Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Rayaale's Speech at Chatham House + Photos

NGONGE   

Looks like a nice speech. But how was the delivery?

If their timing was good I would have gone too. Three in the afternoon was a rubbish time though.

Ibtisam   

^^^Double shivers at the thought of him materialise right next to me, spooks style. redface.gif Good thing I had better sense then brining a pluck card icon_razz.gif

Ngonge you are still sitting on the fence. The dedicated loud cheering/ clapping crew were committed to the cause and took the afternoon off as part of their holiday time :Dicon_razz.gif

AYOUB   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^^LOOOL, your are too nice to the dude, maa habrawadheg baad tiihiin.
icon_razz.gif

You never know, it's small world wide web. icon12.gif I just love the way he got big ol HornAfrique's imagination going till he started talking about chairs, suits, colours, behinds etc. Just incredible! lol

Thankful   

DAVID MILIBAND

mirror.co.uk

DAVID MILIBAND

Height: 5ft 11in

Weight: 11 stone

Nickname: Brains - after the Thunderbirds character

Education: Haverstock Comprehensive in North London. At Oxford University he got a First in Philosophy, Politics and Economics, then a Masters in Political Science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology - one of America's Ivy League.

How tall is Riyaale, we can get to the bottom of this?

Should we know his likes and dislikes as well. Aduunyo waxee maryooley isku heesato...Since we established his height, skin, hobbies, and educational background, what did he and Riyaale talked about?

^It is customary for head of state to issue press realase on such visit..nothing telling about that unless there's unwarranted paronia or if the whole thing was nothing more than photo-op and just another visit to get more aid. Now whatever happened Ooodweyne abd Co, and Mr El Prisidentie is of course privileged.

Oodka,

Adeer we are happy for the success of our Sheekh. Ours, unlike yours, was never a wicked supplication of wishing others’ struggle to fail in the hope it may in return advance our agenda.

Your claim that the British government entrusted with you her political position to your plight yet shirked to announce it to the world at large is not surprising at all. Ina Igare, a man of your namesake and off the same genre, believed same colonial lies that was told to him, and fought valiantly till death did his apart :D .

^Dear Oodweyne...What matters me is Britian's stance on Somali sovereignty and unity. As far as we could tell that hasn't changed, and if it did Britian would acknowlegde, and not worry about what helpa Che sleep better.

And even if Britian recognizes Somaliland sovereignty, Somaliland will have to deal with issues at the home front and I don't mean just in Somaliland. Besides, in the words of Tip O'neill, all politics is local.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^^LOOOL, your are too nice to the dude, maa habrawadheg baad tiihiin.
icon_razz.gif

You never know, it's small world wide web.
icon12.gif
I just love the way he got big ol HornAfrique's imagination going till he started talking about chairs, suits, colours, behinds etc. Just incredible! lol
War heedhee amaan isii. :mad: :D:D

Call it whiff of natural human suspicion. icon_razz.gif The man seemed sure the photo was doctored (could still be for all I know) and I glanced at it and was naturally drawn to all things out of place. I then turned around and provided concrete evidence the Miliband did meet with Riyaale so consider that my absolution. smile.gif

of course someone from ssc can run for the president. But somaliland is still clanland just as(if not more than) puntland.

The reason some (like somalipride) stated is wrong. the real reason is that somaliland have the wider support and recognition of ONLY one clan and one clan only. And we all know which clan that is. in the clan that comes second in term of support maybe 30% at most supports it. and if siilaanyo or hyena become president, don't count that 30% either.