Laba todobaad buu intan la maqnaa
:D

:D:D

Kashafa at least admits his takfiiri tendency

rag kalaa shiddaysan

nuune   

^^ Raga shiddeysan waa in ayaguna isa soo dhiibaan :D

wax la qariyaa qurun ba aku jira soo lama oran jirin

PS: I will publish my latest breaking news from Somalia soon, very reliable sources inside

RedSea   

Mujaahid Kashafa keep up the good fight brother. Ignore these unmanly comments from SOL new TFG cheerleader squad. :D

RedSea   

^^^Whole lot of them saaxib. It's no longer one man team, it's a whole group offcourse led by mr. Xiinfaniin though I hate to refer to him as cheerleader of any cause. The man is respectable in many aspects. Lets just leave it at that for now. :D

Originally posted by Red Sea:

^^^Whole lot of them saaxib. It's no longer one man team, it's a whole group offcourse led by mr. Xiinfaniin though I hate to refer to him as cheerleader of any cause. The man is respectable in many aspects. Lets just leave it at that for now.
:D

Is that a fact? Says who? you?

RedSea   

Rudy, loool

We have to respect the elders amongst us no matter what saaxib. :D I'm still hopeful that many of them have good heart despite them turning exactly what they have preached against for so long. I'm still in shock, but Insha Allah they will come around and speak on behalf of the good cause again. Lets hold hands and pray for them sxb.

i hear yah! no need shooting them...it will be just a waste of good bullets! lool. lets give them cano geel, may be that will clean-up their clogged systems.

indigestion can drive oldies craaazy!