Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Gaalo-raac'ism: 100 years ago.

RedSea   

^lool these old men's time is ticking, so they rather see quick fix goverment(TFG)even it's making is illegitimate. While on the other hand, the youth strives to pave the way for future generations to be able to see somalia free from foreign grip and influence and preserve the historical culture of our land as well as our faith as we all know Somalia is muslim territory and the only law or system that can govern is the Islamic sharica law. It's the only system that worked in Somalia after years of chaos and now that system was dismantle temparory lawless has returned to rule the day once again. I'm absulately convinced that is what we need again in Somalia.

^^^

Allow hanagu jirrabin cawaaqiibtaan foosha xun.

Allow hanagu jirrabin diin la'aanta bidcada ah.

Allow hanagu jirrabin gunnimadaan cuseybka ah.

Aamiin, aamiin, aamiin!!!

Gabbal   

I think I am possibly one of the few, if not the only one, who knows Kashafa's clan and I would have to say more and more I reach the conclusion there is both a religious and a tribal reason for his stances.

The Zack   

^I see your point, the sub-clans that are listed on that letter he posted are all from one clan. There must be a reason for that.

Originally posted by Gabbal:

I think I am possibly one of the few, if not the only one, who knows Kashafa's clan and I would have to say more and more I reach the conclusion there is both a religious and a tribal reason for his stances.

Now that's the most absurd thing that i ever heard in my life!! Gabbal.

This document has nothing to do with clanship u see today.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Malika:

Kashafa meel foog buu wax uu arkeyaa,...

Lool. Tan waxay i xasuusinaysaa majlis waa aanu fadhinay oo laba nin oo odayaal ah (siday noogu sheekeenayeen), ee ay meesha u haysteen, qofkii la doodana ay u lahaayeen "adeeroow wiil yar baad tahay aamus, waaya arag ma tihide", midkood uu suuliga(musqusha) aad is yidhi. Kolkaasu Falaastii shaaha ee noo taalay naga jiidhay oo daadiyey.

Mid meesha fadhiyey ayaa yidhi " ee adeer maad katalaabsatid, hortaaday taalaye". Kolkaasu ku yar oo qayileyey oo aad u hadal badan yidhi " muuna arkayne iska daa dhib ma lahee. Waa INDHEER-GARAD'E" :D

On the issue, Kashafa is right. It has always been the case that some somali tribes have had a soft spot for invaders. Taasi waa xaqiiq jirta.

Fabregas   

Kashafa, that is not gaalracnimo, rather is gaalnimo/kufr of the highest level, unless they were ignorant of nawaqid al islam( what takes one from the fold of Islam) or they were compelled to write the letter.

Malika, a certain mad mullah did that and more. ;)

Gabbal, Kashafa is an undercover seccessionist agent from Hargeysa like Ahmed Godane. I have it from good sources. :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

Kashafa, that is not gaalracnimo, rather is gaalnimo/kufr of the highest level, unless they were ignorant of nawaqid al islam( what takes one from the fold of Islam) or they were compelled to write the letter.

Malika, a certain mad mullah did that and more.
;)

Gabbal, Kashafa is an undercover seccessionist agent from Hargeysa like Ahmed Godane. I have it from good sources.
:D

By mad mullah do you mean sayidkayga iyo kaaga? Aabahii xornimadeena? Waa wareey!!!!