Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

The enemies of Somali unity

Xoogsade   

The alleged Security forces being built up, who the writer alleges will tighten the noose on the warlords, will never be effective in assuring in a government everyone will support. So far, they are made up of men from Puntland and Ali Dheere's private sub-sub-clan militia mostly. The TFG calls them government forces while people who disagree with it see them as tribal militia. Intaan meel fogba la gaarin iyagaaba is cuni doono possibly as happened few weeks ago when Ali Dheere' own militia doing their nightly rounds exchanged gun fire with their guests from the PUNT by accident. Dowladaan iyo xulafadeeda Waa dad aad ku xisaabeysid iney hal koox/jamaaco yihiin laakiin quluubtooda kala tag san tahay. Allow yaa dhaalacdo qalbiga Cabdullaahi Yusuf iyo wal walka ka heysta dadkuu ku dhex nool yahay. Dad kala baqaaya iyaga qudhooda horumar ma keeni karaan? For any plan To be successful, complete participation of all parties needs to be attained by this weak dying government, or it will be buried like its predecessors. Because, in yar dowlad ma dhisi karto, qaar soomalida ka tirsan oo kaa niyad go'an aamin-darro sababteedana waa caqabad weynaatay. All is left is talk, talk, too much talk. Like it used to be, everyone is blind to the realities.

I agree with the writer in many points he made among them being that Nationalism had been mortally wounded. I for one don't believe in it.

agree with the writer in many points he made among them being that Nationalism had been mortally wounded. I for one don't believe in it.

well then dont bloody lecture us about our country then

Xoogsade   

Mr.Orgilaqe, Markaad kala saarto tribalism which you prefer and practice religiously, and nationalism, I might reconsider the concept :D

Marka hore soo kala dooro adiga labada mid, ka dibna hal waji aan kuugu imaado.

OLOL   

Ooyintu orgiga ka weyn- wasn't that a somali adage -

Here we have a clan obsessed writer whose every article - Yusuf Garaad is portrayed as the enemy of the state! Yusuf is the third destrying force of the Somali unity....the number 3 enemy of Somali unity.... cos he is simply from the rival clan - the powerful "A".... don't look at his credentials, his ideology, his professionalism....his accomplishment... that is not the criterion here....cos he belongs to rival clan and is from clan X..then he is definitely an enemy.!! Somali logic at its best!!!

and Then SNM is number 2....the rebels who fought with the dictator, the ones who said no to clan supramacy..the ones who stood up to defend their people from opression ,,the ones whose mothers, daughters, sisters had been raped by the writers clan gangs masquerading as national forces...the ones who after realizing that some clans in certain areas are beyond redemption and would not quit their hypocrisy, nepotism, cronyism and all that is wrong with clan politics decided to pave an alternative peaceful ways for the long suffering brothers in the north....so they could prosper in their own destroyed turf ...are now all of sudden enemy no 2 of uncle Yeey!! what a travesty.!!!! this loonie is really impaired and damaged both intellectually and emotionally...

I wonder why! and how could this logic be justified? is it possible? let us think about this for a minute?

Then he commits the biggest gaffe....in his mediocre thinking ..our clannish writer and Yeey cheerleader urges the government ( it is his clan) to seek the support of the "HWY" especially the "ABGL" .... I am here dumbfounded about this..., is he equating the "Government" as it belongs to his clan....the "chicken-heads" of Yeey's immediate lineage?... maybe Yeey is his uncle and the government is his family....

I think what our clannish pundit is implying (by the quest of the Banadir support) is what some theotrically call throwing up " jump-ball" ...creating mistrust and discord between the two major clans ... so they could engage in a fierce confrontation and another destructive war...isn't that condescending from a bigoted charlatan masquerading as a righteaous wholeheartedly beliver of Somali unity. ..Somali unity my A.S.S!!

No .no one buys that S.H.i.T no more ....

let us be honest ..Yeey folks and cheerleaders are hiding behind this smoke screen dubbed Somali unity all of sudden!!!!

i do believe this biggest enemy is that resourcefull malis in diaspora who gets played like a fiddle by few well positioned warlords back home!

dont blame ethos, may be they done a lil fingering thats all! so far they aint there in full force occupying us.

basically, we have become our biggest enemy! since there aint no honest leaders but back stubbers and shyt heads!! :confused:

J.Lee   

^ Preach brother.

Somaliweyn nationalism is not wounded, it is as dead as a Dodo.

Somaliweyn nationalism ( :D ) isn't dead; it's just in a comatose state.

Taleexi   

Olol, If Somali unity bothers you, that is your choice but for God's sake don't be hindrance to the peace process and reconciliation which are in progression