Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

War is not the Answer

MEETING BETWEEN A/SLAD HASSAN,A/YUSUF,QAYNYARE,SINDIKO & OTHERS TO DISCUSS PEACE..

Kulan ay maanta wada yeesheen Cabdiqaasim ,Cabdulaahi Yuusuf Iyo Siindiko, Qanyare,Cadoow, oo looga hadlaayay sidii

Waxaa maanta kulan balaaran isugu yimid hogaamiyaasha Somalida qaarkood ee kusugan Dalka Kenya oo haatan ka socdo Shirka Geedi socodka nabada ee Somalida , hogaamiyaashaa oo kala ah Cabdulaahi Yuusuf Axmed, Maxamed Qanyare Farax, Faarax Wehliye Cadoow Siindiko ,Ingineer Cadoow , Iyo Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xasan Kulankaasoo ka dhacay aqalka uu daganyahay Cabdulaahi Yuusuf Axmed ahna madaxweynaha Dowlad goboleedka Puntland.

Kulankaan oo ay iskugu yimaadeen mas’uuliyiinta Somalida ayaa ah mid ay ugu wada hadlaayeen qaabka ugu fudud ee uu u suurto gali lahaa Kulanka Hogaamiyaasha Somalida ay yeelan doonaan malinta bare ah , Iyo sidii lagu keeni laha raga ilaa iyo haatan ka maqan shirka Somalida Kenya ugu socdo , iyo in uu shirkaaan noqdo mid miro dhal ah Shacabka Somaliyeed oo mudo badan Dowlad la’aan heysay looga faa’ideyo oo ay Dowlad loo dhiso.

Kulanka hogaamiyaasha Somaliyeed ayaa waxa uu ku soo beegmay iyadoo bare hotelka weyn ee Safari park ee magalaada nairobi lagu balansanyahay in uu uu ka furmo kulanka hogaamiyaasha somalida ee loogu magac daran Ritiriidka ,kaasoo ah mid ay hogaamiyaasha oo qor ah ay iskugu imaandoonaan kana wada hadlidoonaan dhibaatada shacabka Somaliyed ku habsatay iyo in ay isku tanaasul isuna muujinayaa hogaamiyaasha Somaliyed sidii loo badbadin lahaa shirka mudada loo fadhiyey

Si kastaba ha’ahaatee raga xalaada shirka Indha _indheeyo ayaa waxa ay kulankaan hogaamiyaasha ku tilmaayaayaan mid hor mar leh ama guul loo arki karo loona baahanyahay in ay sii wadaan kulamadooda , maxaa yeelay hadii aysan somali hashiinin cid heshiisiinayso ma lahan.

Asad Cabdi Axmed(Nasrudiin) dayniile Nairobi,Kenya

AYOUB   

Originally by Samurai

See if you could be more specific for the second question for a rational answer?

If the creation of 'Puntland state' of the supposed 'Federal Somalia' is on the back of 'ancestral land' and 'blood and birth' claims of some the of three sub-clans who calls themselves Puntland administration, what should be the fate of the other members of these three sub-clans who would be minorities in the other 'States' of 'Federal Somalia' where they can't play the 'ancestral land' card.

Originally by Sophist

people had never accepted the rule of British upon their soil. The argument that Sool, Sanaag and Hawd had been a part of Somaliland is nothing short of distortion of Somali history

Sophist again:

Sool, Sanaag and Hawd have been dynamicly active in their political rights then the adolescent politician-want to be Ina Adan Adde would not have surfaced at all. The elite of this region who dominated in the Civil Service in the first decade of independence are no where to be seen.

These two opposing views are often given by people debating the colonial Somaliland but not at the same time. Some claim they were never part of the British Administration, while others claim they were trained by the Brits to become the finest civil servants in Africa. This is the first time I've seen them given by the same individual.

Sophist   

With verve do I make my prose gleam with such formidability; lately I have been away, more like retired from what many would consider Somali politics but the likes of I would merely see it tribal idiotic-ness dressed in fanciful attire. However, when an sleeping lion is awakened he wrecks all the those he finds in his vicinity—be aware of all those who might be injured by the sword of Samurai; my words shall cleanse the boorishly loutish words they propagate in this part of the forum. Those are the words that are built upon the main body; have they rained like monsoon; and now I shall make my point with no further ado.---- I was inspired by Guba; so there you have it.

I say and I stand by it that the people of SOOL SANAAG AND EYN had never accepted the rule of the infidel-namely the Brits. The civil strife and the Jihad which lasted more than two decades is indeed a clear historical fact that attests to my premise. The forefathers of those who are now propagating the infidels fake borders were enjoying the ill-gotten gainsfrom Mujahids in thier huts in Berbera and Hargeisa the men of SSC (Sool Sanaag and Ceyn) were sweating blood in order to safe the dignity of Somalis as a whole. Unfortunately, they the might of what was then the World’s Super power was too strong to be defeated thepoor armed Darvishes--- you can read this up in any respectable Library; The first African country to be air-bombarded by European country, the city was Taleh- the first legitimate Somali Capital City. Read up the Douglas Jardine’s book on this issues.

Ayoub Sheikh

quote "These two opposing views are often given by people debating the colonial Somaliland but not at the same time. Some claim they were never part of the British Administration, while others claim they were trained by the Brits to become the finest civil servants in Africa. This is the first time I've seen them given by the same individual."

Where did I say that they were trained by the Brits? Even If they had been; does this dispel the fact that colonialism and British rule was not accepted in these lands. Coercion was what the Brits did; while your people happily accepted the Brits as their masters. Brother, don’t you remember that famous mantra “Ingiriis Care iyo Muuse Care” meaning both are brothers.

