Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Somali doctor's fulfilling their role?

Gabbal   

Hawlo Indho fiiqid ah oo maanta ka bilowday degmada Caabudwaaq ee gobolka Galgaduud

Caabudwaaq - 30.July.2005 Degmada Caabudwaaq ee gobolka Galgaduud ayaa waxaa saaka ka bilowday hawlo indho fiiqid ah oo uu halkaasi ka wado dhakhtar Soomaali ah oo lagu magacaabo C/casiis Cabdi Faarax, kama yimid magaalada Nairobi ee xarunta waddanka Kenya.

Dhakhtarkan ayaa la sheegay inuu Khamiistii ka yimid magaalada Nairobi, wuxuuna degmadaasi u yimid inuu ka fuliyo hawshaas indho fiiqida ah.

Dad badan oo kakal imanaya deegaannada ka tirsan gobolka Galgaduud ayaa ku soo qul qulaya degmada Ceel waaq si ay uga faa’iidaystaan hawshaasi indho fiiqida.

Ma jirto cid ama hay’ad ku fangaraynaysa dhakhtarkaasi hawshaasi indhofiiqida uu maanta degmada Caabudwaaq ka billaabay.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee lama sheegin waqtiga ay socon doonto indhofiiqidaasi uu maanta degmada Caabudwaaq ka billaabay Dr. C/casiis Cabdi Faarax.

Waana markii ugu horeysay ee dhakhtar Soomaaliyeed uu iskiis isu hawlgeliyo si uu bulshada ugu tabarruco aqoontiisa caafimaad.

Bashiir Yuusuf Nadaara

SBC Caabudwaaq

Dad badan oo kakal imanaya deegaannada ka tirsan gobolka Galgaduud ayaa ku soo qul qulaya degmada
Ceel waaq
si ay uga faa’iidaystaan hawshaasi indho fiiqida.

He keeps on confusing Cabduwaaq with celiwaaq.

So it's Cabduwaaq. Great News every good thing that people are doing for Somalia is Great News.

So How many Little cities in the Country starts with C.

Gabbal   

Lol..Ceel-waaq is on the border between Kenya and Gedo, and Cabudwaq is near the border between Ethiopia and Galgadud. So it must be Cabudwaq right?

Originally posted by nomadic activist:

quote:He keeps on confusing Cabduwaaq with .

celiwaaq

Is there supposed to be some kind of hint there?
;)
I think we all picked up the Hint brother Thanks any way's just cause it took you long enough.

I think we all picked up the Hint brother Thanks any way's just cause it took you long enough.

:D:D Walal what is the hint that was mentioned that you supposedly got?

War maangaabkaan yaa meesha ka ceeriya.

Bakar   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Lol..Ceel-waaq is on the border between Kenya and Gedo, and Cabudwaq is near the border between Ethiopia and Galgadud. So it must be Cabudwaq right?

Plato once said: “there is no just political order except one populated just citizens." We are most often occupied with questions—why we are in this prolonged condition—which the answer lays within reach. The difficulty of all these is dishonesty (munafaknimo) imparted in the youngsters by none other than their folks. What has taken place in Ceel Waaq is despicable, but what is more contemptible is the hypocrisy of those who want to justify loathsome conduct by Hiiraale and his people. please don't insult our drop of intellegnece by diverting gruesome reality in Ceel Waaq, Baardhere, Luuq, and the other regions occupied by the invaders, i.e. Hiiraale and those who support him

Gabbal   

Baardhere, Luuq, and the other regions occupied by the invaders, i.e. Hiiraale and those who support him

So now Luuq and Baardheere are occupied? By Hiiraale?

Shib dheh, a new mode of land grapping ayaabo bilaawday. What other areas do you claim Bakar? smile.gif

Bakar   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote: Baardhere, Luuq, and the other regions occupied by the invaders, i.e. Hiiraale and those who support him

So now Luuq and Baardheere are occupied? By Hiiraale?

Shib dheh, a new mode of land grapping ayaabo bilaawday. What other areas do you claim Bakar?
smile.gifIt is not my nature to claim what isn’t rightfully mine. It contradicts the conception of what is due from me, and what is due to me, as I relate to my fellow human being. I must warn you not to make the same attempt as those before you. Truth is sustainable. History should aid us to detect analogous elements which can lead to similar occurrence. smile.gif

Gabbal   

It is not my nature to claim what isn’t rightfully mind.

I'm glad to know that smile.gif My immediate family members might be from the central and Hawd regions, but I have relatives and friends and their family members that have lived in Baardheere, Luuq, etc at a time when the year "1900" was the future and there were no "Somali" people around. smile.gif

Due to the civil war, land might have been taken from groups in the south, but they need not claim land that never belonged to them in the first place. smile.gif

Salaan...

Horn, brother, do you know the taariikhda Luuq aw Madoow (later Ganaane) and Baardheere? If so, tell us what you do know.

I hope you know that it didn't start in 1991 nor did it begin in 1969.

Luuq and Baardheere have had a deep history, the latter with its famous xirta connection.