Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Igaal leader of somaliland is in hospital!!1

XM   

Nuruddin,

Isn't ironic how you don't even know about Somali politics and how you're eager to indulge in it without having a second though. First of all, there isn't a remotest similarities between Buntland and Somalialnd.

Buntland is a self-adminstrated part of Somalia and as such, isn't qualified to be compared to Somaliland, which is independent and maintains to assert its independence form the rest of Somaliland.

Somaliland and its citizens haven't got anything to prove to the rest of Somalis. Whether you call that a dream or not, as a football team, we will do our talking in action. And I bet you have noticed the difference between Somalilanders and Somalis. This can even be more conspicuous in Somalialnd sites where we debate about the practical and the development of our nation.

As a Somalialnder, I don't have anything against the Somalis and I wish theme well in developing in their country and securing peace for their nation. But untill your obsesion with Somaliland is abated, I don't think you will recognise that you're becoming your own grave-diggers.

P.S. Did you find it difficult to get two letters right? What is about XP?

XM

XM   

Nuruddin,

Sorry about the mistakes of the first post. A corrected one is bellow.

Isn't ironic how you don't even know about Somali politics but eager to indulge in it without having a second thought. First of all, there isn't a remotest similarities between Butland and Somaliland.

Butland is a self-adminstrated part of Somalia and as such, isn't qualified to be compared to Somaliland, which is independent and maintains to assert its independence from the rest of Somalia.

Somaliland and its citizens haven't got anything to prove to the rest of Somalis. Whether you call that a dream or not, as a football team, we will do our talking in action and I bet you have already noticed the difference between Somalilanders and Somalis. This can even be more conspicuous in Somaliland sites where we debate about the practical and the development of our nation.

As a Somalilander, I don't have anything against the Somalis and I wish them well in developing in their country and securing peace for their nation. But untill your obsesion with Somaliland is abated, I don't think you will recognise that you're becoming your own grave-diggers.

P.S. Did you find it difficult in getting the two letters of my name right?

mataan   

Salaams all;

XM gizza or whatever u call urself; i think if someone is confused u r the one who is confused...look at this lost kid, whereever u from somaliland, somalia, NFD, Ogaden, DJibouti u still somali...i am proud to be somali. the fact that i'm from the north part doesnt make me something else,i am still full somali citizen bro...to be honest wid ya, if i had the power i wld have united whole of somalia and make "United States of Somalia, that includes north/south/nfd/ogaden and jibuti.

allaa mahad leh.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 05-02-2002).]

Hibo   

XM:

there is pple in this world like those anti somaliland whom ignorency , hate and stupidity make them what they are .. bro it is waste of time to reason this despicable pple .. they dont have the faculty or the imagination or the decency of human traits.

This people who like others to die and yearn others demise dispaly any kind of hysterical hpyocrazy...

mataan : ogaadeen is a tribe not country and they are happy with their country ..

jabuuti is a country that has nothing to do with south somalia except to play and use the Carta function as a bargaining sheep for Arab tyrants..

north, south,east, and west is a diraction not people, or country ..

mj

XM   

Mataan,

Well, you don't have to tell me where you come from; for the simple fact that being an individual doesn't have a slightest impact on collective opinion. If you want to consider yourself Somali, it's your personal choice but don't force that upon me. I'm Somalilander and I will remain so until the nature takes its course.

I'm really starting to be curious about how you feel when Jubitains say, they are Jabutains rather than Somalis. You got to come to grips with this man. Me and my Jabutain friend applied to a same uni, the which I'm currently studying, and I put Somalilander in the application form and he was quite astonished. He said, 'how can you put that?' How can you call yourself a Jabutian was my reply.

Whether you're from Somaliland or not Somaliland is an independent country and its people are known as Somalilanders. Got that? Repeat it after me.

XM

mataan   

mj and the alikes i am not here to waste time so u could keep posting ur crap...and may i also advice u that u read b4 you reply to a topic.

i aint bothered to argue wid u here, cuz this is not the right forum for this kind of discussion. open a discussion topic in the somaliland or the political forum then we cn argue.

peace n luv

XM   

MJ,

I have posted my reply before I read your post so this is just to say, you're absolutely right.

Mataan,

I can still see you're forcing your cognitive map of the world on others. If this forum isn't the right place to discuss the Somali politics, it's for us to decide. It only proves my point that the debates about my homeland and in your case your Somalia have become trivial in the eyes of SOME PEOPLE.

XM

Nuruddin   

XM as you sed you have ben dabeting to mach no wonder you are as you are. And nomber 2 i dont have absesion with somaliland bat its semms you have that from what i se. I have sen to mach av that from pro cigal people they have beg hatret they olweys make koment lake i hope al somali in south kil ech athar or as wen bakarah in xamar born the person ho sed its the jastes of allah that the many in ther are stolen from hargeyso (lol). I only say to you good lak with your debats.

Mohamed j, you talk of ppl being filled with "hate". Yet at the sametime you brance on to call people who are agianst the idea of seperated somalia "despicable".

Hmm, lets see who is being hateful here?

So far the discussion is clean and informative. Please don't call each other STUPID and IDIOTS. Name calling doesn't really win you the arguement.

---------------

Debate, Discuss but don't Insult

Hibo   

ALI SOMALI:

people whom i call despicable are the people who circulated lies that cigaal is dead .. the pple who say a country that live in peace and has no any claim other pple homeland are not dispicable but honourable people.. a people who didnt live with respect are dispicable.. people who day and night say that somaliland people doesnot exist and have no right that and that are evil and dispicable..

mataaan:

i dont care if you dont answer or not , but to see some one like you is just an other shamefull part of life .. somalia isnot my country, somaliland is .. i respect those who respect others. if you belong somalia no one is saying you dont belong .....

mj

Hibo   

Once again ya'll are arguing over NOTHING!

MJ and XM, I don't think neither of you have met Mataan so i'd be easy with the assumptions if I was you .... fact is, not every 'somalilander' is crazy about the state of affairs in Somaliland... it dosn't make them any lesser then yous lot!

I think it is time that somalis / S.landers started to conceive the notion of opinion ... everyone has one and should have the right to express it....!

Don't beat the brother for not seeing things YOUR way ..

Salaaaams,

mataan   

Asalaamu Alaikum;

Just to let you know that all Igal haters, Igal has passed away, Alla ha u naxariisto.

nabadeey

XM   

My deepest condolence to his family and the people of Somaliland. He was a great man who served his country and his people well. May Allah rest his soul in peace.

He will be remembered as the founding father of his nation.

XM

mataan   

salaams

he deserved a prayer.

[This message has been edited by mataan (edited 05-03-2002).]