Or perhaps the other song

Ragii Faani jirey Faranji loo hel,

Aleylahe Shirshoore Shallka maka dhacey

Brother, don’t misrepresent history; some of us are lucky enough to have had excellent education in Somali history from impartial folks and are more than ready to correct any ill-recieved ideas.

Cheerio

Thus Spake I

Gediid   

Contradictions uun baa meesha ku arka.Nin wise ah kuna xeel dheer arrimaaha Somaliya ayaa beri hore yidhi waxa kugu daran ka kugu dhex barbara ee aad wax bartid iyo key sii dhalaan.Judging from this post I bet he was dead right.

I guess thats the price you pay when you take a man out of jahilnimo. :(:(

Sophist   

Some are speaking about Jaalhilnimo! Trust me without the Jihaad of Darwiishes! many men who here would have names like: Micheal Joseph Qowdhan; Jeremay Smith Gediid or perhaps the ladies would have been Ann-marie David Abdulahi.

Thanks should be in order to those who shed their blood to save the sprit of Somalis!

No hard feelings.

Thus Spake I

I could attest to this simple historical fact, and no doubt this would have been case had the admirable Dervishes had not sacrificed their own for the good of the Neo-Anglican Somalis in northwest.

Sophist “… names like: Micheal Joseph Qowdhan; Jeremay Smith Gediid or perhaps the ladies would have been Ann-marie David Abdulahi”.

Oh Gediid – historical account will surely disagree with that juvenile sentiment of yours mate. But then again we could all talk, could we not? What was that old saying ”afkii laba daan lihi …..” you finish it off for me, will you?

Surely, you do not want me to recount the famous “mountain stories” and “rationing of edibles” at times when lines were not as obscure as they are today. But, hey who cares about history where you’re concerned - It only siphons borrowed vigour with its conjured up caricatures rendering the narrator to a foolhardy beguile.

Gediid   

Sam and Sophist

Ma isku school baad ka soo wada baxdeen.You seem to match each other word for word in every sense possible.

On the kaftan side both your styles of writing and choice of words remind me of a how my cousin wrote English.We could never really make him understand simplicity was the key to getting your point across but I could never really blame him waayo dheh he learned English at a somewehat older age and his line of reasoning was such that the more complex the words the better people thought of him.......but trust me it never won him any debating titles

Sophist   

Or perhaps we are are educated in Ivy Legue Universities and as such we write in a refined fasshion? Just kidding-- though it is true :D !. My dear friend; are you suggesting that Samurai and I are the same man with Different Nicknames? If such is the case, then I must tell you dear boy I am honoured for I hold my fellow brethen in high esteem.

Gediid, anigu isyeel yeeli maayo; da'duna ceeb maaha. Duq cireysteyna maahi oo hadalka loo daahi karo; wiilyar oo loo maldahi karona maahi. Marka hade, mawduuca kahadal, ee iska dhaaf qaabka aan wax u qorno; hadii aadan Erayada qaarkood fahmin; naweydii waanu kuu sharxi eh!

Thus Spake I

war ilaan tan oo kale yaa arkey. war sow yaab maaha. ilaan haddii somalilands iyo putlands ay murmaan wixii dhowrka posts ee ugu horeeyo ka danbeeyo ileen way asaasaqaan oo cay iyo anaa kaa fiican bey isku yiraahdaan. now they reached new low where one party congratulate themselves and their ancestors by forcing other party to keep their islamic beleifs and somali identity. while other party demands respect from them because they and their ancestors were the true civilised people who educated their opponents. could any of you tell me what this got to do with offering solution to puntland/somaliland equivalent of northern Ireland situation?

Baashi   

^^As they say "Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact"

It is not over till the fat lady sings...she is just warming up for round one. BTW, where does Sooyaal comes in all of this?

Gediid   

Originally posted by Sooyaal:

war ilaan tan oo kale yaa arkey. war sow yaab maaha. ilaan haddii somalilands iyo putlands ay murmaan wixii dhowrka posts ee ugu horeeyo ka danbeeyo ileen way asaasaqaan oo cay iyo anaa kaa fiican bey isku yiraahdaan. now they reached new low where one party congratulate themselves and their ancestors by forcing other party to keep their islamic beleifs and somali identity. while other party demands respect from them because they and their ancestors were the true civilised people who educated their opponents. could any of you tell me what this got to do with offering solution to puntland/somaliland equivalent of northern Ireland situation?

Labadan odey baa wada qaba ,garan maayo maybe we might convince him to go for a third, younger one with lil or no experience if you interested.

Ow Gediid – Boowe it all comes down to where one was educated, and what one’s profession is. Engineering I think yours was. Now if one I were to prod you for a lecture in, shall we say, electromagnetics, attenuation, and velocity, I am certain you would have found more words than anyone else to express an informed opinion. See where I am going with this?

Besides, you are in the US where people speak American, and really not English, so I would not be surprised if certain words or expressions threw you off balance mate. After all, Dubya with English being his second language, struggles to understand Blair. So do not feel bad mate. 9th grade level lingo is not as common in the Queen’s land as it is perhaps in the Yankee's territories. Cheers.

Gediid   

Sam

Hadaad sidaa gartey waan soo jeexayaa oo land of Fish n Chips baan so galayaa.Bustihii yaraana sii diyaari aan dhulka dhigtee.Lemme know if I need a water heater ,I understand the queensland lacks behind in the hot water deppt smile.gif

Sophistna u sheeg dee saaxiib in aan half the time arrinka ku dhameeyo kaftan igana tahay "Wakhtiga dil"The brother seems to sometimes take the joke a lil too personal at times.....Ask him to get a chill pill it can sometimes work wonders....

As always mate Cheerio smile.gif