Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Rumeyso ama ha rumeysan...

Jacpher   

Khalaf, are you taking over idamaale or soon to be appointed presidential religious ministry?

Just kidding.

Taako, I can't believe you think Yeey is better off with this idamaale character.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by mantra:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

]If I want to support the President based on qabiil, it's my prerogative. I have that right. You, on the other hand, claim to be for an Islamic state and thus you can't hate or love anyone based on their qabil. How can you claim to be a "Mujahid" and at the same time dislike a certain clan? You are as clanist as the next Somali, the only difference is you claim to be religious. Talk about being morally bankrupt, how can you use and abuse the religion like that? Ever heard of cognitive dissonance?!

My signature may bother you, but you're gonna have to live with it. The fact is Abdullahi Yusuf
is the President of Somalia.
:D

Anyone who finds A Yusuf and his 'govt' a big farce is a mujahid now? what does that tell you about your dearest adeer?

I havent said anything as to who you should or shouldnt support, you're right it is your prerogative, and it's mine to dislike you, your lot and everything you stand for...it's only normal that I should do so.

Here is a more realistic map, perhaps A Yusuf can be king of puntland?

67998862_5ce9fac610_o.gif
[/QB]
No, you and your ilk claim to occupy a higher moral ground and seem to think you're "patriots" and "mujahids" when you're nothing more than a plain ol' opportunists. Religion and Clan don't mix, how hard is it for you to understand that? You can't claim to be religious and (whilst at the same time) have a 'dislike' for a particular region(read: Clan..since clan names aren't allowed on this forum ;) ) . Your comrades in Somalia shaved their beards off, I say its high time you took off your jilabib, you ain't fooling no one.

Khalaf   

^^^^Ayar ina adeer c'mon now, i doubt she meant what she said, she just got caught up in the mix, mantra is cool....mida kale baayo ( :D ) its not cool to make jest of the shaving the beard (sunnah of nabi scw) because the brothers da wadaads didnt want get caught by gaalo not cool

"Khalaf, are you taking over idamaale or soon to be appointed presidential religious ministry?"

hahaha i could never serve a secular government sxb wa corruption

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^^^Ayar ina adeer c'mon now, i doubt she meant what she said, she just got caught up in the mix, mantra is cool.

"Khalaf, are you taking over idamaale or soon to be appointed presidential religious ministry?"

Aboowe, read her comments. She said she hates his supporters and their clan and now she says he should go rule Puntland..What the hey? :confused: You know her better than I, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. She should clarify her statements and be more clear next time.

Edit:

You're right. I'm sorry about the beard comment, I was just trying to point out that those who never supported the ICU for religious reasons have already given up their act. I meant no harm.

Khalaf   

^^^walaalshay gacliso violet mahadsaanid for understanding, and u right the clanits on icu side gave bad image to the sincere movement which i do believe is haaq with few changes.....its not islamic to dislike an entire ppl due to individuals or difference in politics we are one ppl.....only Allah knows best but in the case of mantra i think she got caught up in the mix

mantra   

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^^^Ayar ina adeer c'mon now, i doubt she meant what she said, she just got caught up in the mix, mantra is cool.

Aboowe, read her comments. She said she hates his supporters and their clan and now she says he should go rule Puntland..What the hey? :confused: You know her better than I, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. She should clarify her statements and be more clear next time.

Edit:

You're right. I'm sorry about the beard comment, I was just trying to point out that those who never supported the ICU for religious reasons have already given up their act. I meant no harm.
It's funny you're getting worked up about qabil (only one tribe seems to support Yusuf), I have to ask whether you would be praising long bearded men if they were from a certain region???

