Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Pictures: Doofaaro yaacaya xerada Doofaareey

Rokko   

I found this to be very funy. I know some of thes pics might be used against us by our enemies A.J. Gediid, Angel Dust, Lander and AYOUB but I will take the risk and post them. funny pics. loool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xerada Doofaareey

Xerada Doofaarey Mbagthi ayaa waxaa weli is dhex yaacaya doofaarro aad u badaniyo Soomaalida ka qeyb galeysa shirka dib u heshiisiinta.

Soomaalidan oo marka ay ku sheekeysanayaan geedaha hoostooda waxaa la soo dersa cabsi ay ka qabaan doofaarka iyo ayagoo ay qaarkood aaminsan yihiin in uu najaaso yahay doofaarka.

Ergada qaarkood ayaa socod boob ku mara jidadka yar yar ee xerada dhex mara ayagoo ka baqaya in uu doofaarka jiiro.

Doofaarrada ayaa dhinac ka daaqa xerada Doofaarey ee uu ka socdo shirka dib u heshiisiinta Soomaalida waxaana la sheegayaa in ay dad badan ku murmayaan in ay ku dukan karaan meelaha qaarkood iyo in kale ayagoo qaar ay leehihiin annagaa arkeynay doofaarka markii uu halkan ku kaadinayay.

Warka ayaa intaa ku daraya in ergada qaar kood ay xeradan u tahay goob dal xiis ayagoo ay bisishahay cuntadii ay cuni lahaayeen isla markaana doonaya in uu shirka sii daba dheeraado ayadoo Mowliid Macaani horay u sheegay in goobta shirka dib u heshiisiinta Soomaalidu dad badan ku cayiileen.

DOOFAAR001.jpg

DOOFAR003.jpg

DOOFAAR002.jpg

looooooool. I didn't know that was why the place was called "Doofaareey". lol

LANDER   

loooool..

this was in Kenya right? Look at the faces of the somalis? they seem fascinated to see all those pigs :D

Of all the things that could go wrong in a peace conference between somalis, who would've guessed an invasion of pigs or boars??? :D

Xalimo7   

Since i am one of the newest person in this SOL, i have been noticing , the SOL is deviding into two groups, the Northern(Somalilanders) and the Southern(rest i blv) is this a good way to do a converstaion and thread, i thought this was a decent and nice place to raise opinions, but lately i keep reading all the posting of these two groups and it shows , how far we have to go to get together,plz nice thread is a nice thread , but once u have alligned to certain groups then it is unbecoming, you have every right to allign who and when, but just let's not.

be civilized and do good thread,.

am around,see you dude

Macalin   

Looooooooooooooool@DOOFAARA YAACAAYA...waraa i ddidnt hear tha fr so long!

Intee waaye meeshas waraada!-Mopp balo wax interneetka kasoo saarte-waraa waa maxay Qudhunkaa nasoo hodh dhigtay LOL!(can i pass for ONE?!)-Balo balo...no wonder my adeer calls me DOOFARYAHOW when i acted nasty!..ileen waxaan yaacaya UU arkay! :D:D

Rokko   

AJT..u know I ain't got nothing but luv...it's just I want to see how some would react na'mean LOL.

Xalimo7, you're indeed right and this place is different compare to some other somali websites. There's nothing wrong for someone belonging to some group, such Somaliland, puntland..south..or whatever, what matters the most is how one defendz and arguez his point of view without attacking and dissing or name calling the others. In another wordz as long as we have nice civilized argument/conversation it's all good with me..namean. Just make sure u don't cross da line..u know.

So which group u belong to..LOL JOKE.

BTW, welcome..aboard.

Xalimo7   

Just to the core point, hmmm well i am both sides!

don't ask me why? damn it ,it is my parents coming from both corners of the universe!

see you, am around dude

Rokko   

Xalimo..that was a joke aight..and u didn't have to answer, we all came from one side..which is..SOMALI period na'mnean. and like you mentioned how both ur parentz r from bothsides, that showz how close we're compare to other nationz u know.

I know you there..dude..LOL

AYOUB   

i always knew there were some wild pigs present in Mbagathi :D .

Lander, I think AJT was joking ;)

someone pls show Xalimo7 where the other forums are :mad:

African   

looooooooooooooooool@Mobb_Deep

Warka ayaa intaa ku daraya in ergada qaar kood ay xeradan u tahay goob dal xiis ayagoo ay bisishahay cuntadii ay cuni lahaayeen isla markaana doonaya in uu shirka sii daba dheeraado ayadoo Mowliid Macaani horay u sheegay in goobta shirka dib u heshiisiinta Soomaalidu
dad badan ku cayiileen.

nuune   

people don't take this series,it is only funny stories or news headlines,their is no division among somaliOnline nomads,all we have here is expressing our views without prejudice or hurting the feeling of others,peace

dudes,we are all around(xalimos catch phrase) lol