Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Calling each other Pirates

Cowke   

The british couple has nothing to do with puntland. Talk to galmudug. Harardheere is not ruled by us.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/English/?id=35360

PS: piracy issues in puntland are done safely, we don't target american or british ships. Speak to galmudug they do the "risky" heists. We do the safety ones and never get caught and get paid and get out safely!!! :D

Cowke   

Who Said we gived up. When the ssdf formed it was formed to protect our people from siyad. Ironically after the ssdf front siyad never persecuted us again. That was their sole purpose my friend just to defend ourselves. Not attack others. U will see that pattern always with us. USC attacked us in 93 in galkayo as everyone is aware and wat did we do. We defended ourselves. The sayyid attacked us in puntland, and we defended ourselves.

The only aggressor we have is morgan in reality. The rest of our leaders are defense orientated.

By the way sacad ssdf was nothing like the usc and snm who were mainly "clanist based organizations" see the usc goal was to kill a certain tribe, it wasn't political or a beef they had with siyad barre. Same goes with the snm lets not recount what happened in awdal region especially boorame. It was pure tribal cleaning. Inshallah all these will be weighted when the dust settles in somalia and you will see the usc and snm are the ones heading for jail.

The ssdf never killed civilians. They were political click, they attempted coup on siyad barre to topple him, morgan snaked them out and told siyad their plan and they were summarily executed!!!

We wanted to remove siyad barre not kill all people. After-all Politics and Civilians are two different ball games.

Cowke   

Even when siyad came to power, he came thru a coup. SSDF had a military wing based in and around our puntland towns to defend our people. Whilst our politicians were plotting how to take over the nation with minimal harm to civilians. Not split in half or kill tribes. Anyways you got alot to learn kiddo!!! but these are the raw facts whether u wanna accept ir ot not!!!

Saalax   

Cowke, you might fool somebody who doesn't know what SSDF was about but you are not going to fool somebody who knows alot about SSDF iyo Puntland , the main object SSDF was created was because of power hungary (xukun doon ) they wanted the presidential seat by force ( take for example it's abdulahi yusuf who even invited ethiopians into Goldogob the SSDF was infact the most traitorous rebel group like it or not, atleast SNM and USC never invited ethiopians they used their own military wings they only had weapon supply from ethiopia unlike the SSDF who was dancing on top of ethiopian tanks ;) , lets not forget how they destroyed entire towns such as Goldogob , Balanbale, etc.

Abtigiis   

That SSDF surrendered unconditionally is a fact. Let people debate why they did or what compelled them to do so. But, I am a friend to a former SSDF senior commander, Colonel Bashir, who lives in Zambia and he told me it was because of internal division and factionalism.

Cowke   

Puntland people are not ones who like to boast. But let me give you history check. Everyone was using ethiopians not just puntland. Secondly Do you know abdullahi yusuf was jailed for 5 years because he refused to accept ******iya as apart of ethiopia. Don't see aideed or the egals take that sort of measure.

Halyey buu ahaa yusuf he had his bad and good side but his positive outweighed his negative!!!

Ps: Onlf people have never said thanks to yusuf for the measure he took!!! He was prepared to die and most likely would've if menguistic wasnt toppled!!!

Saalax   

A&T , it is also a fact SSDF was formed because of power hungary ( xukun doon abdulahi yusuf) all they were after was the presidential seat.

Saalax   

Cowke, how is abdulahi yusuf halyeey when he was the first man in somali history to invite ethiopians into somalia ( Goldogob in the late 70s, again 2006 in mogadishu, that is what you fail to understand no matter what differences the SNM or USC had with somalia they never hired ethiopian troops or invited them unlike the SSDF who will forever be remembered as those who invited ethiopians into somalia, haven't you seen the last interview of abdulahi yusuf asking the public to forgive him ( even he knows he was wrong so give it a rest.

Cowke   

Golgodob people we only had 1 war with!!! it is settled and they know the truth. Listen buddy after we beat the usc in galkayo 93. U know abdullahi yusuf called them back and said "dega meesha aad weligin dega jirteen iyo haa nagu soo xad-gudbina" That is what you call gobanimo!!!

How many of your leaders act like that? None!!! But be rest assured those people you arrested this time in your land are ssdf and we know who you are arrest. If you don't release them immediately "your people wa neef socoda in puntland" That is not threat!!! we already holding over 20 cars captive!!!

On last note. Take this advice "Puntland iyo xornimada waa lama taabtaan" A famous person said this a long time ago. Learn from it

Ibtisam   

Cowke, we get it, your clan is the shid, better than all others, the biggest, the brave, of all shid. They were born to rule, to kill, to rape, to steal (did I forget anything?) oh yes to boast. Now run along will you, you've embarrassed yourself enough, clan iyo ciid kalen wax kuu falmiso a 1980s well fed kid in the Diaspora.

Cowke   

Ibtisam I didn't even tell you half the truth. That was the only mildest one i could say. The other facts i know if i publish will get me banned!!!

Anyways. You learn not cross our line, we won't cross yours!!! kapish!!!

Ibtisam   

^^It is in Politics section hun :D

Cowke:

Oh really, I kind of figured that was not the truth at all. Pray do tell, what else are y'll good at. Go on you know you want. :rolleyes:

I don't have any lines, and the sane ones in your clans don't either, go back to whatever cave you have been living in with your fellow mad clans men, all 10% of you.