Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Rayaale's Speech at Chatham House + Photos

Sophist   

As much as I would like to opine my thoughts on this, it seems it would equate flocking a dead donkey- that would be a precious time wasted smile.gif

Sophist   

Ooda, do you seriously want me to dignify the above with a response? Come on awoowe, you should know that I have long ago forsaked this sort of childish kadhimeeykadhim!.

NGONGE   

I have just shared a lift with Mr Miliband. He's not as short as people cliam. Was tempted to ask him if he actually met Riyaale too. But the Somali in me prevented me from appearing to kowtow to the gaalka :D

NGONGE   

^^ Are you implying that I am lying? Bal maxad odhan if I tell you that I saw Michael Jackson the other day too? :D

(I did too).

NGONGE   

^^ Ceeb caleek. Ma nin ween bad dhaaro ku leedahay? Trust me. I have seen both. I also saw Jesse Jackson (but that was a while back). :D

It's Knightsbridge, woman/man. I see footballers all the time too.

Sophist   

Oodweyne,

Having been on of the few people who frequented this place for what seems to be eternity, you know Sophist is not one to shy away a teeth bloody show down or tiring muscle flexing of sort!. But of late, life has become much more interesting and wasting it by spilling a lot of ink on an issues which my thoughts are known in SOL and beyond will be foolishly fruitles.

Perhaps, it might be interesting to discuss these issues over couple cups of mint tea at the Dorchester- on me of course! Make sure though you are suitable attired!

Sophist