Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

Why do you support the TFG?

That's what fascinates me about people like CG, they always seem to be inept to grasp the reality on the ground!

He's focusing on his views, experiences and thoughts that he earned in the west and wants it to reapply to Somalia, by saying that he should have been included into the process of establishing the TFI!

Already told him there were no groups missing even the people who would represent him the western educated civil society groups that he share's alot with because I already know it by his way of arguing!

They were included so what else does he want?

I know what he wants: Nothing, because he's undecided.

He's a utopian! They never seem to know what they want. Very simplisitc to say the least.

Duke

Allah makes the most deceitful, treacherous, faithless humans superior. This world is mostly theirs to enjoy.

There are neither winners nor losers in this world, only unfortunate individuals who think human entitlements are greater than that of the One Above.

No Allah has bestowed it on them, what kind of question is that?

1. I thought you were the secularist?

I am confused by your answer. Are you sighting divine will to legitimise Yusufs rule?

If that is so, why did you oppose the last lot. Surely Allah had bestowed power on them too and going against them was going against divine will too? Or does the current ragime have more of Allah's favour?

Surely the divine matra should be 'what will be will be'... or will it be 'god save the president'?

Really, I am confused by your answer, especially since you've started saying 'you can vote them out'... shouldnt that be against the order of things too?

mystic

They are not all goons and many somalis support them .. a lot outside of clan alliagances. the point is why.

CG, wrong as usual, I am not a secularist.

Mystic, the fact is the clan courts had many more goons than the TFG, they occupied lands, lived in looted properteis and traded using charcoal and scraps. But you know this already.

G

Fine, you are not a secularist, the government you support claims to be .. or is it just for the money .. it doesnt really matter.

So if the lord chooses the winner, isn't it then wrong to go against the choice.. so why did you go against the other lot?

Anyhow you still havent answered the orginal questions.

MK

Yes brother, i am very very simple and what ever mentaly faculty i had, has long been corrupted. SO please help me eliviate the situation and expain to me by answering my orginal questions instead of reminding me how ishtupid i am. ..

Simply, what non-contradictory principle do these people stand for?

Duke….

You must be once again sniffing some strong remedy for you have made the most outrageous statement so far.

The TFG lacks major supportiveness for a prudent reason. What the TFG is made up of is see-through to anyone who isn’t blinded by the tribal fog. Sorry if you are one of the privileged individuals who are consumed by the fog. You will be in my prayers. Insha’allah.

Lake   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^It is part of Somalia.

Stop lying to yourself...

I think you along with your clan will have to kill off every Somalilander to make that happend.

RedSea   

....and we go round and round, then round and round,cuz we have nothing to say.The truth hurts duke and Yoonis.Maybe go preach other's who dont' know anything about the situation in Somalia.

Mystic and Caano geel,we have tried that before,they will provide the same answer which has no backings offcourse.

when asked something,he starts to say,why do you care,and starts to heat up.Dude, admit it and save yourself the time.

Mystic,

Are there any attacks, or even anti government demonstrations in Bay& Bakool, Lower Shabbele, Gedo, Juba's, Hiiraan, Mudug, Bari, Nuugaal, Sool, Sanaag against the TFG?

Or are you still living in fantasy land when you think Hurwa or a nomb thrown by the defeated group is evidance Somali population is against the government?

Your whole stance is nothing more than a joke, just angry waffle. There is no insurgency, no national movement against the TFG. There are a few individuals and groups who have not come to terms with the change that has taken back. A paradigm shift has taken place.

Mujahid-SNM you have been found wanting long ago, your group lost the political war, and now have lost the war, you wanted the south in flames, but the opposite happened.