Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

8th March 2008: Mogadishu new PICS: Who is in control?

general make sense bro. i do see the jersey's that are blue and hwite. and that's the home team. that's somalia's team. what about the yellow red green team? specifically number 10..isn't that ethiopia? and please tell me the final score? ethiopa 101, somalia 05?

DSCN9423.JPG

You have no logic adeer, if there is no peace there would be no game, no marching and no return of order.

As for your point, the marching band above are wearing the colour green thus they must be from Libya. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

Again, this was done in 3 years. What will happen when we complete our second term insha Allah.

lool@second term.

Duke is already getting ready for a landslide victory in the 2009 election. Is that why you have been paying attention to the polls Awoowe?

:D:D

^^^Indeed, we need a second term to complete the project of restoring the state.

The looters, clan courts & secessionists have to prepare themselves for this coming defeat. :D

Xuska Maalinta Haweenka oo iyanaka dhacday Magaalada muqdisho

Munaasabadani oolagu maamuusayay Maalinta Haweenka ee 8da marso oo ay soo qaban qaabisay Wasaarada Horumarinta iyo Haweenka Soomaaliyeed ayaa Maantay waxaa Lagu Qabtay Gurigii hore Ee Hooyooyinka Ee Degmada Xamarweyne Ee Magaalada Muqdisho .

Xafladan ayaa waxa kasooqeybgalay MAsuuliyiin Sar sare oo ay ku jirraan Raiisul wasaare Kuxigeenka koobaad Ee DFGK ah Ee Soomaaliya ahna wasiirka Dhalinyarada iyo Sportska iyo Wasaarada Warfaafinta Axmed C/salaan Xaaji Aadan wasiirada horumarinta iyo Arimaha Qoyska Qadiijo Max’ed Diiriye taliyaha Ciidanka Boliiska Cabdi Xasan Cawaale Qebdiid iyo Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Banaadir ahna Duqa Magaalada Muqdisho Max’ed Cumar Xabeeb Maxamed Dheere iyo Xubno kale oo kasocday ururada Bulshada .

Munaasabadan oo ay kahadleen Masuuliyiin aad u farabadan oo katirsan Dowlada FKMG ah Ee Soomaaliya Munaasabadan ayaa waxaa looga Hadlay Tacadiyada aalaaba ku dhaca taas oo inbadani ay ku dheeraadeen masuuliyiintii Goobta yimid oo iyagu Qudbado badan kazoo jeediyay .

Isku soo wada Duub oo Munaasabadan ayaa waxaa ay ku soo Gabagabowday jawi aad u Qurxoon .

Max'ed Jantalman

SBCInternational-Muqdisho

Duke,

If this admin cared about the Somali society, in this case women whom you say are the backbone of our society, (spoken like a true politician might I say) what does foolish and useless parade do for them. Besides installing a false sense of order and peace.

And speaking of peace, what kind of administration stays mum after the bombing of its citizens by another country? Im speaking of the recent united states bombings.

Lastly, if this poor excuse of a man ever wins another term this will be a clear demonstration of the fall of our beloved Somalia.

^^^Lois Lane, I must state that this governemnt main aim is to restore the nations security apparatus and national institutions that were missing for 17 years. It started with nothing and now has gained a vital foothold on its path to aim of reaching the above objective.

I was raised by a single mother, and my first child is a girl, thus I am not talking as a politician but as a Somali man, when I tell you that the contribution of our womem has been vital to our survival

This governemnt has women in parliment, in its cabinet, in the diplomatic circles as well as in the security.

The opposition ban women and want to keep them in their "place".

Thats the stark difference.

Duke,

The Northern self declared country also has women in their parliament. Althought I am against any kind of seperation of my country, this placing women in certain parliamentary position isnt unique to your administration.

However I certainly agree with giving women more power in politics, as I believe they can do great things for a better Somalia. In regards to your mother being a single mother, it takes great women to raise children alone period.

However walaal this government while seeking to restore institutions and what have you, is failing miserably the backbone of its society, namely women. You can not support a government who foolishly brings a historical ennemy of Somalia to bombard the country. Whatever the reason may be.

I believe the only way we will succeed is if this excuse of a man steps down and welcomes a transparent election. Heck let it be anyone, but certainly not him. He has done only harm.

^^^Lois Lane, your arguments are noted, but its becoming tiresome. The Norther enclave is not on a par with the national level players. Sharif Ahmed, Abu hebel want to be nation players. Thus how do they treat and view women?

As for the historical enemy, we have seen that this Ethiopia is not the imperial power nor the derg, just like this Somalia is not the Somalia of Barre or before.

The Somali President has achieved allot, yes some folks in some quarters have fear of him, I feel and have an undertsanding of your point of view. Yusuf Yey has so far acchieved the impossible and will hand over power when his time comes

Much like Putin of Russia, Yusuf is moving forward and bringing pride.

Miskiin, He's is sitting in Villa Somalia as well, so deal with it and stop bickering and whimpering. Nothing is uglier grown men who's anti-state. Do you want to finish reas of your life i diaspora?

What state are you talking about to be an anti of it? Do you even know the real definition of a state?

Last time I knew, Soomaaliya was not some Tigrey province, as you assume a state to be the state like Minnesota.

Soomaaliya is a country state and it is currently occupied by Xabashis, thanks to that stooge whose poor, cult-like painted poster was put where a Soomaali heroine's statue was on, a heroine who fought and perished for the very country that is now occupied by the very enemies she was fighting against. It is too tragic to be ironic his overpolished, exaggerated image being put where her statue was.

occupation, occupation, occupation, for the love of god we get it, you think the country is occupied by the ethios, clearly, some here don't and repeating is not gonna make your argument any more sound or a reality, lets just agree to disagree, realize words on sol's forums wont change reality and that we should discuss how to move forward.

Duke good pics, the mog is looking a little better and cleaner but there is a lot of work to be done.

Slanders, stop instigating and focus on your "country" rather then taking sides. Somalia being your enemy and the "kid born in addis" being closer to hargeisa then the one in Muqdishu, why should it matter to you guys wither the leader of Somalia is the "abu hebels" or Yusuf?

miss lane, America and Somalia are allies in fighting extremist so there is no need to explain the bombing of the hut of terrorist hiding in the jungles of southern Somalia. that info is most likely classified and for all we know, Somalia was the one that give the order to bomb those huts. Can you imagine white cia agents running around that area collecting info on these people.