Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

War is not the Answer

Gediid   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Samurai,

Demilitarize the zone for the good of the residents there. I repeat this again and I dare to say we should take the initiative by recalling Af-gaduud back to his barracks. This is not a unilateral disarmament but a shrewd political move that will toss a ball between Siilaanyo and front line residents including Buurmadow on one hand and Riyale handlers on the other hand in yet another football rematch political play in Hargeisa.

Baashi

You portray them like they are a bunch of kids with no sense of direction nor political knowledge who will dance to any tune....Trust me saaxiib a jump ball thrown in Garowe will only land in the dust to dirty the feet of the person who threw it.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

LANDER –

it does not mean the Dervishes will not slap you black and blue.

What was the old saying “Doqontu baa la yidhi, Ha la heshiiyo marka la yidhaa, Ayey qoryo gurad bilawdaa”. Nonetheless, if it is a war that is to settle the matter, and you wish to rejoice, believe you me it shall not be pretty – and your uncles shall ration the Togdheer mud for years to come.

We will let the wise ones come forth and speak for now, shall we?

Samurai

Haye ma faankii baad bilowdey already.....And I thought the bravado you showing today has LOOOONG been extinguished in Xamar............Ma wax baa intaa ka dambeyeey.

Baashi   

Originally posted by Gediid:

You portray them like they are a bunch of kids with no sense of direction nor political knowledge who will dance to any tune....Trust me saaxiib a jump ball thrown in Garowe will only land in the dust to dirty the feet of the person who threw it.

Perhaps u missed the play but FYI they have been dancing for some time now the tune played by Geelle and Qasim and conducted none other than Riyaale. The resolution in this border dispute will strengthen the hands of thsoe who are resisting this scheme. Perhaps Lander and his likes enjoy 'my folks are better, braver...got muscle' kind of talk...but Siilaanyo and Buurmadoow failed to see what good does a war in the region do for the recognition or their constituents. If we make it difficult for them to carry out this concocted sinister scheme...local politics will soon be on the table and that's where the real game come into play.

Don't be naive sxb and don't buy the distractions a la "wag the dog" style. I understand you have difficult in acknowledging Garowe's political shrewdness but that is the beside the point...what at stake here is not who dances what tune (that remains to be seen in the near future) but the lives of many innocent Muslim Somalis.

U see my friend there are real political differences in Hargeisa. Who says it, whether me or one of your trustworthy 'duriyada' is irrelevant. This game has been in play for a quite some time...u are just too blind to see it.

Baashi   

Baashi

Where did I hear this b4?????

Gediid,

Was it Somalilandnet? or was it ur uncle who might have told u 'duriyada' are always right and shouldn't be second guess it? help me out here...will u?

.....And I thought the bravado you showing today has LOOOONG been extinguished in Xamar............Ma wax baa intaa ka dambeyeey.

Wax badan baa ka danbeeyey...maatadii le'etay iyo gefefkii dhacay waxa ka danbeeyey in la gartay in aan qabiil qabiil ka adkaan karin.

Is it me or that drama in Xamar has different connotation other than the tragedy it really was for Gediid and other fadhi-ku-dirirs :D

Gediid....I guess da tragedy of Xamar 91 means something else to yu. yu think Sland army can achieve da same thing in SSH...LOL... ethnically cleansed, and kill everyone remotely look Plander(Qabiils)I guess everyone is finally showing their true color.

My advice to all of yu....Stop day dreaming, n stop useless references about dervishes, SNM, n all dat crap.....Nobody will ever succeed in occupying a land that doesn't belong to them.....Da good ppl of Bay n Bakool are da most decent n peaceful of all somalis, but they too took arms n kick out savage invaders from mudug....Anyone thinking that they can claim SSH is simple delusional. SSH belongs to SSH people, Yusuf n Riyaale should stay out.

Liqaye   

First of all brother smith i would like for you to review the statement you made, as much as you would like to convince your self and others that what is presently going on in sool&sannag is a considered tit for tat response between two political enetities, it is nothing but a simple and clear cut issue of qabil, the majiority of the people of sool and sanaag do not feel that they have been and will be given the treatment and political position they deem worthwhile in somaliland.

So their second option is to side with their fellow clansmen in puntland.

That in it self is understandble but the reaction that has been given by somaliland is not, typified by the following statement...

People move in and out of sool&sannag but the land stays in somaliland.

As brother che guevara has stated this will be a repition of the same bull headed mistakes of Siyad.

One that is deemed to fail as spectacularly as the preivious one.

But all this tiff has shown to right thinking people is the speciousness and falsity of the thinking of a somaliland speratist and a puntlander due to their having the same skewered view.

One believes that a seccecion based upon and drawing legitamcy from the mistreatment of certain qabils is legitimate, whilst the other believes that a fedralism based upon qabil calculation is equally appropriate.

The flaw i think is apparent.

