miskiin

Why don't you post lists of the positions held by other clans in this government? I'm sure they far out-number the list you have posted. You're complaining about the Presidents personal spokesperson, his personal bodyguards etc. and some of the names you listed haven't even been confirmed yet ( i.e. the ambassador to the United States). Is your complaint then that the President picked his "nephews and nieces"( as you put it) to protect him and speak for him? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?! How do you know that they're not qualified for these positions? Should all people who belong to the Presidents clan now be denied any position in the government regardless of how qualified they are just to appease people like you who won't be able to see beyond their qabiil? :confused:

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Aah ,Seems like the defeated lot's trauma is turning in to a paranoia.

Who are the defeated lot here? The people from Puntland? The people from the capital? Somalis in general?

That little phrase seems to be appearing in different threads for totally different reasons.

Come on, people. Make it interesting and come up with some original putdowns.

I find this latest outbreak of Schadenfreude really scandalous. In the end, and when all is said and done, it really is not in the interests of your country to tease those that lost this latest round of fighting. They’ll only come back at you sooner or later! Remember when your lot were claimed to be ‘the defeated ones’?

I think, today, it’s the duty and responsibility of the TFG supporters (I shrink from saying AY’s fans) to take whatever excrement is thrown their way, with good humour and open arms. After all, you claim that your aim (and the TFG’s aim) is noble and that you’re only trying to bring Somalia back as a proud and prosperous country. Such things don’t come easy (do you hear me, Duke). Mr Yusuf and his government will have to display real honesty, responsibility and patience if they want this project to fully prevail. His fans and supporters need to display the same tenacity, patience and show their sincerity by taking all the criticism coming their way and accepting the insults of all the disgruntled anti-TFG Somalis without flinching, retaliating or sulking. Can it be done? :D

nuune   

I can see some supporters of the TFG are no longer fans of YEEY's Tigrey Militia, simply their clans were not given those mentioned high positions, and now they withdrew their support, this is sad and funny in someway, why would anyone at first hand support YEEY and expect an open hand.

We have a lot of flip-flops here, and who can't choose between clan affiliation and wadaninimo or naceyb for the Tigreey, they believe if they show hatred towards the Tigreey they are against their clans,

we are witnessing the complete "maskaxfalluuq" or a psychoneurotic disorder characterized by clannish emotional outbreaks.

Jaylaani   

^^^You should man up and support an IDEA rather than individual.

If you think the TFG is the saviors of Somalia, demonstrate and argue that concept. Don’t come here and say, “I support such group just because adeero Yey is the leader”

nuune   

Taako-maanyo u have a signature that says "Somalia ha noolaato" and the Somali flag which you displayed there, I would advice you to follow your flag and your prayer for Somalia, your du'a and wishes are complete disaster to all of us, it works in the opposite direction.

My second advice for you is to change your signature to "Ethiopia Ha Noolaato" and their flag under that, when you do that is when I will engage a discussion with you and address you as a converter to Tigreey.

Ha iigu soo gabanin sigtanture aan waxba ka jirin, si toos ah udheh tigreega ayaan u caana maalaa oon dambartana u siiyaa, xeertana ugu shubaa subaga.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Aah ,Seems like the defeated lot's trauma is turning in to a paranoia.

Your grandchildren will be thanking the 'defeated lot' for freeing them from the slavery of the Tikrey boys to the honour and Ciz'za(do you know what this word means?) of Laa ilaaha ilalaah. Cowardice, dishonour, and dhuli aren't hereditary but shame is eternally everlasting. Ina traitor. Captain Xalane-Amxaar. Waa kee Tikray-ga dhalay. Have mercy on your kids if you cannot turn away from this chosen path of servitude to Kufr and Nifaaq. On your knees, brave quisling. The doors of Tawba are open 24/7. Even your likes still have a chance.

To help you out, I'm currently reading a great book called Futooxul Xabasha(Conquest of Ethiopia) written in the 11th century that chronicles in detail the campaigns of Imaam Axmed Guray and his thoroughbred mujahids. Anyway, just like today, there were quite a few native Somalis that joined forces with the Amxaars against their Muslim brethren for a few pieces of gold. Most of them were killed in the worst which way possible when captured by the Muslims, but there was one who after a lifetime of treachery made Tawba, joined the Muslims, and was an integral part of defeating the Ethos. So as you can see, it's your choice which way you wanna live and die. As a castrated rat. Or as a thoroughbred G-haadi. Your call.

Hypocrites using religion for their personal gains are blaspheming here and else where and u can't swear with the holy Quran that u are absolutely right and then here u are being reduced to a mere finger pointer.Well,as i always tell u little men,i will tell u again.Whither u like it or not,willingly or unwillingly,u all will be unified.As for the family line that u crossed,for now,its un important.

Kashafa & Co. Such elegant post(s) shall not be wasted on this lot. A bunch of scruffy qabilists they are. They will come back with a one liner, better known as a "potato responce".

Its awefully frustrating to inteligently debate with a group of partisan (of Qabil)jingoists.

A Government and a clan court and the clan court clowns blaming the Government's civil servants and citizens as qabilists simply coz their reasoning or lets say debate capabilities hasn't matured yet is indeed a dire desperation.Accept the little potatoes u are and u will be fine.Simple indeed!

Kashafa   

This thing called shame is a true universal currency. Be grateful that this is a anonymous online forum, cuz we both know that none of you TFG supporters would be talking with such bravado in front of other Somalis. Muslims who would F you up before you could finish saying "We invited the Ethos...." Try it, go to the nearest Masjid, after Salah, walk up to a random Somali brother, and start spinning Duke's PR lines. Don't say you weren't warned.

No matter. I'm only glad that this event happened at a time in our history where everything is written down for future generations to witness. No more hiding behind "Waxaa-la-yiri" and Qabil lines. Black-and-white for the entire world to see.

I used grandchildren figuratively so there's no need for you to take it personally. But lemme tell you like this: No child wants a dishonoured father. I'm sure Yey has good people in his immediate family and I'm sure they feel revolted by his acts as I am and I'm sure they feel ashamed of him. Like I said: for those sincere, faith trumps blood.

Traitor calaf malahan.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Who are the defeated lot here? The people from Puntland? The people from the capital? Somalis in general?

Ngonge,the Clan court movement and their co are the defeated lot.They represented no area and thus,represented only themselves.Again,the wasted clan court movement is the Defeated lot!

Originally posted by nuune:

Taako-maanyo
u have a signature that says
"Somalia ha noolaato"
and the
Somali flag
which you displayed there, I would advice you to follow your
flag
and your
prayer for Somalia
, your du'a and wishes are complete disaster to all of us, it works in the opposite direction.

When did you become Allah S.W.T? When did you decide when du'aa would be accepted? Your clannish lens is whats stopping you from sound judgement. Waryaa take a shower and ask God for forgiveness.

Be grateful that this is a anonymous online forum, cuz we both know that none of you TFG supporters would be talking with such bravado in front of other Somalis.

Aah,and now what?From a finger pointer to a threatening monster?Dude,grow some beard and then come back here.