Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Rumeyso ama ha rumeysan...

Abwaan   

buuxo I think that post is full now. Did you know that this is held by two men now, unless you want to become a shadow Foreign minister?

Did you now that Seyoum Mesfin, the current Ethiopian foreign minister and Mr Buubaa (His name is funny and says all) share this job?

Did you know that Mr Mesfin has over the last few months visited about 10 countries on behalf of TFG to get support for Ethiopian occupation?

And if you are wondering what Buubaa does, I don't know if he has balwad but he is just an idle man in Nairobi giving interviews to Western TVs claiming there is something called Argagaxiso is Somalia. Lol odayga waxa boolbare ka soo daadanaya markaad TV-yada ka aragtid, 70 jir is yaraynaya, C/llaahi kama uu yara runtii.

The poor old guy cannot even go to the beautiful Hargeysa...lol....which I enjoyed visiting last August.

Buuxo   

^^^^^^ lol , how about a position as health minister. shadow minister is out of the question, cant await that long to be waiting for Mr yusuf's govt to step a side. now i still believe i can do a better job than MR buubto( all tho he has a funny nick, buuxo is will also be edged in peoples memorys.) and i would distill that propaganda about argagaxiso.

Abwaan   

All I know about the health minister is that she is an educated and not old minister. I have not heard of any negative issue about her so I am assuming that she is allright for a health minister post but the current one unfortunately is a country under occupation.

Buuxo   

true true. wow i didnt know that the health minister was a women.interesting indeed. in that case i will keep on dreaming of being the foreign minister of somalia ,IA

Abwaan   

why not buuxo, but let us first keep dreaming to become free from Ethiopian occupation, illitrate old men and Qabyaalad.

Baashi   

lol

Ahem! Idaamle editor is Somali and he is on the same page with Ina Yusuf as far as the TFG agenda (whatever that is) is concerned. If not him, who?

On the other hand, this TFG is all about clan. No surprise there. May I remind you that the 4.5 formula leaves ample room for Ina Yussuf's sub-clan. They are just taking their share of the TFG positions!

Remember TFG is made up of a group of armed warlords who agreed to share the token positions in the Transitional Institutions per clan qouta.

The funny thing is this kind of political "bias" is not limited to the "non-entity" of TFG. Even Bush administration chose Tony Snow as their White House Spokesperson. Tony was far left neocon radio personality who later became FOX anchor. He does spin like there is no 2morrow.

Baba this is the ugly side of politiking and its legit to pick ur team on the basis of their loyalty and their partisan credentials. It just so happened that ours is based on clan. Welcome to the "institutionalised" negative tribalism.

It is a whole new ball game. Siyad Barre and the military jnta he led chose communism as an ideology of the state. They declared tribalism as the enemy of the state and allocated a budget in its eradication. They didn't follow through the program they instituted but at least in its haydays it was the stated line of the military government that politics based on clannism is a bad idea. Yet that system was accused of hidden clannish agenda and was opposed by clans for clannish reasons. Abdullahi was one of them. Think about it baba!

Today is the opposite. The founders of the current framework of the Federal Institutions are riding at the back of 4.5 clan (segmentalized constituents) as the bedrock the political process of the post-conflict Somali state will anchor on

Knowing the facts, as they are and not as they oughtta be, about nomad politiking what is it that made you frown upon hearing this news?

Ebyan   

He's the Presidents spokesperson..so what? He doesn't speak for the government, he speaks for Abdullahi Yusuf and Abdullahi Yusuf could have chosen anyone he wanted for that position. What are you going to complain about next? The fact that the Presidents personal cook is his wife? Or that his personal assistant isn't from your clan? You would have had a case if the President started giving important government positions to his and his clan alone, but that's not the case. It's funny to see all these people get jumpy when someone from the Presidents clan is given a position..If you don't support the government and see it as an illegitimate entity, why should it bother you?

Originally posted by Violet:

He's the Presidents spokesperson..so what? He doesn't speak for the government, he speaks for Abdullahi Yusuf and Abdullahi Yusuf could have chosen anyone he wanted for that position. What are you going to complain about next? The fact that the Presidents personal cook is his wife? Or that his personal assistant isn't from your clan? You would have had a case if the President started giving important government positions to his and his clan alone, but that's not the case. It's funny to see all these people get jumpy when someone from the Presidents clan is given a position..If you don't support the government and see it as an illegitimate entity, why should it bother you?

WELL SAID. They will ask why is the presidents tailor from his clan or why is the presidents personal bodygaurd from his clan. Wallahi do you want him to divide even his barber under 4.5 now? :D

Ebyan   

They could careless about the 4.5 system, their issue is with the Presidents clan being given any position regardless of how unimportant it is in the whole scheme of things.

It's funny to see all these people get jumpy when someone from the Presidents clan is given a position..If you don't support the government and see it as an illegitimate entity, why should it bother you?

Actually Violet, This goes out to the TFG supporters, who told us that the TFG is above Qabiil. So, it’s only fair to confront them . Such blatant loyalty(& lies) needs to be confronted with hard news evidence such as this. The TFG is a qabil based entity. Periood.

That argument came about when we found out about that juvenile right wing ambassador designate.Kooshin right? That’s all it is,Runtii.

The president is obviously entitled to choose whosoever he feels is fit for the job. It favors the office of the president to have the perfect yes man for this kind of job. And as is evident from this website, the best Yes-men, naturally end up being his clansmen.

Jaylaani   

Violet and taako,

If you "sincere" you can't defend every single issue raised by others just b/c you have tribal afflation with the old dude.

Ebyan   

Actually Violet, This goes out to the TFG supporters, who told us that the TFG is above Qabiil. So, it’s only fair to confront them . Such blatant loyalty(& lies) needs to be confronted with hard news evidence such as this. The TFG is a qabil based entity. Periood.

That argument came about when we found out about that juvenile right wing ambassador designate.Kooshin right? That’s all it is,Runtii.

The TFG is based on qabiil( hence the 4.5 system), so of course it's a qabiil-entity. What's your point? This man is the Presidents personal spokesperson, again, he isn't the governments spokesperson, but the Presidents. I still don't see what the problem is. Your opposition to this mans appointment is based on solely on his qabiil. You would have had a point had you been against him based on say his qualifications for the job, but no, it's his qabiil that you have a problem with. I'm starting to wonder if you would have even given a second-thought to this appointment if the dude was from your clan. I'm sure you wouldn't have. Please get off your high-horse, you're as qabiilist as the next cat.

What's your point?

Let me re-quote my point for you.

Actually Violet,
This goes out to the TFG supporters, who told us that the TFG is above Qabiil.
So, it’s only fair to confront them

You would have had a point had you been against him based on say his qualifications for the job, but no, it's his qabiil that you have a problem with. I'm starting to wonder if you would have even given a second-thought to this appointment if the dude was from your clan. I'm sure you wouldn't have. Please get off your high-horse, you're as qabiilist as the next cat

Let me also re quote my stance on this.

The president is obviously entitled to choose whosoever he feels is fit for the job. It favors the office of the president to have the perfect yes man for this kind of job. And as is evident from this website, the best Yes-men, naturally end up being his clansmen.

I suggest you read before replying Dear Violet