Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

Why do you support the TFG?

Mystic,

Are there any attacks, or even anti government demonstrations in Bay& Bakool, Lower Shabbele, Gedo, Juba's, Hiiraan, Mudug, Bari, Nuugaal, Sool, Sanaag against the TFG?

Or are you still living in fantasy land when you think Hurwa or a nomb thrown by the defeated group is evidance Somali population is against the government?

Your whole stance is nothing more than a joke, just angry waffle. There is no insurgency, no national movement against the TFG. There are a few individuals and groups who have not come to terms with the change that has taken back. A paradigm shift has taken place.

Mujahid-SNM you have been found wanting long ago, your group lost the political war, and now have lost the war, you wanted the south in flames, but the opposite happened.

Mystic,

Are there any attacks, or even anti government demonstrations in Bay& Bakool, Lower Shabbele, Gedo, Juba's, Hiiraan, Mudug, Bari, Nuugaal, Sool, Sanaag against the TFG?

Or are you still living in fantasy land when you think Hurwa or a nomb thrown by the defeated group is evidance Somali population is against the government?

Your whole stance is nothing more than a joke, just angry waffle. There is no insurgency, no national movement against the TFG. There are a few individuals and groups who have not come to terms with the change that has taken back. A paradigm shift has taken place.

Mujahid-SNM you have been found wanting long ago, your group lost the political war, and now have lost the war, you wanted the south in flames, but the opposite happened.

ElPunto   

^What answers are you looking for really? Are they the same as those before them or are they different? Only time will tell. It seems to me now that the same conversations are being had over and over again.

^ they are,

I'd like to hear a coherent argument that convices me of the TFG - basically why these guys are convinced.

They are so far telling me that i'm dump (quite likely), old men went there (thei'll die soon, so will we have do a 4.6 formula?), or its gods will (in that case why did'nt they support the previous divine appointments) --

so I'm not yet convinced, and i'd like to be ...

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

^ they are,

I'd like to hear a coherent argument that convices me of the TFG - basically why these guys are convinced.

They are so far telling me that i'm dump (quite likely), old men went there (thei'll die soon, so will we have do a 4.6 formula?), or its gods will (in that case why did'nt they support the previous divine appointments) --

so I'm not yet convinced, and i'd like to be ...

The question is why do you want to be convinced? Quite honestly - the people and the record of the TFG leave much to desire to put it mildly. So why not wait and see if they are in fact different from the usual bunch? Wait and see CG.

Ever the optimist... smile.gif i like it

But there is a real difference between supporting for the sake of a centralising force or because of merit.

I accept the notion of I'll suppost the hope they may bring.. but the merit point is as you pointed what i have a problem with.

I also agree with you on taking the optimist line, but what bothers me is the repeater signal, whereby any cognitive link between support and action is replaced by the "party line"..

Examples of whihc you prolly dont need pointing out to ...

ElPunto   

Ever the optimist...
smile.gif
i like it

But there is a real difference between supporting for the sake of a centralising force or because of merit.

I accept the notion of I'll suppost the hope they may bring.. but the merit point is as you pointed what i have a problem with.

I also agree with you on taking the optimist line, but what bothers me is the repeater signal, whereby any cognitive link between support and action is replaced by the "party line"..

Examples of whihc you prolly dont need pointing out to ...

Adeer - merit with regard to an African govt! Please! I can't imagine supporting the TFG entity as a whole on merit. What does need to be recognized is this process, however flawed, has resulted in something that has the backing of a wide segment of Somalis and the international public and can, just possibly, constitue the beginnings of an actual state if they proceed wisely. But at this point, all one can ask of individuals is to give this govt a chance rather than engaging in the continuous crystal ball gazing that passes for intelligent analysis these days.

The problem of Somalis is that they build something for two years only then to come out again and say 'No, no that wasn't right', 'so let's demolish it and restart another process that will take another two years'!

That's the logic of Somalis, when you 'built' it why didn't make the necessary adjustments?

'No, no it ain't right, let's demolish it'! But you built yourself! 'I know, I know it's terrible but truely sad'!

May I recommend something? 'Yes, please do'! Instead of demolishing what you have worked so hard for and you agred on and signed why don't you just make improvenments to it, instead of destroying it all?

'Very, very good idea, but Yoonis that would go against my destroy-immidiately-the things you singed and worked for quickly tendidencies'!

Yes sure it would but what's the alternative adeer?

'Demolish, demolish it but quickly'!

I don't believe you have the interest of the Somali people at heart so I would kindly remind you that the old times of 'Let's destroy what we built our own hands is indeed over' and that Somalia will be moving on inshallaah however or may you dislike it!

Guul Soomaaliya ha noolaato inshallah!

point, nothing that will pass for analysis here, god forbid.

But our best justification is "give it a chance"? Come on, crystal balls aside, how many backers would they get for a "give us a chance" blast at the game? ... These men have serious scratching to do..

Anyhow, I'm curious now, would Duke and crew agree with you on they are cra.p. but give them a chance? (That would convince me smile.gif )

ElPunto   

Dude, nothing that will pass for analysis here, god forbid.

But our best justification is "give it a chance"? Come on, crystal balls aside, how many backers would they get for a "give us a chance" blast at the game? ... These men have serious scratching to do..

Anyhow, I'm curious now, would Duke and crew agree with you on they are cra.p. but give them a chance? (That would convince me
smile.gif
)

The 'give them a chance' doesn't spring out of nowhere ie. simply because they are there. There is a reason to give them a chance - that is the drawn out political process that tried, however flawed, to incorporate Somalis from all sides and walks of life. The very first step of nation-building(and institution-building btw) is to establish a process and proceed with its results.

PS - I didn't say they were crap - exactly. Just not much better.