Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Igaal leader of somaliland is in hospital!!1

Hibo   

God bless the dead, Allaha u naxariisto. He was born, he grew and he ruled and today he passed away.

Samir iyo Iiman

Nasir   

I just heard that Igal have passed away..This is really the sadest day of my people.Lets stay strong and don't loose our position.enemies expect one thing from us, and that is war between isaaqs.One more time Igaal has passed away,may allah rest him in peace..his is surely ahlu jano. BISMI ALLAH RAHMANI AL RAHIM. MALIKI YO MIDIIN..IYAKA NABUDA WA IYAKA NASTA IIN.IHDINA SIRAADA MUSTAKIIN.SIRAADA LADIIN AN AMTA ALAYHIM .GAYRL MUSTAQIIN..WALAA DALIIN ..AMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN....R.I.P IGAL..OUR BELOVED FALLEN SOLJA cwm15.gif

Hibo   

A GAINT FELL DOWN::

GEERAY AYAAN LA'AAY

goblan jaahil jecelyaay

IMMISAA NIN GEESIYA

GARAAD KIISU DHEERYAHAY

GACANTAADU GAADO

GODKA HOOSE GEYSO

GARAB MARAY ASAAGII

HIILKAAGU GODOB IYO GUBTAHANYooyin

BADANAA!!!

doqonkaba ma goyside

gocorka ma gaadida

maxaa geesi kugu diray

guusha aad u siisa fuley

gelelef layiyo

garta aad u siisa

gufanays nijaasoo

goolaftan mooyee

garaad lagu ogeynoo

guhaad uun u jeedo

ka sarriigto aadmigu

THOSE WHO ARE HAPPY OF THE IGAALIS DEATH , and anti somaliland ... JUST CELEBRATA ... let the dogs bark..

i am orphaned but not down!!!!!!!

i FEEL VERY SAD SHOCK AND ORPHANED

HE WAS A GAINT AMONG PETTY *******S , A MAN WHO STOOD HIS GROUND WITH COURAGE WHO PUT HIS ENEMY AND THE ENEMY OF HIS PEOPLE in the trush can ....

I like to extend my hearfelt anguish and sorrow condollences to HIS wife, children, and the whole of somaliland pple..

cigaal didnot die from his own family, and freinds but the whole somaliland pple...

He may rest in peace .......

SAMIR IYO IIMAAN .

Hibo   

SISTER AMEENAH:

I DONT LIKE TO FIGHT WITH WOMEN..

IF MATAAAN IS YOUR FRIEND,IT IS UP TO YOU.. I DONT MEET HIM.. YOU DONT KNOW ME EITHER AND I DONT KNOW YOU,.. if you are not crazy the affairs of somaliland, it is up to you and your choice.... i think mataan can defend him self ..... and ofcourse is entitled his opinion.. so do I

mj

mataan   

Ameenah;

many thanx for telling the truth sister, dont listen to this kid...

mj

bro the truth hurts innit...why are u having a go at the sister...even thou i can defend myself if the sister defends me i have absolutely no problem with that. I can guarantee that she is a true somalilander, and unlike you who knows what she is talking about and how to respect others.

my dear brother u seem to be fighting with anybody who has different view than you, and i think its very crucial to respect other's views and believes, markaa sxb fijaan kulul oo shaah ku dhufo oo yara naso then we can debate,

your brother...

[This message has been edited by mataan (edited 05-03-2002).]

Kowneyn   

Nomads: Wherever ur Somalilander or not read fatixa for the late president.

May Allaah forgive him and shower him with mercy.

May Allaah bless Somaliland with true leadership beloved to him and his Rasuul scws

Kowneyn

Originally posted by Athena:

.Somaliland is the same as it was 10yrs ago.I haven't a clue what private sector you're referring to and shipping goat isn't exactly profitable!

Its a well known fact, he bribes every1 and thats the only reason he's been there this long.

Hopefully some1 with a vision will take over and bring about some NOTICABLE changes but this ***** has got to GO!

They were saying this about the former Presdient (AUN) back in 02'. No matter who's the president you will always have anti-government folks.

Poker   

I'm very proud of my people, Somaliland. No one thought we could survive after Egal. Look where we are now. Real democracy based on mutual respect...that is what Somaliland is all about.