Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

TFG 's Role in Farax's Case

Maaddeey   

Che, how many times different Solers tell u that Farax is not supporting secession!, Ninka is a well known for patrotism & Midnimo jacayl, maxaa kaloo meesha yaalla? Reer laas Caano PL ka raaceen ama Sl waa nin & fikraddiis, waa saxnaan karaa waana qaldanaan karaa, it has nothing to do with secession or supporting, Khalaas.

bilan   

Cajiib, did any of you listen to his interview, I do not know how anyone can defend him after listening to him. I can understand if SL supporters defended his visit, laakiin dadkaan kale can they not see beyond PL

^Dajiye-You and I are good.I was only bugging with one question and that's who behind issuing this complaint and you finally answered. As for man, I'm sure he's good and nothing can be done to him, and I wouldn't want anything to happen him either.I hope we can whatever person's stature, history, and personal traits are, we should still able to question them if they slip up on important issues?

Maaddeey...I don't know the guy. I'm going by his interviews where he was repeatedly asked about secession.He failed to distance himself or repudiate the idea of secession. And I might also he was there in official capacity representing the Kenyan state.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Reer laas Caano PL ka raaceen ama Sl waa nin & fikraddiis, waa saxnaan karaa waana qaldanaan karaa, it has nothing to do with secession or supporting, Khalaas.

SAXEEX.wakaa maaddeey kolkuu quman yahay.

Kamaavi   

^Finally answered? I thought that was clear and bold in my second post( but in Somali). I take you are poor in Somali. :D

^My Somali is fine. Perhaps you didn't phrase your answer right. But anyway, you were so caught up in defending the man, informing me about parliament procedures, dismissing the foreign minister and enjoying Faroole's reaction the visit, you forget answer me :D

Here's deal sxb so that I don't take the fun out of things like did for you and the Zack-just wink and I will get out of way so you can beat the Duke and alikes :D

Kamaavi   

Che, let me potentially quote the answer you were desperate to find, but you failed to pick up.

Don't be so demanding awoowe.It will come out in the coming days,...

First.

Dhowr jeer ayuu Farax ku celceliyay : "wax yaalo badan ayaan ogahay."Marka aan sugno waxey la imaadan maalmaha soosocda.

Second.

Farah is a real politician and powerful Somali man in Kenya. He knows where the ball is coming from. The real heads who fired the FM like a gun at the deputy speaker will come out in the coming days!

Third.

I guess it will be brought to the surface ,, when it is out.

This is what I said and following up.

I am trying to clarify your stance which of course you must be able to explain why you think it was not phrased in a good way. Had you not mentioned that you had to beat that last quote out of me? I am assuming that you fairly think I forget to answer you. But all the above quotes are talking about the same thing.

I.e we know the above answers are all similar, even the Somali one.

If you think you took the fun of out of things, it's just your imaginations. If you think I was caught up defending only Farah, then perhaps you misread my points which apparently you were proclaiming that you agreed with me.

Like I said SL doesn’t need recognition from any one.Farah didn't force secessionism in the throats of LA. On top of that Kenya isn’t going to recognize Somaliland.

So for getting too much excited for nothing mucho makes you lower than Duke. At least Duke and co know when to fight back.

So for getting too much excited for nothing mucho
makes you lower than Duke
. At least Duke and co know when to fight back.

Duke maxaad ka rabtaa?

So, essentially you know nothing. I thought you were privy to something we are not.