My dear you set out to 'expose' the alleged hypocrisy of A Yusuf haters...I merely highlighted yours. I'm confused as to when exactly I claimed to be a UIC supporter, I do not support the TGF because first and foremost I will not support a secular government being set up in a muslim country, be it Somalia or Zamunda. NO God-fearing person would dare show allegiance to a leader who would bring in kafirs to fight our brothers and sisters in Islam. When I say you and your lot, I mean those who support this pathetic excuse for a man because of Qabil, one quick glance at the threads in the politics section and one can't help but wonder whether this particular clan cares about the well being of Somalia and Somali's in general or about subjugating others...

your signature chooses to wipe off an entire country and you get worked up about my puntland jibe?....again....how utterly typical.

Khalaf, thanks..... and sorry for making you want to eat your words :D

Ebyan   

It's funny you're getting worked up about qabil (only one tribe seems to support Yusuf), I have to ask whether you would be praising long bearded men if they were from a certain region???

My dear you set out to 'expose' the alleged hypocrisy of A Yusuf haters...I merely highlighted yours. I'm confused as to when exactly I claimed to be a UIC supporter, I do not support the TGF because first and foremost I will not support a secular government being set up in a muslim country, be it Somalia or Zamunda. NO God-fearing person would dare show allegiance to a leader who would bring in kafirs to fight our brothers and sisters in Islam. When I say you and your lot, I mean those who support this pathetic excuse for a man because of Qabil, one quick glance at the threads in the politics section and
one can't help but wonder whether this particular clan cares about the well being of Somalia and Somali's in general or about subjugating others...
one can't help but wonder whether this particular clan cares about the well being of Somalia and Somali's in general or about subjugating others...

your signature chooses to wipe off an entire country and you get worked up about my puntland jibe?....again....how utterly typical.

Khalaf, thanks..... and sorry for making you want to eat your words
:D

Thank you for proving my point, you are a clanist bigot.

I wanted to sincerly address you because brother Khalaf held you in high-regard, but there really is no point. Don't act like you know me because you don't.

Well Khalaf you be the judge....if i'm a clanist bigot, what on earth is she?

A patriotic Somali...Void of any Qabilist mentality? :confused:

Khalaf   

^^^ahh got it now brown, ur sarcastic reply.

Mantra i still have my doubts-u seemed to me to be religious conscience person and a nice girl, i think u just want piss off peeps.....but to answer ur question someone who "hates" an entire clan due to individuals (AY), and someone because of politics supports one group competeting against another is not the same..

Ebyan   

I never said I disliked anyone from any region, I harbour no ill-feelings towards any Somali. You accuse me of supporting President Abdullahi for clan-reasons and like I said before, even if that were the case, is that not my right? My 'representative' in the Parliament is Jama Ali Jama..The man who fought with President Abdullahi in Puntland. If I was to support anyone based on qabiil, it wouldn't be President Abdullahi. I'm not getting worked up about anything, I just don't like liars. I don't like people who hide their true feelings just so they can appear to be religious. I don't like hypocrisy.

your signature chooses to wipe off an entire country

You mean Somaliland? Well, technically, it's still apart of Somalia and until the two sides sit down and work things out, that's how it shall remain. That doesn't mean I hate Somaliland, I understand why Somalilanders would want to leave the union and I honestly have no problem with it.

Abaayo, its one thing to dislike the TFG..you even have the right to dislike President Abdullahi, but to you say that his clan doesn't care about Somalis or Somalia and you dislike them..Don't you think that's taking it a bit far?

your patriotic somali by saying u dislike an entire clan due to indivduals/poltics? what u smoking homie?

I was replying to Mantra. She was wondering what breed of Somali this Violent,i mean violet girl is.

You missed the point Yeah.

Ps.Dont call me homie,I am not your homie

Khalaf   

^^I got afterwords n edited....u got emotional issues homie, its only like saying sxb dont get worked up on it aight homie.

ps: u take jabs (ie violent) and get in between girls because u dont agree with ones point view? sad homie.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^I got afterwords n edited....u got emotional issues homie, its only like saying sxb dont get worked up on it aight homie.

Aboowe, sometimes maturity doesn't come with age..so just let him and his comments be.