But it is a flaw that both camps share and one that looks like cosuins arguing to the rest of us.

Baashi has made some worthwhile comments.

The type i would e-mail to a local MP.

Pity the fellow that would qualify as such is to high on qat and cant read worth a damn. :cool:

Sophist   

Ina Adan Cade Ma ******i baa? I thought he was Darwish by birth. So what is this business of "your brovado has been dispeled in Xamar business"? The sad think is that if a war ensues (quite unlike in this fashion) then the blood of the kins of Gediid and Lander will not be split for they will just be behind Ina Adan Cade and his calooshiisa ushaqystayaal.

Si kastaba xaaladu hanoqotee, dagaal dhacaya ma uu jiro. Waxaan goolaaftan ayaa layiraahdaa. Fu'aad ilama aha inuu leeyahay xiniinyo uu kudagaal galo. Markii ilaadeeradii lagu diley Sanaag ee SNM laayeen, xamar ayuu khamriga iyo Jaadka ku jalabudayey-- marka ma haduu xiniinyo soo iibdadey waaba yaab eh?

Lander iyo Gadid

Fardo la isugu joogo maxaa la isaga faanin?

Gediid   

Baashi said

Gediid,

Was it Somalilandnet? or was it ur uncle who might have told u 'duriyada' are always right and shouldn't be second guess it? help me out here...will u?

Time will tell saaxiib

Wax badan baa ka danbeeyey...maatadii le'etay iyo gefefkii dhacay waxa ka danbeeyey in la gartay in aan qabiil qabiil ka adkaan karin.

Finally someone with a bit of common sense.Baashi, will you tell the rest of your gang in here even with a 40 year headstart no one qabiil can dominate another as seen in our recent history;)

Che said

Gediid....I guess da tragedy of Xamar 91 means something else to yu. yu think Sland army can achieve da same thing in SSH...LOL... ethnically cleansed, and kill everyone remotely look Plander(Qabiils)I guess everyone is finally showing their true color.

Saaxiib if you are a student of Somali history you will notice a single startling denominator in all till you figure what that is I will wait patiently for you............

*Hint* Ina Abdulle Hassan,Siad Barre,Ina Dufle,Morgan and Gaani

Sophist Said

Si kastaba xaaladu hanoqotee, dagaal dhacaya ma uu jiro. Waxaan goolaaftan ayaa layiraahdaa. Fu'aad ilama aha inuu leeyahay xiniinyo uu kudagaal galo. Markii ilaadeeradii lagu diley Sanaag ee SNM laayeen, xamar ayuu khamriga iyo Jaadka ku jalabudayey-- marka ma haduu xiniinyo soo iibdadey waaba yaab eh?

Its so unfair when everone cries VICTIM...even worse when the perpetrator screams victim......

Fardo la isugu joogo maxaa la isaga faanin?

Correction Fardo leysku hayo maxaa leysku Faniin

Gediid - Bruv, are you not talking about yourself in this line? Or have you already forgetten whom the protagonists are? The masters of playing the victim's hand at all times!

Quote" Its so unfair when everone cries VICTIM...even worse when the perpetrator screams victim

Gediid   

Samurai

I'm just pointing out the inconsistencies to your cousin.It has nuthin to do with the subject matter but was rather a lil dip I took into the not so far past.Anyways where the hell have you been waan yaabanaa oo waxaan islahaa waar yaryarka xagey ka soo galeen , show odeygii baa maqnaa.Rag kala bax oo waxey noqteen mid darwish sheegtey iyo mid baroordhiiq la soo boodey.Bal arrimee oo aduunkan madaxa loo rogey oo mijaha ku rooraayo meel qabo:)

Anyways Good to see you back. smile.gif

Gediid - Bruv when all is said and done, "Oodi Qaadid & Jiidid, Waa isla Guri Geyn"

Anyway, you really must have a word in the docile ears of the nubile lads from the western front, who could never distinguish 'ween "war" times and "peace" times. It's a tiring business to train and engage them in a game of "dagger pushing" in the day time whilst still dining together at night.

By the way, where is the ship nowadays? Or did you dump it all the while?

Good to see you too mate,

Cheers.

Gediid   

Sam

Drifted out into the open seas ahead of the upcoming storms.Will dock again once the ocean is all calm... smile.gifsmile.gif

Baashi   

Samurai

....Rag kala bax oo waxey noqteen mid darwish sheegtey iyo mid baroordhiiq la soo boodey.

Baroor-diiq heh!....perhaps this will do it. The legend has it that Raage Ugaas was reminded events akin to Xamar tragedy while he was sitting in a peace table by a boy in a chest-beating mood in the Gorrilla style. He wasn't impressed...

Aakhiro raggii tagey haddan Eebbe ka aqoodo

Inna arri jireed iyo nimaan habarti awr goynin

Sow waxaan illawaba nin xumi ima ogaysiiyo.